CompTIA CASP+ Course + Exam
CompTIA CASP+ Certification
The CASP+ CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner certification is ideal for technical professionals, it is not formulated for technical managers.
The CASP+ certification training course includes the learning of identifying vulnerabilities in the networking devices and server configurations in real environments.
CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner certification classes help the participant to perform various types of security-related tasks, a key requirement for the senior security analyst engineer positions. It gives the candidates the ability to identify and mitigate the security risk in the organization. It introduces the types of security control that you can apply to overcome or reduce the vulnerabilities in the system.
Furthermore, the CASP+ certification enables the candidates to perform cryptography algorithms on storage devices, VPN and mobile devices.
- Authorised CompTIA Training
- Expert trainers: imparting real world experience
- Small class size: increased instructor interaction
- Authorised test centre: exams taken at our premises
- Logitrain offices easily accessible via public transport
Basic computer security knowledge
Candidates can achieve this certification by passing the following exam(s).
The certification exam can be registered and attempted within 3 months of course/module completion at Logitrain training centre on weekdays during normal business hours (excludes public holidays)
- Calculating and managing risk
- Tools and technology to support enterprise security
- Integrate advanced authentication and authorization techniques
- Implement cryptographic techniques
- Implement security controls for hosts
- Implement network security
- Implement security in the systems and software development lifecycle
- Conduct security assessments
- Respond to and recover from security incidents
This course is likely to add to the employment related skills of the participants. The skills developed are likely to be used in the course of being an employee or working in a business.
- Candidates in IT security job market
- Network security support staff
- Individuals seeking CASP+ certification
- Cryptographic Tools and Techniques
- Comprehensive Security Solutions
- Securing Virtualized, Distributed, and Shared Computing
- Host Security
- Application Security and Penetration Testing
- Risk Management
- Policies, Procedures, and Incident Response
- Security Research and Analysis
- Enterprise Security Integration
- Security Controls for Communication and Collaboration
Includes Official Exam Fee
Take the certification exam within 3 months of course / module completion
Authorised Test Center
Take the official vendor certification exam at the Logitrain training center
Includes Books & Meals
Course material in hardcopy is included. Full-time classroom courses include meals
Includes Mock & Test Questions
Mock tests included in full-time courses for 3 months from course completion
Highly Skilled Trainers
Our trainers are highly skilled with expertise and extensive hands-on experience
Price Beat Guarantee
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price. Our course has no extra costs
OUR SATISFIED CUSTOMERS
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision