Planning and Designing Databases on AWS Course
Planning and Designing Databases on AWS Certification
Planning and Designing Databases on AWS training course teaches participants about the process of planning and designing both relational and non-relational AWS databases.
By attending the Planning and Designing Databases on AWS training course participants will learn how to use workload requirements to define database design considerations and explore the features and capabilities of the eight AWS database services.
Participants will be able to determine which AWS database service is right for the workloads and design the database to meet requirements. Planning and Designing Databases on AWS course is an intermediate-level course delivered through a mix of instructor-led training (ILT), hands-on labs, demonstrations, and group exercises.
Familiarity with AWS Database Services.
There is no AWS certification exam associated with this AWS course.
Planning and Designing Databases on AWS Course Material
- Apply database concepts, database management, and data modelling techniques
- Evaluate hosting databases on Amazon EC2 instances
- Evaluate relational AWS database services and their features (Amazon RDS, Amazon Aurora, and Amazon Redshift)
- Evaluate non-relational AWS database services and their features (Amazon DocumentDB, Amazon DynamoDB, Amazon ElastiCache, Amazon Neptune, and Amazon QLDB)
- Examine how the design criteria apply to each service
- Apply management principles based on the unique features of each service
This course is likely to add to the employment-related skills of the participants. The skills developed are likely to be used in the course of being an employee or working in a business.
- Data Engineers
- Solution Architects
- Database concepts and general guidelines
- Databases in the cloud
- Database design principles
- Transactional compliance
- Database planning and design
- Workload requirements
- Design considerations
- Databases on Amazon EC2
- Amazon EC2 for hosting databases
- Purpose-built databases on Amazon EC2 and Amazon RDS
- The journey to AWS
- Data modelling basics
- Amazon RDS
- Amazon RDS overview
- Amazon RDS distinguishing features
- Amazon RDS design considerations
- Working with Amazon RDS databases
- Amazon Aurora
- Amazon Aurora overview
- Amazon Aurora distinguishing features
- Amazon Aurora design considerations
- Working with Amazon Aurora databases
- Amazon DocumentDB (with MongoDB compatibility)
- Amazon DocumentDB overview
- Amazon DocumentDB design considerations
- Amazon DocumentDB distinguishing features
- Working with Amazon DocumentDB databases
- Amazon DynamoDB
- Amazon DynamoDB overview
- Amazon DynamoDB data modelling
- Amazon DynamoDB distinguishing features
- Amazon DynamoDB design considerations
- Working with Amazon DynamoDB
- Databases in Amazon Neptune
- Amazon Neptune overview
- Amazon Neptune design considerations
- Databases in Amazon Quantum Ledger Database (Amazon QLDB)
- Amazon QLDB overview
- Amazon QLDB design considerations
- Databases in Amazon ElastiCache
- Amazon ElastiCache overview
- Amazon ElastiCache for Memcached
- Amazon ElastiCache for Redis
- Data warehousing in Amazon Redshift
- Amazon Redshift overview
- Amazon Redshift distinguishing features
- Amazon Redshift data modelling
- Amazon Redshift design considerations
- Working with Amazon Redshift Clusters
Get a Certificate of Attendance to prove your commitment to learning
This training course does not have any exam associated with it
Course material in hardcopy is included. Full-time classroom courses include meals
Practise questions are provided for better understanding of the key concepts
Attend the course with an instructor at our training center or from anywhere
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price in Australia. Our course has no extra costs
The supply of this course/package/program is governed by our terms and conditions. Please read them carefully before enrolling, as enrolment is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Find out why we are the leading choice to help boost your career in Australia
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision
Over 1000 organisations have relied on Logitrain to be their trusted training partner.
Dont’ Wait. Fill the form for a free no-obligation information session with our course specialists.