Implementing Cisco IP Switched Networks (SWITCH) Course
Implementing Cisco IP Switched Networks (SWITCH) Certification
The latest CCNP SWITCH course includes major updates and follows an updated blueprint.
New IPv6 routing topics have been added. Course content has been adapted to Cisco IOS Software Release 15 and technically updated.
- Training: get practical technical skills
- Receive a certificate of course attendance
- Small class size: increased instructor interaction
- Authorised test centre: exams taken at our premises
- More hands-on: 6 weeks remote lab access included
- Expert trainers: imparting real world experience
The knowledge and skills that a learner must have before attending this Curriculum are as follows:
- Describing network fundamentals
- Establishing Internet and WAN connectivity (IPv4 and IPv6)
- Managing network device security
- Operating a medium-sized LAN with multiple switches, supporting VLANs, trunking, and spanning tree
- Troubleshooting IP connectivity (IPv4 and IPv6)
- Configuring and troubleshooting EIGRP and OSPF (IPv4 and IPv6)
- Configuring devices for SNMP, Syslog, and NetFlow access
- Managing Cisco device configurations, Cisco IOS images, and licenses
It is highly recommended that this course be taken after the following Cisco courses:
- Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices v2.0, Part 1 (ICND1 v2.0) and Part 2 (ICND2 v2.0)
- Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices: Accelerated version 2.0 (CCNAX v2.0)
There is no certification exam associated with this training course.
- Layer 2 Technologies
- Infrastructure Security
- Infrastructure Services
This course is likely to add to the employment related skills of the participants. The skills developed are likely to be used in the course of being an employee or working in a business.
- Configure and verify switch administration
- Configure and verify Layer 2 protocols
- Configure and verify VLANs
- Configure and verify trunking
- Configure and verify EtherChannels
- Configure and verify spanning tree
- Configure and verify other LAN switching technologies
- Describe chassis virtualization and aggregation technologies
- Configure and verify switch security features
- Describe device security using Cisco IOS AAA with TACACS+ and RADIUS
- Configure and verify first-hop redundancy protocols
Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 1 (ICND1)
Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 2 (ICND2)
Implementing Cisco Network Security (IINS)
Implementing Cisco Collaboration Devices (CICD)
Implementing Cisco Video Network Devices, Part 1 (CIVND1)
Implementing Cisco Video Network Devices, Part 2 (CIVND2)
Understanding Cisco Cloud Fundamentals (CLDFND)
Introducing Cisco Cloud Administration (CLDADM)
Introducing Cisco Data Centre Networking (DCICN)
Introducing Cisco Data Centre Technologies (DCICT)
Designing for Cisco Internetwork Solutions (DESGN)
Implementing Cisco IP Routing (ROUTE)
Implementing Cisco IP Switched Networks (SWITCH)
Troubleshooting and Maintaining Cisco IP Networks (TSHOOT)
Designing Cisco Network Service Architectures (ARCH)
“We have helped thousands achieve Cisco Certifications, let us help you”
– Murad Tanvir, Double CCIE #17081
Get a certificate of attendance to prove your commitment to learning
Smaller class size provides a personalised learning experience for every student
Course material in hardcopy is included. Full-time classroom courses include meals
Practical scenarios are discussed for better understanding of the key concepts
Our trainers are highly skilled with expertise and extensive real-world experience
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price in Australia. Our course has no extra costs
The supply of this course/package/program is governed by our terms and conditions. Please read them carefully before enrolling, as enrolment is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions. Courses run subject to registrations.
Find out why we are the leading choice to help boost your career in Australia
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision
Over 1000 organisations have relied on Logitrain to be their trusted training partner.
Dont’ Wait. Fill the form for a free no-obligation information session with our course specialists.