Deep Learning on AWS Course
Deep Learning on AWS Certification
The hands-on, instructor-led Deep Learning on AWS training course teaches students about AWS’s deep learning solutions, including scenarios where deep learning makes sense and how deep learning works on AWS technologies.
During the Deep Learning on AWS training course, students will learn how to run deep learning models on the cloud using Amazon Sage Maker and the MXNet framework. While doing Deep Learning on AWS candidates learn to deploy deep learning models using services like AWS Lambda and designing intelligent systems on AWS.
Basic understanding of machine learning (ML) processes, AWS core services and knowledge of a scripting language.
There is no AWS certification exam associated with this AWS course.
Deep Learning on AWS Course Material
- Define machine learning (ML) and deep learning
- Identify the concepts in a deep learning ecosystem
- Use Amazon SageMaker and the MXNet programming framework for deep learning workloads
- Fit AWS solutions for deep learning deployments
This course is likely to add to the employment-related skills of the participants. The skills developed are likely to be used in the course of being an employee or working in a business.
- Professionals responsible for developing deep learning applications
- Developers who want to understand concepts behind Deep Learning and how to implement a Deep Learning solution on AWS
- Machine learning overview
- A brief history of AI, ML, and DL
- The business importance of ML
- Common challenges in ML
- Different types of ML problems and tasks
- AI on AWS
- Introduction to deep learning
- Introduction to DL
- The DL concepts
- A summary of how to train DL models on AWS
- Introduction to Amazon SageMaker
- Spinning up an Amazon SageMaker notebook instance and running a multi-layer perceptron neural network model
- Introduction to Apache MXNet
- The motivation for and benefits of using MXNet and Gluon
- Important terms and APIs used in MXNet
- Convolutional neural networks (CNN) architecture
- Training a CNN on a CIFAR-10 dataset
- ML and DL architectures on AWS
- AWS services for deploying DL models (AWS Lambda, AWS IoT Greengrass, Amazon ECS, AWS Elastic Beanstalk)
- Introduction to AWS AI services that are based on DL (Amazon Polly, Amazon Lex, Amazon Rekognition)
- Deploying a trained model for prediction on AWS Lambda
Get a Certificate of Attendance to prove your commitment to learning
This training course does not have any exam associated with it
Course material in hardcopy is included. Full-time classroom courses include meals
Practise questions are provided for better understanding of the key concepts
Attend the course with an instructor at our training center or from anywhere
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price. Our course has no extra costs
The supply of this course/package/program is governed by our terms and conditions. Please read them carefully before enrolling, as enrolment is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Find out why we are the leading choice to help boost your career
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision
Over 1000 organisations have relied on Logitrain to be their trusted training partner.
Dont’ Wait. Fill the form for a free no-obligation information session with our course specialists.