AWS Certified Advanced Networking: Specialty + Exam
AWS Certified Advanced Networking: Specialty Certification
The AWS Certified Advanced Networking – Specialty certification course is intended for candidates who perform complex networking tasks. This certification training course validates advanced technical skills and experience in designing and implementing AWS and hybrid IT network architectures at scale.
The certification course is a part of the AWS specialty learning path and is a highly in-demand certificate among AWS specialty certifications. The course focuses on the design and maintains network architectures in AWS, and using core services to perform networking tasks.
The key learning from this course includes VPC design and implementation, hybrid network connectivity design and implementation, name resolution using Route 53, hybrid DNS approaches, AWS Security and Compliance, network monitoring, optimisation and troubleshooting, AWS task automation, AWS Security best practices, AWS storage options and their underlying consistency models, AWS networking nuances, Advanced networking architectures and interconnectivity options, networking technologies within the OSI model, development of automation scripts and tools, CIDR and subnetting (IPv4 and IPv6), IPv6 transition challenges and generic solutions for network security features including WAF, IDS, IPS and DDoS protection.
This certification course is designed to give you hands-on practice, along with practice exams, and study tools.
- Basic hands-on experience on AWS and strong prior networking knowledge
Candidates can achieve AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate certification by passing the following exam(s).
The certification exam can be registered and attempted within 3 months of course/module completion at Logitrain training centre on weekdays during normal business hours (excludes public holidays)
- Design, develop, and deploy cloud-based solutions using AWS
- Implement core AWS services according to basic architecture best practices
- Design and maintain network architecture for all AWS services
- Leverage tools to automate AWS networking tasks
This course is likely to add to the employment-related skills of the participants. The skills developed are likely to be used in the course of being an employee or working in a business.
Candidates with the ability to perform complex networking tasks
- Implement connectivity for hybrid IT
- Given a scenario, derive an appropriate hybrid IT architecture connectivity solution
- Explain the process to extend connectivity using AWS Direct Connect
- Evaluate design alternatives that leverage AWS Direct Connect
- Define routing policies for hybrid IT architectures
- Given customer requirements, define network architectures on AWS
- Propose optimized designs based on the evaluation of an existing implementation
- Determine network requirements for a specialized workload
- Derive an appropriate architecture based on customer and application requirements
- Evaluate and optimize cost allocations given a network design and application data flow Domain 3: Automate AWS Tasks
- Evaluate automation alternatives within AWS for network deployments
- Evaluate tool-based alternatives within AWS for network operations and management
- Leverage the capabilities of Route 53
- Evaluate DNS solutions in a hybrid IT architecture
- Determine the appropriate configuration of DHCP within AWS
- Given a scenario, determine an appropriate load balancing strategy within the AWS ecosystem 4.5 Determine a content distribution strategy to
- optimize for performance
- Reconcile AWS service requirements with network requirements
- Evaluate design requirements for alignment with security and compliance objectives
- Evaluate monitoring strategies in support of security and compliance objectives
- Evaluate AWS security features for managing network traffic
- Utilize encryption technologies to secure network communications
- Given a scenario, troubleshoot and resolve a network issue
Take the certification exam within 3 months of course / module completion
Take the official vendor certification exam at the Logitrain training center
Course material in hardcopy is included. Full-time classroom courses include meals
Mock test is included in the full-time courses to assist with your preparation
Our trainers are highly skilled with expertise and extensive hands-on experience
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price in Australia. Our course has no extra costs
The supply of this course/package/program is governed by our terms and conditions. Please read them carefully before enrolling, as enrolment is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions. Courses run subject to registrations.
Find out why we are the leading choice to help boost your career in Australia
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision
Over 1000 organisations have relied on Logitrain to be their trusted training partner.
Don’t Wait. Fill the form for a free no-obligation information session with our course specialists.