Introducing Cisco Data Centre Networking (DCICN) Course
Introducing Cisco Data Centre Networking (DCICN) Certification
Introducing Cisco Data Centre Networking (DCICN) helps prepares the learner for a CCNA Data Centre exam certification.
It covers the Cisco Data Centre networking components and technologies. This exam tests a candidate’s knowledge of networking concepts for the Data Centre environment, based on Nexus-OS. You will learn fundamental information on how a Data centre network works, how to configure virtualization in the network, addressing schemes, troubleshooting and configuration skills.
- Training: get practical technical skills
- Receive a certificate of course attendance
- Small class size: increased instructor interaction
- Authorised test centre: exams taken at our premises
- More hands-on: 6 weeks remote lab access included
- Expert trainers: imparting real world experience
There is no certification exam associated with this training course.
- Describe How a Network Works
- Configure, Verify and Troubleshoot a Switch with VLANs and Interswitch Communications Using Nexus
- Implement an IP Addressing Scheme and IP Services to Meet Network Requirements in a Medium-Size Enterprise Branch Office Network Using Nexus
- Configure, Verify, and Troubleshoot Basic Router Operation and Routing on Cisco Devices Using Nexus
This course is likely to add to the employment related skills of the participants. The skills developed are likely to be used in the course of being an employee or working in a business.
- Describe the purpose and functions of various network devices
- Select the components required to meet a network specification
- Use the OSI and TCP/IP models and their associated protocols to explain how data flows in a network
- Describe the purpose and basic operation of the protocols in the OSI and TCP
- Explain the technology and media access control method for Ethernet
- Explain basic switching concepts and the operation of Cisco switches
- Describe and configure enhanced switching technologies
- Describe the operation and benefits of using private and public IP addressing
- Describe the difference between IPv4 and IPv6 addressing schemes
- Describe and configure basic routing concepts
- Describe the operation of Cisco routers
Implementing Cisco Network Security (IINS)
Implementing Cisco Collaboration Devices (CICD)
Implementing Cisco Video Network Devices, Part 1 (CIVND1)
Implementing Cisco Video Network Devices, Part 2 (CIVND2)
Understanding Cisco Cloud Fundamentals (CLDFND)
Introducing Cisco Cloud Administration (CLDADM)
Introducing Cisco Data Centre Networking (DCICN)
Introducing Cisco Data Centre Technologies (DCICT)
Designing for Cisco Internetwork Solutions (DESGN)
Implementing Cisco IP Routing (ROUTE)
Implementing Cisco IP Switched Networks (SWITCH)
Troubleshooting and Maintaining Cisco IP Networks (TSHOOT)
Designing Cisco Network Service Architectures (ARCH)
“We have helped thousands achieve Cisco Certifications, let us help you”
– Murad Tanvir, Double CCIE #17081
Get a certificate of attendance to prove your commitment to learning
Smaller class size provides a personalised learning experience for every student
Course material in hardcopy is included. Full-time classroom courses include meals
Practical scenarios are discussed for better understanding of the key concepts
Our trainers are highly skilled with expertise and extensive real-world experience
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price in Australia. Our course has no extra costs
The supply of this course/package/program is governed by our terms and conditions. Please read them carefully before enrolling, as enrolment is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions. Courses run subject to registrations.
Find out why we are the leading choice to help boost your career in Australia
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision
Over 1000 organisations have relied on Logitrain to be their trusted training partner.
Don’t Wait. Fill the form for a free no-obligation information session with our course specialists.