By attending a training course or using Logitrain services, I agree to the following terms and conditions and that I shall not:
a) Supply false information or exclude important facts in my application
b) Fail to abide by the rules and regulations of Logitrain
c) Frequently be late or absent, for reasons within my control
d) Cause any damage or destruction to Logitrain property
e) Engage in unlawful behaviour or misconduct, contrary to the best interests of Logitrain
Terms and Conditions
Logitrain Pty Ltd (ABN 50 615 898 103) agrees to supply goods and services (“Services”) to a purchaser, participant, attendee, student or course recipient (“Client”, “Participant”, “Student”, “You” or “Your”) on these standard terms and conditions (“Terms”). In the text below the word “course and training” refers to course, package, internship, career counselling and program – package or program is defined as a booking made for a combination of more than one course.
1. All course/courses within a package/program fees or initial/token payments made toward the training are non-transferable.
2. All Logitrain programs/packages/courses are non-transferable and must be completed within six months of the commencement of the first course/module. Courses in the packages and programs cannot be changed.
3. Communication to Logitrain must be through the same email address used to book the training. Logitrain reserves the right to deny admission to the course if the trainer feels the participant does not meet the pre-requisites. It is the responsibility of the participant(s) to fulfil the course pre-requisites.
4. Recording equipment of any kind or camera usage is forbidden during training including but not limited to classroom, in-house or live online training. Use of such devices will result in expulsion from the training, the training fee will be forfeited, and legal proceeding may commence.
5. No part of the training may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system, without written permission from Logitrain from firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. The practise questions provided in pdf format are a guide only. Logitrain cannot provide answers to these questions, take responsibility if these questions do not appear in the official certification exam or if the official certification exam is failed for any reason. To enhance their learning, participants need to study, do their research and refer to the course material to find the answers to the practise questions.
7. Training delivered, and course material provided is designed to assist participants in preparation for the certification exams. Our courses do not cover all items listed on the blueprint/syllabus. While every effort has been made to ensure that all material is as complete and accurate as possible; neither the authors, trainers nor Logitrain assumes any liability or responsibility to any person or entity with respect to loss or damages incurred from the training. To protect our intellectual property, Logitrain does not provide the slides delivered during training.
8. Logitrain may use your name, company name, feedback, comments, testimonials, evaluations, pictures and videos obtained during the course for its promotional, website and marketing activities; unless you direct otherwise in writing.
9. Logitrain is indemnified against any claims or suits for loss, injury, or other damage to any person or object arising from the provision of any of its services and/or resources to the full extent permissible by law.
10. Instalments must be paid as per the given payment schedule and cannot be changed. If the instalment plan is breached, Logitrain reserves the right to invoice the participant for the full outstanding amount. Until the instalments are paid and up to date the training and related benefits will freeze, e.g. training cannot be attended, official certification exam(s) or mock test(s) cannot be attempted. The original timeframe for the official certification exam(s) or mock test(s) will not be extended.
11. All courses, courses within packages and programs must be completed in its entirety once commenced by following the given schedule; breaks are not allowed unless approved in writing by Logitrain before registration through email@example.com. If registered for a part-time package or program, some courses may run as a full-time or live online training. If the course is not attended without notice on the schedule given, the course is considered to have been delivered. Logitrain is not liable to deliver the training again.
12. Enrolment is confirmed on receipt of online booking form and payment. If payment is not received one week before the course start date, we have the right to refuse admission. In such circumstances, the invoice in question will remain payable in full.
13. Payment can be made by EFT, Cheque, Credit Card or Purchase Order (for Credit Clients only). 3% surcharge applies to payments made via credit cards.
14. Course fee does not include the certification exam fee unless advertised on the specific course page.
15. Course material once issued cannot be exchanged.
16. Logitrain is unable to assist in configuring, installing, troubleshooting applications, operating systems or any type of programs on participant’s devices. Our trainers assist participants during the training sessions on Logitrain devices.
17. Logitrain reserves the right to amend the courses, packages, programs, curriculum, course dates, course timings, trainers, fees, services and terms and conditions from time to time without prior notice. Logitrain will not be liable under any circumstances for anything more than the course fee paid. Logitrain under no circumstances assumes the responsibility for non-refundable airline tickets, staff salaries, wages or other expenses incurred due to course cancellations, course unable to run, technical issues, delays, dissatisfaction with the course or compensation for time lost.
18. Logitrain reserves the right, if necessary, to cancel, move or reschedule a previously confirmed training course date or a training course currently being delivered for a variety of reasons including but not exclusively, illness, unavailability of the trainer, circumstances beyond our control or other unforeseen circumstances. In these cases, Logitrain will endeavour to inform the participant as soon as practicable. In an event where it is necessary to re-schedule the course(s) to another date(s), Logitrain shall inform the participant as soon as possible regarding the new course delivery date(s). The participant may apply for a full refund or training credits which will be valid for six months. Logitrain will have no other/further liability of any type due to changes to the course date other than those set out in this condition and no other claim for compensation or expenses will be considered.
19. It is not possible to change from full-time to part-time, live online training to classroom training or vice versa after training has commenced.
20. You are required to take responsibility and make good for any damage caused to Logitrain property by you. After joining the training, Logitrain will only liaise with the participant for all communication.
21. The training, exams, internship and any other services which are purchased at a location must be utilised at that location, transfer of services within branches is not allowed.
22. If a participant fails to attend the training course for any reason without notice, 100% of the course fee is payable and the three months exam timeframe will commence from the course completion date. Official certification exams are available on the days and times as given on the official certification exam test page and are subject to the terms and conditions listed at www.logitrain.com.au/examservices.html. Melbourne Test Centre Days: Wednesday and Friday – Slot1: 10:00 am and Slot 2:30 pm. Sydney and Brisbane Test Centre Days: Wednesday and Thursday – Slot 1: 12:30 pm and Slot 2: 3:00 pm.
23. We reserve participant(s) seat in the training course and allocate relevant resources once the payment has been made, therefore cancellations, rescheduling and transfers attract additional charges.
24. If a participant wishes to cancel, reschedule or transfer a course, package/program (defined as any booking made for a combination of one or more courses), the participant must notify Logitrain in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The date on which the written notice is received by Logitrain will be deemed as the date on which the request has been made. Cancellation, rescheduling and transferring fees are calculated as a percentage of the original course fee and are dependent on the number of days’ notice given to Logitrain in writing before the commencement date. Cancellation, rescheduling and transferring is not allowed if the training has already commenced/joined/attended.
25. All cancellation requests received 10 business days before the training commencement, are subject to a 100% cancellation fee based upon the full course fee; all cancellation requests received 20 business before the training commencement, are subject to a 75% cancellation fee based upon the full course fee; all cancellation requests received 30 business days before the training commencement, are subject to a 50% cancellation fee based upon the full course fee; all cancellation requests received more than 31 business days before the training commencement, are subject to a no cancellation fee.
26. All reschedule requests received 10 business days before the training commencement, are subject to a 45% rescheduling fee based upon the full course fee; all reschedule requests received 20 business days before the training commencement, are subject to a 35% rescheduling fee based upon the full course fee; all reschedule requests received more than 21 business days before the training commencement, are subject to a 25% rescheduling fee based on the respective course fee. Packages and programs rescheduling fee is calculated based on the given timelines and are based on the particular full-time course fee.
27. All transfer requests received 10 business days before the training commencement, are subject to a 45% transferring fee based upon the full course fee; all transfer requests received 20 business days before the training commencement, are subject to a 35% transferring fee-based upon the full course fee; all transfer requests received more than 21 business days before the training commencement, are subject to a 25% transferring fee based on the respective course fee. If transferring to a course/program/package with a higher fee, the difference in fee has to be paid. Packages and programs rescheduling fee is calculated based on the given timelines and are based on the particular full-time course fee.
28. You agree that due to programming and course delivery requirements the covenants contained in the cancellation, rescheduling and transfer clauses are fair and reasonable. If a course, a course within package or program is unable to be delivered for any other reason Logitrain will deliver the course on the earliest possible alternate dates.
29. You agree that you will not, without the written consent of Logitrain, during the period of 12 months after the provision of courses solicit, interfere with or endeavour to entice away any employee, trainer, or contractor of Logitrain. You acknowledge that any breach by you of this clause would cause irreparable harm and significant damage and accordingly Logitrain has the right to seek and obtain immediate injunctive relief about any such breach and/or Logitrain will be entitled to recover the amount of $5,000.00 from you by way of liquidated damages. You acknowledge that the covenants contained in this clause are fair and reasonable and that the Logitrain is relying upon this acknowledgement in entering into this agreement.
30. If a participant feels that the course/package/program is not appropriate, they must inform Logitrain in writing by emailing email@example.com within two hours of training commencement. We will transfer the participant to an appropriate course/program/package and any difference in fees must be paid. If the course(s) are changed, all previously issued course material must be returned immediately.
31. Attendance substitution is not accepted.
32. Pass guarantee is applicable on certain full-time courses only if mentioned on the relevant course page. It allows the participant to re-take the full-time (weekdays) course. Applicable to full fee-paying students only. In order to avail the free retake of the course, the participant must attempt the certification exam within three months of course completion and email the exam result to firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of failing the exam.
33. Logitrain is not liable for the theft, loss or damage to participant’s property when attending training, mock tests or official certification exams.
34. All courses, courses within packages and programs will run subject to minimum registrations. If minimum registrations are not reached an alternate course date will be provided.
35. If official certification exam(s) are included these must be registered and attempted for each individual course/module at Logitrain test centre within three months of individual course/module completion where the training was undertaken. The course completion date is the official completion date and does not change if class(es) is/are missed. The exam cannot be attempted until fees is paid in full and is valid for 1 attempt only, Logitrain will pay for the exam only once. Exam cost cannot be redeemed for cash, credit or refund and is non-transferable, non-extendable. Exam cannot be combined with other vendor vouchers or discounts. Rescheduling the exam and will incur a $200 charge. The 3 months duration can be extended for 2 more months from the original date of expiry by paying half the exam fee. Exam registration is strictly subject to seat availability and will be confirmed if the proposed date and time is available. Logitrain is not responsible if 3 months duration expires due to seat availability; no adjustments will be made. Candidate must arrive 30 minutes before the exam start time on the day of the exam; if the candidate arrives more than 15 minutes after the appointment, the exam will not be delivered and exam fee forfeited. For all official exam booking terms and conditions, policies and procedure, please visit logitrain.com.au/examservices.
36. Remote lab access if included in the course is provided on a best effort, shared basis, we do not assume responsibility as participants can misconfigure the devices and lose connectivity, this may cause the service to remain unavailable.
37. Mock tests if included in your course, package or program are available on weekdays during business hours. Mock test answers are not verified. Remote mock tests are only included in live online training courses. Mock tests are provided as a guide for assessment purposes only. Simulations, drag and drop, fill in the blanks, test-lets, sim-lets may not work in mock tests. Mock tests can be rescheduled or cancelled by informing us before the test and will incur a $50 charge. No show without informing us will incur a $75 charge which must be paid before booking another test. Mock tests are available on the dates and times as given on the mock test page and are subject to the terms and conditions listed at www.logitrain.com.au/mocktest.
38. We reserve the right to view and record activities undertaken at Logitrain premises through cameras and other recording mechanisms.
39. Within the Job Programs, the internship is done at Logitrain by performing technical writing, configuring labs manuals, analysing and working on case studies. Participants work independently and do their research without support from Logitrain to simulate a real-world environment. Guarantee3 job program once commenced must be completed within a period of one year; if the program continues beyond one year due to taking a break in the program, instalments not paid on time, not being able to pass certification exams, not able to commence internship on time, lack of co-ordination with recruitment team, not replying to our emails or not attending the classes as per schedule, the job guarantee3 condition is automatically met or becomes void and Logitrain will not be held liable. Job Program 2 includes written internship letter only, job program 3 includes written internship letter and phone reference only until the first job is achieved, we will not provide any further references.
40. Lunch/meal is only included in the full-time courses (excludes discounted courses, live online training, packages and programs). They are ordered through commercial companies, Logitrain cannot be held responsible for the quality of food/beverages. We provide sandwiches/rolls for lunch. We are unable to cater to special dietary requirements.
41. Due to the benefits included, the price of a course in part-time programs is 1.6 times the price of a standard part-time course.
42. All complaints must be made in writing by emailing email@example.com, we are unable to process verbal complaints.
43. The training hours mentioned on the website is a guide, we try to abide by them, however, the training may finish earlier on a given day as the training delivery time is dependent on the number of participants attending, the number of questions asked by the participants etc.
44. All communication regarding changes in courses, programs, packages, schedules, internships must be provided in writing to Logitrain; we have a policy of sending emails of any approved changes for clarity and your convenience. Our staff are not authorised and do not approve changes verbally. Logitrain cannot be held liable by claiming one of our staff members approved the change verbally. If you believe any change has been approved, please request it to be sent in writing as an email from firstname.lastname@example.org.
45. By emailing, filling out any form on our website or calling us you agree to receive marketing communication from us, you can choose to stop receiving it by emailing email@example.com.
47. The exam fees listed on the course pages to provide an estimate of the exam costs and are correct as of 20 September 2018, the exam prices can change without notice. Logitrain is not liable for changes in exam costs listed on our website.
48. By providing your details on our website, you authorise us to provide you information via email and/or phone.
49. By signing up, attending training (regardless of the booking process/method/including if you request us to book on your behalf) you are accepting the terms and conditions above and the terms and conditions listed at www.logitrain.com.au/mocktest and www.logitrain.com.au/examservices.