EC-Council (International Council of Electronic Commerce Consultants) is one of the world’s largest cybersecurity technical certification bodies. It is a member-supported professional organisation and is best known as a leader in information security education, training, and certification.
The certifications program focuses on vendor-neutral security certifications such as ethical hacking, penetration testing, encryption, and forensics. It is a globally recognised certified ethical hacker course that provides real-world experience and hands-on training about the understanding of cyber and network threats and determining hacker motives.
They provide a range of IT security career options:
- Security generalist
- Network security engineer
- Security engineer
- Application security specialist
- Penetration tester
- Malware, forensics, incident response analyst
- Ethical hacker
There are a number of training courses:
- Intermediate-level certifications:
- CEH: This certification training course is the most popular Ethical Hacking course. These types of courses provide information on how to react to threats and events when they occur. The student will learn how to test, scan, hack and secure IT systems using real-world hacking techniques. This certification is great for professionals who want to understand how hackers operate.
- EC-Council Certified Security Analyst (ECSA): This course is an advanced level of ethical hacking certification. It provides step-by-step information about hacking tools and technologies. It demonstrates how to apply penetration testing.
- Advanced Certifications:
- Licensed Penetration Tester: This certification training course provides advanced knowledge of penetration testing tools and techniques for hacking. It describes the best practices for penetration testing.
- Specialist certifications
- Computer Hacking Forensics Investigator (CHFI): This EC-Council certification training course provides information on how to do digital forensics after threats and attacks. The students learn the skills to find attackers through digital footprints. This course is recommended for senior security professionals such as administrators, security professionals, Law enforcement, and military personnel.
- Certified Secure Programmer .NET: This EC-Council certification training course teaches programmers how to develop secure applications. It explains how to find security flaws, implement countermeasures, and learn to improve security and produce stable software. It delivers designing and building a secure window-based application using the .NET framework.
Benefits of EC-Council certifications:
- Advancing your security career: These cyber security certifications enhance your cybersecurity skills to secure your organisation.
- Understanding the hacker mindset: EC-Council certification teaches and trains you like the professional hacker’s mindset. So, you can protect your organisation from every perspective.
- Using real hacking tools: EC-Council provides you with knowledge on how to access real-world hacking tools.
- Ensuring quality assurance: EC-Council provides ethical hackers and specialised training to give quality training to students and professionals.
EC-Council provides various IT Security courses such as Information Security, Network Security, Computer security and internet security and certifications.
The Certified Ethical Hacker certification is a popular and vital certification course. EC-Council provides this course in over 140 countries and is undoubtedly the world’s best provider of Information, Network, and computer security training courses. This is the most trusted source vendor for Information security training. It offers major information security disciplines including Ethical Hacking Computer Security, Vulnerability Assessment, Penetration testing, computer forensics, intrusion detection, and network security courses.
These security courses provide hands-on practical experience with real-world problems and provide information about the latest security tools.
EC-Council has created some other cybersecurity courses such as Certified Network Defender (CND), Certified Chief Information Security Officer, and Computer Hacking Forensics Investigator.
ECC also runs a number of IT security conferences such as Hacker Halted, Global CyberLympics and Takedown.
EC-Council has various IT Security Professional Certifications:
- Security Awareness Building Certification
- Fundamental Certifications
- Core Certifications
- Specialist Certifications
- Advanced Security Certifications
- Security Management Certifications
Logitrain helps build the security skills needed in the IT security arena with virtual and face-face training classes in Melbourne, Brisbane, Sydney, Adelaide and In-house at your premises.