Logitrain offers a vast range of Red Hat certification training courses. RedHat is the world’s prominent providers of open source solutions to enterprises including Linux, Cloud and container technologies. Red Hat offers many services such as storage, operating system platforms, middleware, applications, management products, training, certifications and consulting services. RedHat is a rapidly growing company and estimated to be supporting a large number of Fortune 500 companies.
Red Hat offers a series of administration courses with three levels:
RedHat training courses provide the skills one needs to design, deploy, integrate and manage red hat technologies in the enterprise. Red Hat offers core system administration, Middleware development, Cloud computing and certification exams. Each type has a different set of exams such as:
- Core System Administration: Provides learning on how to deploy, administer, manage, and secure Red Hat Enterprise Linux.
- RH124, RH134
- Middleware development include modern infrastructure by controlling middleware applications
- JB183, JB283
- Cloud computing provides the skills required for work with the cloud
- CL110, DO180
- Certification exams help attain the skills necessary for working with cloud computing
- EX200, EX300
RedHat provides stable, secure, and innovative technologies. It also offers collaborative projects and licenses for protecting open-source. Red Hat creates, maintains, and contributes to many new and free software projects. Red Hat sells subscriptions for support, training, and integration services that help customers in using their open-source software products.
Red Hat enterprise has been involved in a number of projects such as one laptop per child, GNOME, Dogtail, MRG, Opensource.com, Red Hat exchange, OpenShift, CloudForms, Libreoffice, Utilities and tools.
Red Hat Mergers and Acquisitions:
The first major Red Hat acquisition involved Delix Computer. Next RedHat acquired Cygnus solutions company that provided commercial support for free software. Red Hat is a trusted leader in innovation, and it works with Linux, Containers, Open source, Open Hybrid cloud.
- Red Hat Linux is one of the leading contributors to the Linux kernel and associated technologies in the greater open source community. The Red Hat engineers help to improve the features, reliability, security to make the infrastructure secure. Red Hat Enterprise Linux boosts the applications that run your business with the control, confidence, and freedom that comes from consistent foundation across hybrid cloud deployments.
- Red Hat Linux containers: Linux containers are technologies that allow you to package and isolate applications with their entire runtime environment. This makes it easy to move the contained application between environment. These containers also significant for IT security but need to make sure containers should be reliable, scalable, and trusted.
- Open source: Red Hat is the largest open-source company in the world which helps to create more stable, secure, and innovative technologies. Through this unique development model, Red Hat start with community-created open source software and build upon each project to harden security, fix bugs, patch vulnerabilities, and add new features. Red Hat continuously contributes these improvements to provide benefit to the entire open source community.
- Open hybrid cloud: Red Hat introduced Open Hybrid cloud by the combination of private and public cloud resources. This open cloud covers heterogeneous on-premise resources such as private clouds, traditional virtualization, bare-metal servers, and containers.
The open-source development model of Red Hat helps with the following:
- Provide the interoperability and workload portability to cloud users
- Red Hat enables software-defined, cloud-native infrastructure, DevOps processes for developing and operating those applications
- Open source development model creates the bridge between new infrastructures and workloads and classic IT
- This model protects existing investments while providing IT with the strategic flexibility to deploy on their infrastructure, even physical servers, legacy virtualization, private clouds, or public clouds.
Red Hat offers remote work for distributed teams and approximately 25% workforce work remotely. Red Hat is changing the way people connect and providing communication facilities using collaborative tools.
Logitrain offers hands-on, instructor-led Red Hat certification training courses at our training centres in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, In-House and live online training anywhere. Our courses include course material, and mock test and the official RedHat certification exam as well.