CompTIA Server+ Course with Exam
CompTIA Server+ Certification
Attend the latest CompTIA Server+ certification training course at Logitrain.
The CompTIA Server+ certification training course focuses on multi-vendor products and implementations, based on industry standards. The course covers system hardware, software, storage, best practices in an IT environment, disaster recovery and troubleshooting.
CompTIA recommends test-takers have 18 to 24 months of experience in server technology, along with a CompTIA A+ certification.
- Authorised CompTIA Training
- Expert trainers: imparting real world experience
- Small class size: increased instructor interaction
- Authorised test centre: exams taken at our premises
- Logitrain offices easily accessible via public transport
A+ Training and Certification and IT experience
Candidates can achieve this certification by passing the following exam(s).
The certification exam can be registered and attempted within 3 months of course/module completion at Logitrain training centre on weekdays during normal business hours (excludes public holidays)
- Proactive Maintenance
- Troubleshooting and Problem Determination
- Disaster Recovery
This course is likely to add to the employment related skills of the participants. The skills developed are likely to be used in the course of being an employee or working in a business.
- University students
- Helpdesk operators
- Candidates entering IT job market
- First-level network support staff
- Individuals seeking Server+ certification
- Differentiate between system board types, features, components and their purposes
- Deploy different chassis types and the appropriate components
- Differentiate between memory features / types and given a scenario select appropriate memory
- Explain the importance of a Hardware Compatibility List (HCL)
- Differentiate between processor features
- Given a scenario, install appropriate expansion cards into a server while taking fault tolerance into consideration
- Install, update and configure appropriate firmware
- Install, deploy, configure and update NOS (Windows / *nix)
- Explain NOS security software and its features
- Given a scenario, implement and administer NOS management features based on procedures and guidelines
- Explain different server roles, their purpose and how they interact
- Summarize server virtualization concepts, features and considerations
- Describe common elements of networking essentials
- Describe RAID technologies and its features and benefits
- Given a scenario, select the appropriate RAID level
- Install and configure different internal storage technologies
- Summarize the purpose of external storage technologies
- Write, utilize and maintain documentation, diagrams and procedures
- Given a scenario, explain the purpose of the following industry best practices
- Determine an appropriate physical environment for the server location
- Implement and configure different methods of server access
- Given a scenario, classify physical security measures for a server location
- Compare and contrast backup and restoration methodologies, media types and concepts
- Given a scenario, compare and contrast the different types of replication methods
- Explain data retention and destruction concepts
- Given a scenario, carry out the following basic steps of a disaster recovery plan
- Explain troubleshooting theory and methodologies
- Given a scenario, effectively troubleshoot hardware problems, selecting the appropriate tools and methods
- Given a scenario, effectively troubleshoot software problems, selecting the appropriate tools and methods
- Given a scenario, effectively diagnose network problems, selecting the appropriate tools and methods
- Given a scenario, effectively troubleshoot storage problems, selecting the appropriate tools and methods
Take the certification exam within 3 months of course / module completion
Take the official vendor certification exam at the Logitrain training center
Course material in hardcopy is included. Full-time classroom courses include meals
Mock tests included in full-time courses for 3 months from course completion
Our trainers are highly skilled with expertise and extensive hands-on experience
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price in Australia. Our course has no extra costs
The supply of this course/package/program is governed by our terms and conditions. Please read them carefully before enrolling, as enrolment is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Find out why we are the leading choice to help boost your career in Australia
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision
Over 1000 organisations have relied on Logitrain to be their trusted training partner.
Dont’ Wait. Fill the form for a free no-obligation information session with our course specialists.