CompTIA CTT+ Course
CompTIA CTT+ Cerification
The CompTIA Certified Technical Trainer (CTT+) is an internationally recognised, vendor-neutral, train the trainer certification.
The certification focuses on a broad set of skills including Facilitation Skills, Preparation, Post Training Techniques, Classroom Control Strategies, Media use, Instructional Methods, and more. Based on the CTT+ certification, trainers can obtain the Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT), Adobe Certified Instructor (ACI) and Certified Novell Instructor (CNI).
This train the trainer course is highly respected in the Information Technology sector. Ideal for technical trainers and professionals looking to start a career as trainers/instructors.
- Expert trainers: imparting real-world experience
- Small class size: increased instructor interaction
- Authorised test centre: exams taken at our premises
- Logitrain offices easily accessible via public transport
Candidates can achieve this certification by passing the following exam(s).
The TK0-201 certification exam can be registered and attempted within 3 months of course/module completion at Logitrain training centre on weekdays during normal business hours (excludes public holidays)
(Course material provided is shown above)
- Planning Prior to the Course
- Methods and Media for Instructional Delivery
- Instructor Credibility and Communications
- Group Facilitation
- Evaluate the Training Event
- Review of Organizational Needs and Learners’ Backgrounds in Relationship to Course Objectives
- Instructional Environment in Relationship to Learning Objectives
- Selection and Implementation of Instructional Methods
- Use of Presentation and Instructional Media
- Instructor Delivery Competence and Content Expertise
- Instructor Communication and Presentation Skills
- Establishment and Management of a Learner-Centred Environment
- Promotion of Learner Engagement and Participation
- Assessment of Learners’ Needs for Additional Explanation and Encouragement
- Motivation and Positive Reinforcement of Learners
- Evaluation of Learner Performance during and at Close of Instruction
- Evaluation of Instructor and Course
This course is likely to add to the employment-related skills of the participants. The skills developed are likely to be used in the course of being an employee or working in a business.
- Facilitators and Technical Trainers
- Individuals seeking CompTIA CTT+ certification
- Individuals seeking Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT)
- Individuals seeking Adobe Certified Instructor (ACI)
- Individuals seeking Certified Novell Instructor (CNI)
CompTIA and Logitrain CTT+ VBT Submission Process:
|1||Attend CompTIA CTT+ training at Logitrain||Learner||2 days|
|2||Complete the VBT Forms A, B and C||Learner|
|3||Record your 20-minute video||Learner|
|4||Book your Computer Based Test TK0-201||Learner|
|5||Pass the 95 questions, 90 minutes, Computer Based Test||Learner|
|6||Compile the following documentation for submission: |
1. Copy of your TK0-201 Test Results
2. Copy of your Drivers License or Passport
|7||Upload the following to CompTIA: |
1. Your Video (converted to acceptable format)
2. Completed Documentation (Form A, B and C)
3. CBT Test Result
4. Copy of your ID
|8||Your video is assessed |
1. You will receive an email from CompTIA indicating the result
2. Log in to the CompTIA website to update your personal details
(The process will not continue until this has been done)
|Learner||2 – 3 weeks|
|9||Once you pass. |
Download the CTT+ certificate and logo from the CompTIA website
|Learner||5 days after result|
Take the certification exam within 3 months of course / module completion
Take the official vendor certification exam at the Logitrain training center
Course material in hardcopy is included. Full-time classroom courses include meals
Mock tests included in full-time courses for 3 months from course completion
Our trainers are highly skilled with expertise and extensive hands-on experience
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price in Australia. Our course has no extra costs
The supply of this course/package/program is governed by our terms and conditions. Please read them carefully before enrolling, as enrolment is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions. Courses run subject to registrations.
Find out why we are the leading choice to help boost your career in Australia
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision
Over 1000 organisations have relied on Logitrain to be their trusted training partner.
Dont’ Wait. Fill the form for a free no-obligation information session with our course specialists.