Developing on AWS course including AWS DevOps certification exam
AWS Developer Associate Certification
The Amazon Web Services Developing on AWS course prepares candidates for AWS Developer certification and covers the basics of the AWS Software Development Kit (AWS SDK) and how it can be used to develop scalable and robust cloud applications.
AWS DevOps certification training course provides in-depth knowledge about the key concepts, troubleshooting tips and best practices on AWS and how to interact with it using code.
AWS Certified Developer – Associate is a foundation-level course, it prepares an individual with the knowledge about a fast-growing AWS platform.
AWS DevOps course requires knowledge of programming languages and cloud computing
Candidates can achieve the AWS Certified Developer – Associate certification by passing following exam(s).
AWS Certified Developer – Associate Exam
The certification exam can be registered and attempted within 3 months of course/module completion at Logitrain training centre on weekdays during normal business hours (excludes public holidays)
After completing AWS Certified Developer – Associate course, the participant will be able to demonstrate competencies like:
- Interacting with AWS services using AWS SDK and developing solutions.
- Using data stores – Amazon DynamoDB and Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3)
- Service authentication using AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- User authentication using Web Identity Framework and Amazon Cognito.
- Improving application scalability using Amazon ElastiCache and Amazon CloudFront.
- Using Amazon Kinesis, Amazon Simple Queue Service (Amazon SQS), Amazon Lambda, Amazon Simple Notification Service (Amazon SNS) and Amazon Simple Workflow Service (Amazon SWF) for integrating applications and data
This course is likely to add to the employment-related skills of the participants. The skills developed are likely to be used in the course of being an employee or working in a business.
The audience for the AWS Certified Developer – Associate course
- Intermediate-level Software Developers
- Candidates pursuing AWS certifications
Building the Foundation
- Introduction to Developing on AWS
- Choosing a Data Store
- Developing Storage Solutions with Amazon S3
- Developing Flexible NoSQL Solutions with Amazon DynamoDB
Connecting Applications and Data with Event-Driven Processing
- Working with Events
- Developing Event-Driven Solutions with Amazon Kinesis Stream
- Developing Event-Driven Solutions with Amazon SWF, Amazon SQS, and Amazon SNS
- Developing Event-Driven Solutions with AWS Lambda
Developing and Deploying Secure, Scalable Applications
- Developing Secure Applications
- Caching Information for Scalability
- Monitoring Your Application and AWS Resources with Amazon CloudWatch
- Deploying Applications with AWS Elastic Beanstalk and AWS CloudFormation
Take the certification exam within 3 months of course / module completion
Take the official vendor certification exam at the Logitrain training center
Course material in hardcopy is included. Full-time classroom courses include meals
Mock test is included in the full-time courses to assist with your preparation
Our trainers are highly skilled with expertise and extensive hands-on experience
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price in Australia. Our course has no extra costs
The supply of this course/package/program is governed by our terms and conditions. Please read them carefully before enrolling, as enrolment is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions. Courses run subject to registrations.
Find out why we are the leading choice to help boost your career in Australia
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision
Over 1000 organisations have relied on Logitrain to be their trusted training partner.
Don’t Wait. Fill the form for a free no-obligation information session with our course specialists.