Network+ Course including CompTIA Network+ Exam
CompTIA Network+ Certification
CompTIA Network+ certification training course imparts knowledge and skills in networking. Network+ certified professionals can manage, maintain, troubleshoot, install, operate and configure necessary network infrastructure. They can describe networking technologies, and basic design principles, troubleshoot, configure and manage networks, adhere to wiring standards; design and implement functional networks, add routers to segment networks, segment traffic, configure, manage and maintain devices, and use testing tools.
We aim to impart skills and knowledge through our instructor-led training, making our students better equipped with the certifications and prepare for network administrator roles. CompTIA Network prepares candidates for a career in IT infrastructure.
What is new in the latest N+ certification training course:
- Network architecture and a deeper emphasis on software-defined networking (SDN)
- The latest wireless standards and technologies
- Network performance monitoring and high availability topics are now covered as separate objectives
- Network security focuses on key aspects of security
Our Network Plus course fee includes the CompTIA Network+ exam cost and is composed of performance based questions.
- Expert trainers: imparting real-world experience
- Small class size: increased instructor interaction
- Authorised test centre: exams taken at our premises
Basic computer and networking knowledge
Recommended experience: 9 to 12 months of networking experience
Candidates can achieve this certification by passing the following exam(s).
The certification exam can be registered and attempted within 3 months of course/module completion at Logitrain training centre on weekdays during normal business hours (excludes public holidays)
- Network Technologies
- Network Media and Topologies
- Network Devices
- Network Management
- Network Tools
- Network Security
This course is likely to add to the employment related skills of the participants. The skills developed are likely to be used in the course of being an employee or working in a business.
- University students
- Helpdesk operators
- Candidates entering IT job market
- First-level network support staff
- Identify the following IPv4 address format
- Explain the function of common networking protocols
- Identify commonly used TCP and UDP default ports
- Identify the following address formats
- Given a scenario, evaluate the proper use of the addressing technologies and addressing schemes
- Identify common IPv4 and IPv6 routing protocols
- Explain the purpose and properties of routing
- Compare the characteristics of wireless communication standards
- Categorize standard cable types and their properties
- Identify common connector types
- Identify common physical network topologies
- Given a scenario, differentiate and implement appropriate wiring standards
- Categorize WAN technology types and properties
- Categorize LAN technology types and properties
- Explain common logical network topologies and their characteristics
- Install components of wiring distribution
- Install, configure and differentiate between common network devices
- Identify the functions of specialized network devices
- Explain the advanced features of a switch
- Implement a basic wireless network
- Explain the function of the OSI model
- Identify types of configuration management documentation
- Given a scenario, evaluate the network based on configuration management documentation
- Conduct network monitoring to identify performance and connectivity issues
- Explain different methods and rationales for network performance optimization
- Given a scenario, implement the following network troubleshooting methodology
- Given a scenario, troubleshoot common connectivity issues and select an appropriate solution
- Given a scenario, select the appropriate command line interface tool and interpret the output to verify functionality
- Explain the purpose of network scanners
- Given a scenario, utilize the appropriate hardware tools
- Explain the function of hardware and software security devices
- Explain common features of a firewall
- Explain the methods of network access security Filtering
- Explain methods of user authentication
- Explain issues that affect device security
- Identify common security threats and mitigation techniques
Take the certification exam within 3 months of course / module completion
Take the official vendor certification exam at the Logitrain training center
Course material in hardcopy is included. Full-time classroom courses include meals
Mock test is included in the full-time courses to assist with your preparation
Our trainers are highly skilled with expertise and extensive hands-on experience
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price in Australia. Our course has no extra costs
The supply of this course/package/program is governed by our terms and conditions. Please read them carefully before enrolling, as enrolment is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions. Courses run subject to registrations.
Find out why we are the leading choice to help boost your career in Australia
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision
Over 1000 organisations have relied on Logitrain to be their trusted training partner.
Don’t Wait. Fill the form for a free no-obligation information session with our course specialists.