Systems Operations on AWS course including AWS SysOps exam
AWS SysOps Certification
This training course includes the AWS Essentials training and AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate.
The AWS SysOps Administrator – Associate training is designed to provide you with the technical expertise necessary for deploying, managing and operating scalable and fault-tolerant cloud systems on AWS Platforms.
This Systems Operations on AWS course, which prepares for the AWS SysOps, consists of ways to migrate existing applications to AWS Cloud. How should data flow in and out of AWS Cloud be implemented and controlled?
The course covers working with many concepts related to AWS Cloud, including monitoring, Networking on the Cloud, and implementing security and data management.
- Working knowledge of systems administration
- Familiarity with cloud computing concepts
- Linux or Windows command-line experience
We recommend attending the AWS Technical Essentials before attending this course.
Candidates can achieve this certification by passing the following exam(s).
AWS SysOps Administrator – Associate Exam
The certification exam can be registered and attempted within 3 months of course/module completion at Logitrain training centre on weekdays during normal business hours (excludes public holidays)
- Use Amazon EC2 features to provision, monitor, scale and distribute compute infrastructure
- Create Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) resources such as subnets, network access control lists, and security groups
- Backup AWS and on-premise resources using AWS services
- Create Amazon EC2-VPC subnets
- Use Amazon CloudWatch metrics to monitor the health and utilization of AWS resources
- Use AWS CloudFormation to automate infrastructure provisioning and deployment
- Leverage resource tagging to allocate costs and optimize resource planning
This course is likely to add to the employment-related skills of the participants. The skills developed are likely to be used in the course of being an employee or working in a business.
- Systems Administrators
- Operations Managers
- Individuals responsible for supporting operations on the AWS platform
- Candidates pursuing AWS certifications
- AWS platform and access
- Amazon VPC
- AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Amazon EC2
- Amazon Elastic Block Store (EBS)
- Backup (AWS resources and on-premise resources with AWS services)
- Operations Security
- Elastic Infrastructure (Auto Scaling, Elastic Load Balance, Launch Configuration)
- Cost Control
Take the certification exam within 3 months of course / module completion
Take the official vendor certification exam at the Logitrain training center
Course material in hardcopy is included. Full-time classroom courses include meals
Mock test is included in the full-time courses to assist with your preparation
Our trainers are highly skilled with expertise and extensive hands-on experience
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price in Australia. Our course has no extra costs
The supply of this course/package/program is governed by our terms and conditions. Please read them carefully before enrolling, as enrolment is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions. Courses run subject to registrations.
Find out why we are the leading choice to help boost your career in Australia
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision
Over 1000 organisations have relied on Logitrain to be their trusted training partner.
Don’t Wait. Fill the form for a free no-obligation information session with our course specialists.