CheckPoint has been widely known for providing security solutions to the top 100 organisations across the globe. Check Point training and certifications are tailored to train Network Security professionals to deploy and administer Check Point Security Solutions efficiently.
Check Point training and certifications are offered at various levels starting from Check Point Certified Security Administrator. Network Security professionals can make their way up, bypassing the exams and using their skills to attain CheckPoint certifications such as Check Point Certified Security Expert and CheckPoint Certified Security Master.
At Logitrain, we offer various Check Point training and Check Point courses to train students to undertake the exams. Passing these exams and getting CheckPoint certified opens an array of opportunities for professionals in the ICT industry. Our in-class and online courses are tailored in such a way that every student can make the best out of it and pass their exams with flying colours.
Checkpoint certification validates IT professionals to understand Checkpoint products and knowledge about security management using Checkpoint products. This course gives an edge to IT security professionals. Checkpoint has globally known as a security solution across the world. This certification ensures that network security professionals can deploy and manage checkpoint products effectively.
Checkpoint certification offers the following many other certification courses:
- Core training
- Product training
- Hacking training
- Cyber Range
Checkpoint Core training provides three types of certification courses available.
- Check Point Certified Security Administrator (CCSA) R80.x
- Check Point Certified Security Expert (CCSE) R80.x
- Check Point Certified Security Master (CCSM) R80.x
Check Point Certified Security Administrator (CCSA) R80.x Certification
This CCSA course covers all configure start-up and manage operations of Check Point Security Gateway. This course requires basic networking knowledge and at least six months’ work experience in Checkpoint products and TCP/IP and routing fundamental knowledge.
CCSA is a path to move and prepare against network threats, manage existing security policies, analyse network activities and attacks, and implement different Checkpoint backup techniques.
Check Point Certified Expert (CCSE) R80.x Certification
CCSE certification course covers how to build, troubleshoot, modify and deploy checkpoint security clusters on particular Gaia OS. CCSE certification course offered to learn to debug firewall techniques, upgrade servers and learn VPN performance management. CCSE course has the following two different exams:
- CCSE – 156-315.80
- CCSE – 156-915.80
CCSE certification course requires CCSA certification (R80, Not R77) or a Security administration course. Apart from certification student requires experience in TCP/IP and networking skills, UNIX and Windows Servers.
CCSE certification course requires any prior CCSA certification.
Check Point Certified Master (CCSM) R80.x
CCSM certification course allows students to get advanced to manage virtualised security in Checkpoint networks and learn various advanced security optimisation techniques. CCSM certification provides in-depth knowledge about identifying the issues using command prompts, misconfigured VPNs, learn how to reduce IPS false positives and troubleshoot ClusterXL and SecureXL in Checkpoint networks.
CCSM certification exam – 156-115.80 required R80 CCSE certification or R77 CCSM certification.
There are following more courses available in Checkpoint.
- Check Point Certified Cloud Specialist (CCCS)
- Check Point Certified Endpoint Specialist (CCES)
- Check Point Certified Automation Specialist (CCAS)
- Check Point Certified Troubleshooting Administrator (CCTA)
- Check Point Certified Troubleshooting Expert (CCTE)
- Check Point Certified Multi-Domain Security Management Specialist (CCMS)
- Check Point Certified VSX Specialist (CCVS)
- Check Point Certified Maestro Expert
- Hacking 101 Check Point Certified PenTesting Associate (CCPA)
- Infrastructure Hacking Check Point Certified PenTesting Expert (CCPE)
- Web Hacking Check Point Certified PenTesting Expert (CCPE)
- Hacking IoT
- AppSec for Developers (CCPE)
- Cloud Security (CCPE)
- DevSecOps (CCPA)
- Soar of the Phoenix Level 1 – The Wizard of OS – RED
- Soar of the Phoenix Level 2 – APPocalyps Now – RED
- Cyber Range Cloud- BLUE
- Red Lemonade – RED
- Sour Lemon – BLUE
- Sour Lemon Expanded – BLUE