CompTIA Cloud Essentials Course + Exam
CompTIA Cloud Essentials Certification
The CompTIA Cloud Essentials exam is relevant to business analysts, business process owners, technical support staff, managed service provider personnel, new data center staff, and sales/marketing staff in cloud product or service environments.
The CompTIA Cloud essentials exam will show that the successful candidate has the knowledge and understanding of the main cloud computing principles and concepts.
Successful candidates will understand what cloud computing means from a business and technical perspective, as well as what is involved in moving to and governing the cloud.
- Authorised CompTIA Training
- Expert trainers: imparting real world experience
- Small class size: increased instructor interaction
- Authorised test centre: exams taken at our premises
- Logitrain offices easily accessible via public transport
No pre-requisites for this course.
Candidates can achieve this certification by passing following exam(s).
The certification exam can be registered and attempted within 3 months of course/module completion at Logitrain training centre on weekdays during normal business hours (excludes public holidays)
(Course material provided is shown above)
- Characteristics of Cloud Services From a Business Perspective
- Cloud Computing and Business Value
- Technical Perspective/Cloud Types
- Steps to Successful Adoption of Cloud Computing
- Impact and Changes of Cloud Computing on IT Service Management
- Risks and Consequences of Cloud Computing
- University students
- Helpdesk operators
- Candidates entering IT job market
- First-level network support staff
- Understand common terms and definitions of cloud computing
- Describe the relationship between cloud computing and virtualization
- Name early examples of cloud computing
- Understand several common definitions of cloud computing
- Recognize what types organizations might benefit from cloud computing
- Recognize what types organizations might not benefit from cloud computing
- Distinguish between the different types of clouds, including XaaS, IaaS, PaaS
- Recognize the similarities and differences between cloud computing and outsourcing
- Understand the characteristics of clouds from a business perspective
- Demonstrate how the characteristics of cloud computing enhance business value
- Understand the difference between private and public types of clouds
- Explain technical challenges and risks for cloud computing and methods to mitigate
- Describe the impact of cloud computing on application architecture
- Explain typical steps that lead to a successful adoption of cloud computing services
- Understand the roles of cloud computing vendors and dependencies on the vendors
- Understand the organizational capabilities that are relevant for realizing cloud benefits
- Describe multiple approaches for migrating applications
- Understand the impact cloud computing on IT service management in an organization
- Use a structured approach to explore the potential impact of cloud computing
- Explain and identify the issues associated with integrating cloud computing
- Explain the implications for direct cost and cost allocations
- Understand how to maintain strategic flexibility
Includes Official Exam Fee
Take the certification exam within 3 months of course / module completion
Authorized Test Center
Take the official vendor certification exam at the Logitrain training center
Includes Books & Meals
Sit through the entire course if you do not pass on first attempt. Full-time courses only
Includes Mock & Test Questions
Mock tests included in full-time courses for 3 months from course completion
Includes Course Retake
Sit through the entire course again to clear any doubts. Included in full-time courses
Our Price Beat Guarantee
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price. Our course has no extra costs
OUR SATISFIED CUSTOMERS
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision