CompTIA Network+ Course + Exam
CompTIA Network+ Certification
The N10-007 CompTIA Network+ certification ensures that the successful candidate has the critical knowledge and skills necessary to manage, maintain, troubleshoot, install, operate and configure necessary network infrastructure, describe networking technologies, basic design principles, and adhere to wiring standards and use testing tools.
Logitrain not only focuses on delivering training sessions to students, we aim to impart the skill sets from the basics while clearing out all kinds of confusions and misconceptions. This makes our students better equipped with the certifications.
- Authorised CompTIA Training
- Expert trainers: imparting real world experience
- Small class size: increased instructor interaction
- Authorised test centre: exams taken at our premises
Basic Computer Knowledge
Candidates can achieve this certification by passing following exam(s).
The certification exam can be registered and attempted within 3 months of course/module completion at Logitrain training centre on weekdays during normal business hours (excludes public holidays)
(Course material provided is shown above or CompTIA approved Cert Guide from Pearson IT Certification will be provided)
- Network Technologies
- Network Media and Topologies
- Network Devices
- Network Management
- Network Tools
- Network Security
- University students
- Helpdesk operators
- Candidates entering IT job market
- First-level network support staff
- Identify the following IPv4 address format
- Explain the function of common networking protocols
- Identify commonly used TCP and UDP default ports
- Identify the following address formats
- Given a scenario, evaluate the proper use of the addressing technologies and addressing schemes
- Identify common IPv4 and IPv6 routing protocols
- Explain the purpose and properties of routing
- Compare the characteristics of wireless communication standards
- Categorize standard cable types and their properties
- Identify common connector types
- Identify common physical network topologies
- Given a scenario, differentiate and implement appropriate wiring standards
- Categorize WAN technology types and properties
- Categorize LAN technology types and properties
- Explain common logical network topologies and their characteristics
- Install components of wiring distribution
- Install, configure and differentiate between common network devices
- Identify the functions of specialized network devices
- Explain the advanced features of a switch
- Implement a basic wireless network
- Explain the function of the OSI model
- Identify types of configuration management documentation
- Given a scenario, evaluate the network based on configuration management documentation
- Conduct network monitoring to identify performance and connectivity issues
- Explain different methods and rationales for network performance optimization
- Given a scenario, implement the following network troubleshooting methodology
- Given a scenario, troubleshoot common connectivity issues and select an appropriate solution
- Given a scenario, select the appropriate command line interface tool and interpret the output to verify functionality
- Explain the purpose of network scanners
- Given a scenario, utilize the appropriate hardware tools
- Explain the function of hardware and software security devices
- Explain common features of a firewall
- Explain the methods of network access security Filtering
- Explain methods of user authentication
- Explain issues that affect device security
- Identify common security threats and mitigation techniques
Includes $335 Exam Fee
Take the certification exam within 3 months of course / module completion
Price Beat Guarantee
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price. Our course has no extra costs
Includes Books & Meals
Sit through the entire course if you do not pass on first attempt. Full-time courses only
Includes Mock & Test Questions
Mock tests included in full-time courses for 3 months from course completion
Includes Course Retake
Sit through the entire course again to clear any doubts. Included in full-time courses
Authorized Test Center
Take the official vendor certification exam at the Logitrain training center
OUR SATISFIED CUSTOMERS
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision