The F5 certification course has five levels.
- F5 Certified Application Delivery Fundamentals
- F5 Certified Administrator
- F5 Sales Certified Technical Professional
- F5 Certified Technical Specialist
- F5 Certified Solution Expert
F5 certified Application Delivery Fundamentals Certification path
This course is an entry-level network professional course that includes a basic level of understanding of the F5 network. There is 101 Application Delivery Fundamentals certification course available.
F5 Certified Administrator
F5 Administrator certification course helps you to understand the advanced level of F5 networks which includes in-depth knowledge of administrator, BIG-IP, TMOS device, install, configure and implement the F5 system. F5 certification accepts in the whole world. There is a 201- Certified Administrator BIG-IP certification course available.
F5 Sales Certified Technical Professional
This certification course helps you to understand more in-depth professional-level F5 networks which include more expertise in F5 networks, F5 products and seals. This certification is worldwide accepted. There is 202 – Certified Technical Professional course available.
F5 Certified Technical Specialist
This certification course helps you to a specialist in a specific F5 network area, which includes more advanced expertise to manage and configure the F5 network. This certification validates that you are a certified F5 specialist who can execute various F5 systems such as integrate BIG-IP LTM in F5 networks, cloud, security, BIG-IP DNS, DNS protocol, deploy, configurations test, troubleshoot, misconfigurations, policies, needs, requirements, BIG-IP ASM, integrating BIG-IP ASM, TMOS operating system, maintain BIG-IP APM, authentication, authorization and F5 resources. This certification is worldwide accepted.
There are the following specialist-level F5 certification courses available.
- 301- A+BBIG-IP LTM Specialist
- 302 – BIG-IP DNS Specialist
- 303 – BIG-IP ASM Specialist
- 304 – BIG-IP APM Specialist
F5 Certified solution expert
This certification course helps you to expert in the specific F5 network area, which includes more advanced expertise to manage the F5 network. This certification validates that you are a certified F5 network expert in Security and cloud solutions. This certification is worldwide accepted.
There are the following expert-level F5 certification courses available.
- 401 – Security Solutions
- 402 – Cloud Solutions
At Logitrain, We deliver a wide range of F5 training, materials and hands-on labs to achieve your dream career as possible as fast.
F5 load balancers are vital devices for allocating and supporting application and network traffic over servers. The load balancer improves system ability with quick and smooth transmission of packets. There are two types of load balancer appliances used in the industry commonly.
F5 Professional Certifications and training courses prove your expertise in managing the application stack—of common network experience to excellent application-layer knowledge, with the strength to combine those two systems.
F5 provides four certification training courses for various employment positions— Administration, Sales, Product Specialisation, and Solutions Engineering. These F5 certifications and training courses are F5 Certified Administrator, F5 Certified Technical Professional, F5 Certified Technical Specialist, F5 Certified Solution Expert.
1. Administrator Track: Completing an Administrator course verifies that you have the basic understanding required to operate, manage, and do fundamental error isolation of earlier fixed and configured F5 goods or resolutions.
2. Technical Professional Track: Completing a Technical Professional course verifies that you have abilities, knowledge, and specialisation skills of F5 clarifications and a more constructive contribution to the F5 structure.
3. Technical Specialist Track: Completing a Technical Specialist course verifies that you have the expert-level skills required to outline, execute, and troubleshoot particular F5 merchandise as an element of the result.
4. Solution Expert Track: Completing a Solution Expert course proves that you have the expert-level skills required to architect and plan a system, combined with many F5 goods and entrepreneurs measures followed by industry and technical needs.
Learners can explain and demonstrate the operation of the application in the OSI Layers. Learners need to be capable of outlining, executing, managing, improving, and troubleshooting high-level BIG-IP LTM product characteristics to intensify the advantages of an application transmission network. Learn the underlying policies of BIG-IP LTM and can combine particular BIG-IP LTM technologies with additional principles and products.
Learners can gain the following skills:
· Design a BIG-IP LTM configuration/layout to deliver scalable, deeply open applications and circumstances to satisfy consumer requirements.
· Generate application-particular proctors.
· Choose and configure the several relevant load balancing (LB) systems based on application demands and server capacities.
· Discover when to manage secure network address translation (SNAT) and when not to use SNAT.
F5 certification training course structure:
All certification path starts from Exam 101. When candidates Pass Exam 101—Application Delivery Fundamentals assures that applicants have the abilities and fundamental knowledge required for the day-to-day administration of Application Delivery Networks (ADNs) and has the required knowledge to advance to other certification pathways.
Exam 201 is the next exam that must be achieved successfully by applicants wanting to achieve F5 Certified! Administrator, BIG-IP status. Passing this examination helps in executing day-to-day procedures and fundamental troubleshooting of TMOS-based devices in different application conditions following it has been established, configured, and executed. Individuals may prefer to over their certification path here or go ahead on to attempt the Technical Professional, Technical Specialist, Cloud or Security Solutions certification pathways.
Exam 202 is the next exam after exam – 101, and the last exam wanted to be certified as an F5 Certified! Technical Professional in Sales. Qualifying this exam indicates achievement of the Technical Professional Certification path.
Passing the 202 Pre-Sales Fundamentals examination proves the candidate holds the abilities and knowledge to sell F5 products.
The F5 certification training courses and pathways continue on until F5 Certified Solution Expert.