Terms and Conditions (in the text below course refers to course, package and program – package or program is defined as any booking made for a combination of more than one course)
1. Course fee is non-refundable and non-transferable
2. If paying in instalments all instalments must be paid on time. If the instalment plan is breached, Rachi Systems Pty. Ltd. reserves the right to invoice the client for the full outstanding amount. All exams and course-ware issued will be forfeited.
3. The course must be completed in its entirety once commenced
4. All courses must be completed in the schedule offered by Rachi Systems Pty. Ltd.
5. Course fee does not include certification exam fee unless advertised on the specific course page
6. Payment must be received before course commencement
7. Enrolment will only be confirmed on receipt of a signed registration form
8. Course material if issued will not be refunded or exchanged under any circumstances
9. Rachi Systems Pty. Ltd. reserves the right to amend the course at any time, in response to industry requirements
10. You are required to take responsibility and make good for any damage caused to Rachi Systems Pty. Ltd. property by you
11. Rachi Systems Pty. Ltd. reserves the right to make changes to the curriculum, course dates, timing, trainers and fees. Rachi Systems Pty. Ltd. will not be liable under any circumstances for anything more than the course fee paid.
12. Rachi Systems Pty. Ltd. reserves the right to deny admission in the course, if instructor feels the student does not meet the prerequisites
13. Recording equipment of any kind or camera usage is forbidden in the classroom. Use of such devices will result in expulsion from the course, course fee will be forfeited and legal proceedings may occur
14. No part of the lecture or handouts may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system, without written permission from Rachi Systems Pty. Ltd.
15. The practise questions provided are a guide only. Rachi Systems Pty. Ltd. takes no responsibility if these questions do not appear in the official certification exam or if the exam is failed
16. The handouts, lectures given and course material provided is designed to assist students in preparation for the certification exams. While every effort has been made to ensure that all material is as complete and accurate as possible; neither the authors, instructor’s nor Rachi Systems Pty. Ltd. assume any liability or responsibility to any person or entity with respect to loss or damages incurred from the training. To protect our intellectual property, Rachi Systems Pty. Ltd. will not provide the slides or presentations delivered in the class
17. Rachi Systems Pty. Ltd. reserves the right to use your name, company name, feedback, comments, testimonials, evaluations, pictures and videos obtained during the course for its promotional, website and marketing activities; unless you direct otherwise in writing before your course finishes
18. Rachi Systems Pty. Ltd. is indemnified against any claims or suits for loss, injury, or other damage to any person or object arising from the provision of any services and/or resources to the full extent permissible by law
19. If a client purchases a Rachi Systems Pty. Ltd. package or program (defined as any booking made for a combination of more than one courses) and wishes to cancel, the client must notify Rachi Systems Pty. Ltd. in writing. Cancellation will be accepted as long as none of the courses in the package or program have been attended. No refund of money shall be made; a training credit note with a validity of 6 months shall be issued equal to the amount of paid. Cancellation does not become effective until Rachi Systems Pty. Ltd. receives written notice.
20. The training must be attended and completed with 6 months of receiving the credit note.
21. Failure to attend a training course without notice will result in the forfeit of that course booking and any payment made for the training course.
22. The client must not make any offer of employment for works to any trainer or employee at Rachi Systems Pty. Ltd. for a period of 12 months after the provision of the service. In the event a trainer or employee provided by Rachi Systems Pty. Ltd. works for the client and receives payment within 12 months of the provision of the service, a fixed fee of A$5,000 (Australian Five Thousand Dollars) will be charged by Rachi Systems Pty. Ltd. to the client and is payable within 28 days from the date of the letter sent by Rachi Systems Pty. Ltd. to the client.
23. If payment is not received by course start date then we have the right to refuse the entry to the course. In such circumstances, the invoice in question will remain payable in full.
24. All course bookings are confirmed upon receipt of payment. 3% surcharge applies to payments made via credit card.
25. Students are required to submit payment at the time of the booking or prior to course commencement.
26. Notification of cancellation of a course must be received in writing with five or more working days prior to course commencement. For cancellation, you must contact Rachi Systems Pty. Ltd. via the email firstname.lastname@example.org.
27. All course alterations, transfer or cancellations made within fifteen business days prior to course commencement are subject to a 25% transfer/cancellation fee.
28. If client wishes to cancel the training course, they must notify Rachi Systems Pty. Ltd. in writing. No refund of monies shall be made; however, training credit with 3 months validity shall be issued for the amount of money paid. Cancellation does not become effective until we receive this written notification.
29. If a participant feels that the course/package/program is not appropriate for him/her or they are dissatisfied with the course, quality of the training, facilities, environment etc., they must let the instructor know within 2 hours of commencement. This will enable Rachi Systems Pty. Ltd. to transfer the participant to an appropriate course/program/package or issue a refund. In the circumstances of course change, all materials provided by Rachi Systems Pty. Ltd. must be returned as soon as possible. Sitting the course/package/program beyond the first two hours implies participant commitment and no refunds will be provided or transfers will be arranged.
30. Attendance substitution is not accepted. Refunds will not be issued to students who fail to attend training.
31. Rachi Systems Pty. Ltd. holds the right to change the course dates, timing of courses and fees without prior notice and will not be liable for anything more than the course fee paid. Rachi Systems Pty. Ltd. under no circumstances assumes the responsibility for non-refundable airline tickets, staff salaries, wages or other expenses incurred due to course cancellations, delays or for dissatisfaction with the course or compensation for time lost.
32. It is the responsibility of students to fulfil the course prerequisites as specified in Rachi Systems Pty. Ltd. course outlines.
33. All Rachi Systems Pty. Ltd. programs/packages/ courses are non-refundable, non-transferable and must be completed within 3 months of the commencement of the first course/module. Courses in the packages and programs cannot be changed.
34. Rachi Systems Pty. Ltd. is not liable for the theft, loss or damage to participant’s property when attending exams and/or courses.
35. All courses, courses within packages and programs will run subject to minimum registrations. If minimum registrations are not reached alternate course date will be provided, no refunds will be issued.
36. If the course is rescheduled/cancelled by the attendee/participant more than 10 business days before commencement a 20% rescheduling/cancellation fee applies. If the course is rescheduled/cancelled more than 5 business days before commencement a 50% rescheduling/cancellation fee applies. Courses cannot be rescheduled/cancelled less than 5 business days before commencement and the total course fee is charged.
37. All courses, courses within packages and programs must be completed in its entirety once commenced. If the course is not attended on the schedule given the course is considered to have been delivered. Rachi Systems Pty. Ltd. is not liable to deliver to course again.
38. If exam(s) are included the official certification exam(s) must be registered and attempted for each individual course/module at Rachi Systems Pty. Ltd. test center within 3 months of individual course/module completion where the training was undertaken. The course completion date is the official completion date and is not dependant if any class is missed. Exam must be taken at Rachi Systems Pty. Ltd. test center only. Exam cannot be attempted until fees is paid in full and is valid for 1 attempt only. Exam must be registered and attempted within 3 months of course completion at the location where the training was delivered. Exam cost cannot be redeemed for cash, credit or refund and is non-transferable, non-extendable. Exam cannot be combined with other vendor vouchers or discounts. Exam can only be rescheduled or cancelled 3 business days before the test date and will incur a charge of $100. The 3 months duration cannot be extended under any circumstances. Exam registration is strictly subject to seat availability and will be confirmed if proposed date and time is available. Rachi Systems Pty. Ltd. is not responsible if 3 months duration expires due to seat availability; no adjustments will be made. Candidate must arrive 30 minutes before the exam start time on the day of the exam; no show or if the candidate arrives more than 15 minutes after the appointment the exam will not be delivered and the exam will be rescheduled. For official exam booking terms and conditions and exam booking procedure, please visit: www.Rachi Systems Pty. Ltd.com.au/Rachi Systems Pty. Ltd.html
39. At Rachi Systems Pty. Ltd., a ‘private course’ means a course organized for the organization that has purchased the training. In private course, only those participants are allowed which are selected by the organization.
40. In order to confirm a private course booking, specific date and all other associated resources are required with the decided payment. Remember, payment will be required at the time of accepting the Rachi Systems Pty. Ltd. private course quote. Payment can be made by Credit Card, Cheque, EFT or Purchase Order.
41. All requests to change or cancel private course dates once confirmed, must be made in writing no less than 10 business days prior to the commencement date of the course.
42. Rachi Systems Pty. Ltd. reserves the right, if necessary, to make alterations or changes to a previously confirmed training course date or a training course currently being delivered for a variety of reasons including but not exclusively, illness, unavailability of the trainer, circumstances beyond our control or other unforeseen circumstances. In these cases, Rachi Systems Pty. Ltd. will endeavour to inform the client as soon as practicable. In an event where it is necessary to re-schedule the course(s) to another date(s) Rachi Systems Pty. Ltd. shall inform the client as soon as possible regarding the new course delivery date(s). The client may apply for refund or training credits which will be valid for 6 months when the re-scheduling of the course(s) has been done by Rachi Systems Pty. Ltd. Rachi Systems Pty. Ltd. will have no other/further liability of any type due to changes to the course date other than those set out in this condition and no other claim for compensation or expenses will be considered.
43. Remote lab access is provided on a best effort basis as access is shared by participants, we do not assume responsibility as participants can mis-configure the devices and lose connectivity, this may cause the service to be unavailable.
44. Mock tests if included in your course, package or program are available on weekdays during business hours and are subject to the terms and conditions listed on the appropriate link at www.logitrain.com.au/logitrain.html
45. We reserve the right to view and record activities undertaken at Rachi Systems Pty. Ltd. premises through cameras and other recording mechanisms.
46. Within the guaranteed job programs, the internship is done at Rachi Systems Pty. Ltd.
47. Instalments must be paid on the payment schedule given and cannot be changed.
48. Lunch is only included in the full-time courses (excludes discounted courses, live online training, packages and programs)
49 By signing up or attending a Rachi Systems Pty. Ltd. course (regardless of the booking process/method) you are accepting the terms and conditions above.
OUR SATISFIED CUSTOMERS
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision