CompTIA Linux + Course + Exam
CompTIA Linux + Certification
Our CompTIA Linux+ training and certification course is designed to certify professionals who can install, configure, manage, network, and troubleshoot Linux-based desktops and servers.
The CompTIA Linux+ training course at Logitrain covers the concepts through hands-on training. This course is suitable for professionals new to Linux and it is beneficial for professionals working on Linux and need to gain deep understanding of the operating system. The CompTIA Linux+ course will cover day to day operations on Linux.
It is expected participants should have basic computer knowledge before enrolling in this course.
- Authorised CompTIA Training
- Expert trainers: imparting real world experience
- Small class size: increased instructor interaction
- Authorised test centre: exams taken at our premises
- Logitrain offices easily accessible via public transport
Basic Computer Knowledge
Candidates can achieve this certification by passing following exam(s).
The certification exam if included in your course can be registered and attempted within 3 months of course/module completion at Logitrain training centre on weekdays during normal business hours (excludes public holidays)
(Course material provided is shown above)
- Installation and Configuration
- System Maintenance and Operations
- Application and Services
- University students
- Helpdesk operators
- Candidates entering IT job market
- First-level network support staff
- Compare and contrast installation sources
- Implement partitioning schemes and filesystem layout
- Explain the purpose for using filesystem types
- Conduct routine mount and unmount of filesystems
- Explain the advantages of having a separate partition or volume
- Explain the purpose of directories
- Configure the boot process
- Perform package management functions
- Configure profile and environment variables system-wide and at the user level
- Troubleshoot boot issues
- Manage devices
- System Maintenance and Operations
- Conduct basic tasks using BASH
- Analyze system and application logs to troubleshoot Linux systems
- Conduct and manage backup and restore operations
- Explain the features and concepts of X11
- Explain the difference in runlevels and their purpose
- Manage filesystems
- Implement task scheduling
- Utilize performance monitoring tools and concepts to identify common problems
- Manage Linux system services
- Implement interoperability with Windows
- Implement, configure and maintain Web and FTP services
- Troubleshoot web-related services using the following utilities
- Given a scenario, troubleshoot common FTP problems
- Given a scenario, perform the following MySQL administrative tasks
- Explain the purpose of mail services, protocols and features
- Deploy and manage CUPS print services
- Set up, install, configure and maintain a BIND DNS server and related services
- Perform basic administration of the DHCP server
- Given a scenario, troubleshoot NTP related issues
- Identify common networking ports and the associated service
- Implement configurations and configuration changes
- Explain the different DNS record types and the process of DNS resolution
- Troubleshoot basic connectivity issues
- Manage and monitor user and group accounts using the following
- Select the appropriate file permissions and ownership and troubleshoot
- Explain the basics of SELinux
- Given a scenario, implement privilege escalation
Includes Official Exam Fee
Take the certification exam within 3 months of course / module completion
Authorized Test Center
Take the official vendor certification exam at the Logitrain training center
Includes Books & Meals
Course material in hardcopy included for you to keep. Full-time courses include meals
Includes Mock & Test Questions
Mock tests included in full-time courses for 3 months from course completion
Includes Course Retake
Sit through the entire course again to clear any doubts. Included in full-time courses
Our Price Beat Guarantee
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price. Our course has no extra costs
OUR SATISFIED CUSTOMERS
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision