CompTIA DataSys+ Certification
CompTIA DataSys+ Training Course
The CompTIA DataSys+ is an instructor-led, hands-on certification training course. CompTIA DataSys+ is a comprehensive training program that equips IT professionals with foundation knowledge and skills related to data management, storage, security, and analytics.
Candidates learn about database fundamentals, data storage technologies, data security and privacy, data backup and recovery, data governance, data analytics, data integration, cloud services, data ethics, and emerging technologies. The course aims to help prepare candidates for the CompTIA DataSys+ certification exam while catering to both entry-level individuals and experienced IT professionals seeking to enhance their expertise in data systems.
Through hands-on exercises, scenarios, and real-world examples, candidates develop a strong foundation to excel in managing and securing data effectively in today’s data-driven world.
This course is available in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide, Canberra, Perth, Hobart and throughout Australia Live Virtually.
Nil, two plus years of experience in a database administrator role is recommended
Candidates can achieve this certification by passing the following exam(s).
- CompTIA DataSys+
The certification exam can be registered and attempted within 3 months of course/module completion at our training centre on weekdays during normal business hours (excludes public holidays)
- Proficiency in Database Management
- Database Fundamentals
- Database Deployment
- Database Management and Maintenance
- Data and Database Security
- Business Continuity
- IT Professionals
- Database Administrators
- System Administrators
- Data Analysts
- Network Administrators
- IT Support Technicians
- IT Managers
- Compare and contrast database structure types
- Given a scenario, develop, modify, and run SQL code
- Compare and contrast scripting methods and scripting environments
- Explain the impact of programming on database operations
- Compare and contrast aspects of database planning and design
- Explain database implementation, testing, and deployment phases
- Explain the purpose of monitoring and reporting for database management and performance
- Explain common database maintenance processes
- Given a scenario, produce documentation and use relevant tools
- Given a scenario, implement data management tasks
- Explain data security concepts
- Explain the purpose of governance and regulatory compliance
- Given a scenario, implement policies and best practices related to authentication and authorisation
- Explain the purpose of database infrastructure security
- Describe types of attacks and their effects on data systems
- Explain the importance of disaster recovery and relevant techniques
- Explain backup and restore best practices and processes
Take the certification exam within 3 months of course / module completion
Take the official vendor certification exam at the Logitrain training center
Course material in hardcopy is included. Full-time classroom courses include meals
Mock test is included in the full-time courses to assist with your preparation
Our trainers are highly skilled with expertise and extensive hands-on experience
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price in Australia. Our course has no extra costs
The supply of this course/package/program is governed by our terms and conditions. Please read them carefully before enrolling, as enrolment is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions. Courses run subject to registrations.
Find out why we are the leading choice to help boost your career in Australia
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision
Over 1000 organisations have relied on Logitrain to be their trusted training partner.
Don’t Wait. Fill the form for a free no-obligation information session with our course specialists.