AWS Technical Essentials Courses
AWS Technical Essentials Certification
AWS Technical Essentials course covers different aspects of AWS from fundamentals of Amazon Web Services to key features, AWS products, services, solutions, access management, identity and access and AWS management tools.
This course is designed for IT professionals new to Cloud Computing who wish to understand AWS and provides basic knowledge on how to determine AWS Services for decision making in relation to business requirements.
The Amazon Web Services AWS Technical Essentials course will:
1. Teach you the basics of the AWS cloud system
2. Allow you to make informed decisions about AWS solutions in relation to business requirements
Anyone interested in cloud technologies or AWS with basic computer knowledge can undertake this course.
There is no certification exam associated with the AWS Technical Essentials course.
Amazon Web Services Material
Upon the completion of this AWS training course, you will be able to:
- Recognise terminology and concepts as they relate to the AWS platform
- Navigate the AWS Console
- Understand the security measures AWS provides
- Differentiate AWS Storage options and create an Amazon and Simple Storage Service (S3) bucket
- Recognise AWS Compute and Networking options and use Amazon and Elastic Compute Cloud (Amazon EC2) and Amazon Elastic Block Storage (EBS)
- Describe Managed Services and Database options
- Use Amazon Relational Database Service (RDS) to launch an application
- Identify Deployment and Management options
This course is likely to add to the employment-related skills of the participants. The skills developed are likely to be used in the course of being an employee or working in a business.
- SysOps Administrators
- Solution Architects
- IT Developers
- Individuals responsible for articulating the technical benefits of Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Anyone who is interested in learning Amazon Web Services (AWS) and is new to it
- Introduction to AWS and Cloud computing
- History of Amazon Web Services AWS and Cloud computing
- The Infrastructure of AWS
- Compute services
- Storage and content delivery
- AWS Security
- Identify, and Access Management
- AWS Managed Services and Database
- AWS Deployment and Management Tools
Get a Certificate of Attendance to prove your commitment to learning
We provide personalised learning experience for every student
Course material in hardcopy is included. Full-time classroom courses include meals
Practise questions are provided for better understanding of the key concepts
Attend the course with an instructor at our training center or from anywhere
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price in Australia. Our course has no extra costs
The supply of this course/package/program is governed by our terms and conditions. Please read them carefully before enrolling, as enrolment is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions. Courses run subject to registrations.
Find out why we are the leading choice to help boost your career in Australia
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision
Over 1000 organisations have relied on Logitrain to be their trusted training partner.
Don’t Wait. Fill the form for a free no-obligation information session with our course specialists.