AWS Certified Developer – Associate Course + Exam
AWS Certified Developer – Associate Certification
The Amazon Web Services “Developing on AWS” course aims to teach professionals about the basics of AWS Software Development Kit (AWS SDK) and how it can be used to develop scalable and robust cloud applications.
AWS Certified Developer – Associate training provides in-depth knowledge about the key concepts, troubleshooting tips and best practices related to AWS and how AWS can be interacted with using code.
AWS Certified Developer – Associate is a foundation level course, it prepares an individual with the knowledge about a fast-growing AWS platform.
- The AWS Certified Developer – Associate helps professionals find job opportunities in AWS sector.
- Individuals with previous experience in high-level language programming can easily learn the usage of AWS SDK.
- AWS Certified Developer – Associate course requires knowledge of programming languages and cloud computing
Candidates can achieve the AWS Certified Developer – Associate certification by passing following exam(s).
AWS Certified Developer – Associate Exam
The certification exam can be registered and attempted within 3 months of course/module completion at Logitrain training centre on weekdays during normal business hours (excludes public holidays)
After completing AWS Certified Developer – Associate course, the participant will be able to demonstrate competencies like:
- Interacting with AWS services using AWS SDK and developing solutions.
- Using data stores – Amazon DynamoDB and Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3)
- Service authentication using AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- User authentication using Web Identity Framework and Amazon Cognito.
- Improving application scalability using Amazon ElastiCache and Amazon CloudFront.
- Using Amazon Kinesis, Amazon Simple Queue Service (Amazon SQS), Amazon Lambda, Amazon Simple Notification Service (Amazon SNS) and Amazon Simple Workflow Service (Amazon SWF) for integrating applications and data
The audience for the AWS Certified Developer – Associate course are:
- Intermediate-level Software Developers
Building the Foundation
- Introduction to Developing on AWS
- Choosing a Data Store
- Developing Storage Solutions with Amazon S3
- Developing Flexible NoSQL Solutions with Amazon DynamoDB
Connecting Applications and Data with Event-Driven Processing
- Working with Events
- Developing Event-Driven Solutions with Amazon Kinesis Stream
- Developing Event-Driven Solutions with Amazon SWF, Amazon SQS, and Amazon SNS
- Developing Event-Driven Solutions with AWS Lambda
Developing and Deploying Secure, Scalable Applications
- Developing Secure Applications
- Caching Information for Scalability
- Monitoring Your Application and AWS Resources with Amazon CloudWatch
- Deploying Applications with AWS Elastic Beanstalk and AWS CloudFormation
Includes Official Exam Fee
Take the certification exam within 3 months of course / module completion
Kryterion Test Center
Take the official vendor certification exam at an available training center
Includes Books & Meals
Sit through the entire course if you do not pass on first attempt. Full-time courses only
Includes Mock & Test Questions
Mock tests included in full-time courses for 3 months from course completion
Includes Course Retake
Sit through the entire course again to clear any doubts. Included in full-time courses
Our Price Beat Guarantee
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price. Our course has no extra costs
OUR SATISFIED CUSTOMERS
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision