Architecting on AWS Course + Exam
Architecting on AWS Certification
The architecting on AWS covers the basics of building IT infrastructure on Amazon Web Server technology and prepares you for the AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate certification. This course is intended for candidates who want to learn how to optimise the use of Amazon Web Server cloud.
The architecture of the solutions may vary depending on the nature of business, type of applications supported and the size of the organisation, therefore this course concentrates on imparting the best practises and preferred design methods. This approach allows the participants to apply the knowledge gained in the course and create ideal AWS solutions based on the requirements.
The course also provides case studies to participants which allows them to understand how businesses have used AWS technology to design infrastructure based on their precise requirements.
This course includes the basics of AWS to allow participants with limited knowledge to undertake the course.
This 3 days AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate certification training course is intended for individuals who have exposure to the AWS platform.
The pre-requisites for the AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate course are:
- Basic AWS experience
- Basic awareness of distributed systems
- Understanding of common networking concepts
- Basic knowledge of multi-tier architectures
- Understanding of cloud computing concepts
Candidates can achieve AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate certification by passing following exam(s).
AWS Solutions Architect – Associate Exam
The certification exam can be registered and attempted within 3 months of course/module completion at Logitrain training centre on weekdays during normal business hours (excludes public holidays)
- Designing and deploying scalable, highly available, and fault tolerant systems on AWS
- Lift and shift of an existing on-premises application to AWS
- Ingress and egress of data to and from AWS
- Selecting the appropriate AWS service based on data, compute, database, or security requirements
- Identifying appropriate use of AWS architectural best practices
- Estimating AWS costs and identifying cost control mechanisms
The audience for the AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate course are professionals who perform solutions architect role
Designing highly available, cost efficient, fault tolerant, scalable systems
- Identify and recognize cloud architecture considerations, such as fundamental components and effective designs
- How to design cloud services
- Planning and design
- Familiarity with:
- Best practices
- Developing to Client Specifications including pricing/cost (e.g., on Demand vs. Reserved vs. Spot, RTO and RPO DR Design)
- Architectural trade-off decisions (high availability vs. cost, Amazon Relational Database Service (RDS) vs. installing your own database on Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2))
- Integrating with existing development environments and building scalable architecture
- Elasticity and scalability
- Identify the appropriate techniques and methods using Amazon EC2, Amazon S3, Elastic Beanstalk, Cloud Formation, Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), and AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM) to code and implement a cloud solution
- Configure an Amazon Machine Image (AMI)
- Operate and extend service management in the private cloud
- Configure compliance in the private and public cloud
- Launching instances in a variety of geographical regions
- Recognize and implement secure procedures for optimum cloud deployment and maintenance
- Cloud Security Best Practices
- How to build and use a threat model
- How to build and use a data flow diagram for risk management
- Use cases
- Abuse Cases
- Security Architecture with AWS
- Shared Security Responsibility Model
- AWS Platform Compliance
- AWS security attributes (customer workloads down to physical layer)
- Security Services
- AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)
- CIA and AAA models, ingress vs. egress filtering, and which AWS services and features fit
- “Core??? Amazon EC2 and S3 security feature sets
- Incorporating common conventional security products (Firewall, IDS:HIDS/NIDS, SIEM, VPN)
- Design Patterns
- DDOS mitigation
- Encryption solutions
- Complex access controls (building sophisticated security groups, ACLs, etc.)
- Amazon CloudWatch for the security architect
- Recognize critical disaster recovery techniques and their implementation
- Disaster Recovery
- Recovery time objective
- Recovery point objective
- Amazon Elastic Block Store
- AWS Import/Export
- AWS Storage Gateway
- Amazon Route53
- Testing the recovered data
- General troubleshooting information and questions
Includes $220 Exam Fee
Take the certification exam within 3 months of course / module completion
Our Price Beat Guarantee
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price. Our course has no extra costs
Includes Books & Meals
Sit through the entire course if you do not pass on first attempt. Full-time courses only
Includes Mock & Test Questions
Mock tests included in full-time courses for 3 months from course completion
Includes Course Retake
Sit through the entire course again to clear any doubts. Included in full-time courses
Kryterion Test Center
Take the official vendor certification exam at an available training center
OUR SATISFIED CUSTOMERS
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision