Designing Cisco Network Service Architectures (ARCH) Course
Designing Cisco Network Service Architectures (ARCH) Certification
Designing Cisco Network Service Architectures (ARCH) course enable students to perform the conceptual, intermediate, and detailed design of a network infrastructure that supports desired network solutions over intelligent network services, to achieve effective performance, scalability, and availability.
ARCH enables learners, applying solid Cisco network solution models and recommended design practices, to provide viable, stable enterprise internetworking solutions.
- Training: get practical technical skills
- Receive a certificate of course attendance
- Small class size: increased instructor interaction
- Authorised test centre: exams taken at our premises
- More hands-on: 6 weeks remote lab access included
- Expert trainers: imparting real world experience
- Internetworking technologies, Cisco products, and Cisco IOS features
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) level-of-knowledge
- Designing for Cisco Internetwork Solutions (DESGN) level-of-knowledge
- Implementing Cisco IP Switched Networks (SWITCH) level-of-knowledge
- Implementing Cisco IP Routing (ROUTE) level-of-knowledge
There is no certification exam associated with this training course.
- Advanced Addressing and Routing Solutions for Enterprise Networks
- Advanced Enterprise Campus Networks
- WANs for Enterprise Networks
- Enterprise Data Centre Integration
- Security Services
- Network Services
This course is likely to add to the employment related skills of the participants. The skills developed are likely to be used in the course of being an employee or working in a business.
- Create structured addressing designs to facilitate summarization
- Create stable, secure, and scalable routing designs for IS-IS
- Create stable, secure, and scalable routing designs for EIGRP
- Create stable, secure, and scalable routing designs for OSPF
- Create stable, secure, and scalable routing designs for BGP
- Determine IPv6 migration strategies
- Design for high availability
- Design campus Layer 2 infrastructures
- Design multicampus Layer 3 infrastructures
- Design a network to support network programmability
- Compare and contrast WAN connectivity options
- Design site-to-site VPNs
- Design for a resilient WAN strategy
- Design Extranet connectivity
- Design Internet edge connectivity
- Describe a modular and scalable data center network
- Describe network virtualization technologies for the data center
- Describe high availability in a data center network
- Design data center interconnectivity
- Design data center and network integration
- Design firewall and IPS solutions
- Design network access control solutions
- Design infrastructure protection
- Select appropriate QoS strategies to meet customer requirements
- Design end-to-end QoS policies
- Describe network management techniques
- Describe multicast routing concepts
- Design multicast services
Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 1 (ICND1)
Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 2 (ICND2)
Implementing Cisco Network Security (IINS)
Implementing Cisco Collaboration Devices (CICD)
Implementing Cisco Video Network Devices, Part 1 (CIVND1)
Implementing Cisco Video Network Devices, Part 2 (CIVND2)
Understanding Cisco Cloud Fundamentals (CLDFND)
Introducing Cisco Cloud Administration (CLDADM)
Introducing Cisco Data Centre Networking (DCICN)
Introducing Cisco Data Centre Technologies (DCICT)
Designing for Cisco Internetwork Solutions (DESGN)
Implementing Cisco IP Routing (ROUTE)
Implementing Cisco IP Switched Networks (SWITCH)
Troubleshooting and Maintaining Cisco IP Networks (TSHOOT)
Designing Cisco Network Service Architectures (ARCH)
“We have helped thousands achieve Cisco Certifications, let us help you”
– Murad Tanvir, Double CCIE #17081
Get a certificate of attendance to prove your commitment to learning
Smaller class size provides a personalised learning experience for every student
Course material in hardcopy is included. Full-time classroom courses include meals
Practical scenarios are discussed for better understanding of the key concepts
Our trainers are highly skilled with expertise and extensive real-world experience
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price in Australia. Our course has no extra costs
The supply of this course/package/program is governed by our terms and conditions. Please read them carefully before enrolling, as enrolment is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Find out why we are the leading choice to help boost your career in Australia
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision
Over 1000 organisations have relied on Logitrain to be their trusted training partner.
Dont’ Wait. Fill the form for a free no-obligation information session with our course specialists.