CompTIA A+ Course + Exam
CompTIA A+ Certification
CompTIA A+ certification is considered as the starting point for a career in IT industry. This certification validates individual’s skills for today’s competitive market. The CompTIA A+ training is a computer hardware course and covers maintenance of computers, laptops, mobiles, printers and operating systems.
CompTIA A+ certification is an international, vendor-neutral certification recognised by major hardware and software vendors, distributors and resellers. CompTIA A+ certification confirms a technician’s ability to perform tasks such as installation, configuration, diagnosing, preventive maintenance and basic networking.
The exams also cover domains such as security, safety and environmental issues and communication and professionalism. Getting CompTIA A+ certification from Logitrain is the best option for a recession proof career and will assist participants in getting computer technician jobs. Get computer technician training and start a career in IT. Our CompTIA A+ course is an intensive course.
- Authorised CompTIA Training
- Expert trainers: imparting real world experience
- Small class size: increased instructor interaction
- Authorised test centre: exams taken at our premises
- Logitrain offices easily accessible via public transport
Basic Computer Knowledge
Candidates can achieve this certification by passing following exam(s).
The certification exam if included in your course can be registered and attempted within 3 months of course/module completion at Logitrain training centre on weekdays during normal business hours (excludes public holidays)
(Course material provided is shown above)
Install, configure, optimize and upgrade personal computer components
Identify the fundamental principles of using laptops and portable devices
Identify the fundamental principles of using operating systems
Identify the fundamental principles of using printers and scanners
Identify the fundamental principles of networks
Identify the names, purposes and characteristics of physical security devices and processes
Identify potential hazards and proper safety procedures
Use good communication skills when communicating with customers and colleagues
- University students
- Helpdesk operators
- Candidates entering IT job market
- First-level network support staff
- Individuals seeking A+ certification
- Identify basic procedures for adding and replacing FRUs
- Identify typical IRQs, DMAs, and I/O addresses, and procedures for altering these settings
- Identify the names, purposes and performance characteristics of common peripheral ports, associated cabling
- Identify proper procedures for installing and configuring common IDE devices
- Identify proper procedures for installing and configuring common SCSI devices
- Identify proper procedures for installing and configuring common peripheral devices
- Identify procedures to optimize PC operations in specific situations
- Determine the issues that must be considered when upgrading a PC
- Recognize common problems associated with each module and their symptoms
- Given a problem situation, interpret the symptoms and infer the most likely cause
- Identify basic troubleshooting procedures and tools, and how to elicit problem symptoms from customers
- Distinguish between the popular CPU chips in terms of their basic characteristics
- Identify the types of RAM (Random Access Memory), form factors and operational characteristics
- Identify the purpose of CMOS memory, what it contains and how and when to change its parameters
- Identify printer technologies, interfaces and options/upgrades
- Recognize common printer problems and techniques used to resolve them
- Identify basic networking concepts including how a network works and establishing internet connectivity
- Identify the major desktop components and interfaces and their functions
- Differentiate the characteristics of Windows 9x/Me, Windows NT 4.0 Workstation, and Windows XP
- Identify the names, locations, purposes and contents of major system files
- Demonstrate the ability to use command-line functions and utilities to manage the operating system
- Identify basic concepts and procedures for creating, viewing, and managing disks, directories and files
- Identify the major operating system utilities, their purpose, location and available switches
- Identify the procedures for installing Windows 9x/Me, Windows NT 4.0 Workstation, and Windows XP
- Identify steps to perform an operating system upgrade from Windows 9.x/ME, and Windows XP
- Identify procedures for installing/adding a device, including loading, adding, and configuring device drivers
- Identify procedures necessary to optimize the operating system and major operating system subsystems
- Recognize and interpret the meaning of common error codes and startup messages from the boot sequence
- Recognize when to use common diagnostic utilities and tools
- Given a diagnostic scenario involving one of these utilities or tools, select the appropriate steps needed to resolve the problem
- Recognize common operational and usability problems and determine how to resolve them
- Identify the networking capabilities of Windows
- Given configuration parameters, configure the operating system to connect to a network
- Identify the basic Internet protocols and terminologies
- Identify procedures for establishing Internet connectivity
- In a given scenario, configure the operating system to connect to and use Internet resources
Includes Official Exam Fee
Take the certification exam within 3 months of course / module completion
Authorized Test Center
Take the official vendor certification exam at the Logitrain training center
Includes Books & Meals
Course material in hardcopy included for you to keep. Full-time courses include meals
Includes Mock & Test Questions
Mock tests included in full-time courses for 3 months from course completion
Includes Course Retake
Sit through the entire course again to clear any doubts. Included in full-time courses
Our Price Beat Guarantee
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price. Our course has no extra costs
OUR SATISFIED CUSTOMERS
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision