“The content was great and relevant personally and professionally. The trainer had a good understanding of our objectives and materials were well suited to meeting them. It was a well delivered and presented course that was well received by the group. The concepts were clearly and professionally explained.” – Elvis Haoda, Manager Applications Unit, Bank of PNG
In-House, Private Group, Corporate Training in Adelaide, Perth, Canberra, Hobart or anywhere at your premises
“Logitrain’s Microsoft training for News Limited was a huge success! The employees were able to obtain a new sense of confidence from the course by improving their Windows skills. They are able to handle user queries with ease and improve our services. Thank you for your professionalism and commitment to excellence” – Shawn Sellar, National Manager Technology, News Limited
The competitiveness of the business usually rests on the quality and skills of its employees. Training can improve the performance and productivity of staff and ensure they have the skills that the organisation needs.
Effective training may be crucial when recruits are hired or when business practices change. As the business grows, the skills needed to remain successful change.
Reasons for Corporate In-House Training
Businesses often decide that corporate in-house training is a more cost-effective way to improve the skills of their employees because:
- Training is scheduled at your convenience
- Training is more focused, consistent and relevant to your needs
- Travelling and accommodation costs are reduced or even eliminated
- Formal in-house training, if properly planned and executed is highly flexible and cost-effective
Advantages of Corporate In-House Training
- The benefits of classroom-based courses include:
- Convenience and less disruption – courses scheduled according to business activities and held in-house
- Confidentiality and direct relevance – courses are tailor-made
- Value for money – no travel and accommodation costs
- Time-saving – no need to design a course
- Freedom of expression – employees can talk openly about their knowledge and work practices when competitors are not present
- Better interaction and effective learning – because all relevant employees learn together it more effective learning during and after the course
What to expect from our Corporate In-House Training
- Our experienced instructors at your premises
- Our latest equipment at your premises
- Our course material at your premises
- Our expertise at your premises
The supply of this course/package/program is governed by our terms and conditions. Please read them carefully before enrolling, as enrolment is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Find out why we are the leading choice to help boost your career
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision
Over 1000 organisations have relied on Logitrain to be their trusted training partner.
Dont’ Wait. Fill the form for a free no-obligation information session with our course specialists.