AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner Essentials Course including Exam
AWS Cloud Practitioner Certification
Amazon has specially designed the Amazon Web Services Cloud Practitioner Essentials training course to help prepare candidates for the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner certification exam.
The AWS Cloud Practitioner certification exam tests the skills and knowledge needed to effectively demonstrate a broad understanding of the AWS Cloud, independent of technical roles.
The training course delivers an overview of cloud concepts, AWS services, security, architecture, pricing, and support and prepares you for the certification exam.
It provides an understanding of cloud ideas, AWS administration, security, engineering, evaluating, and backing up to develop AWS Cloud understanding.
There is no pre-requisite for this course, however, knowledge of cloud computing or a basic understanding of IT is recommended.
Candidates can achieve this certification by passing the following exam.
CLF-C01: AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner
The certification exam can be registered and attempted within 3 months of course/module completion at Logitrain training centre on weekdays during normal business hours (excludes public holidays)
- Broad understanding of AWS Cloud and its infrastructure
- Have knowledge of AWS Cloud architectural, value proposition, principles, billing, account management, and pricing models
- Use the key services on the AWS platform and its common use cases
- Knowledge of basic security and the shared security model of the AWS platform
- Identify sources of documentation or technical assistance
This course is likely to add to the employment-related skills of the participants. The skills developed are likely to be used in the course of being an employee or working in a business.
- Cloud engineers
- IT Professionals
- Systems Engineers
- Candidates pursing AWS certifications
- Define the AWS Cloud and its value proposition
- Identify aspects of AWS Cloud economics
- List the different cloud architecture design principles
- Define the AWS shared responsibility model
- Define AWS Cloud security and compliance concepts
- Identify AWS access management capabilities
- Identify resources for security support
- Define methods of deploying and operating in the AWS Cloud
- Define the AWS global infrastructure
- Identify the core AWS services
- Identify resources for technology support
- Compare and contrast the various pricing models for AWS
- Recognize the various account structures in relation to AWS billing and pricing
- Identify resources available for billing support
Take the certification exam within 3 months of course / module completion
Take the official vendor certification exam at the Logitrain training center
Course material in hardcopy is included. Full-time classroom courses include meals
Mock test is included in the full-time courses to assist with your preparation
Our trainers are highly skilled with expertise and extensive hands-on experience
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price in Australia. Our course has no extra costs
The supply of this course/package/program is governed by our terms and conditions. Please read them carefully before enrolling, as enrolment is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions. Courses run subject to registrations.
Find out why we are the leading choice to help boost your career in Australia
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision
Over 1000 organisations have relied on Logitrain to be their trusted training partner.
Don’t Wait. Fill the form for a free no-obligation information session with our course specialists.