Understanding Cisco Cloud Fundamentals (CLDFND) Course + Exam
Understanding Cisco Cloud Fundamentals (CLDFND) Certification
This exam tests a candidate’s knowledge of Cloud characteristics and deployment models including Cisco InterCloud; the basics of Cisco Cloud infrastructure i.e. Unified Compute including Cisco UCS and server virtualization, Unified Fabric including DC network architecture and infrastructure virtualization, and Unified Storage including integrated infrastructure solutions.
- Training: get practical technical skills
- Receive a certificate of course attendance
- Small class size: increased instructor interaction
- Authorised test centre: exams taken at our premises
- More hands-on: 6 weeks remote lab access included
- Expert trainers: imparting real world experience
- Understand Network Fundamentals
- Understand Compute Fundamentals
- Understand Storage Fundamentals
There is no certification exam associated with this training course from 22 February 2020 onwards.
Due to the high demand for the training content, Logitrain still delivers this training course. However, the exam is not included nor can be attempted.
- Cloud Characteristics and Models
- Cloud Deployment
- Basic Knowledge of Cloud Compute
- Basic Knowledge of Cloud Networking
- Basic Knowledge of Cloud Storag
This course is likely to add to the employment related skills of the participants. The skills developed are likely to be used in the course of being an employee or working in a business.
- Describe common cloud characteristics
- Describe Cloud Service Models
- Describe cloud deployment models
- Describe the Components of the Cisco Intercloud Solution
- Identify key features of Cisco UCS
- Describe Server Virtualization
- Describe network architectures for the data center
- Describe Infrastructure Virtualization
- Difference between VLAN and VXLAN
- Virtual networking services
- Define Virtual Application Containers
- Describe storage provisioning concepts
- Describe the difference between all the storage access technologies
- Describe basic SAN storage concepts
- Describe basic NAS storage concepts
- Describe the various Cisco storage network devices
- Describe various integrated infrastructures
Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 1 (ICND1)
Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 2 (ICND2)
Implementing Cisco Network Security (IINS)
Implementing Cisco Collaboration Devices (CICD)
Implementing Cisco Video Network Devices, Part 1 (CIVND1)
Implementing Cisco Video Network Devices, Part 2 (CIVND2)
Understanding Cisco Cloud Fundamentals (CLDFND)
Introducing Cisco Cloud Administration (CLDADM)
Introducing Cisco Data Centre Networking (DCICN)
Introducing Cisco Data Centre Technologies (DCICT)
Designing for Cisco Internetwork Solutions (DESGN)
Implementing Cisco IP Routing (ROUTE)
Implementing Cisco IP Switched Networks (SWITCH)
Troubleshooting and Maintaining Cisco IP Networks (TSHOOT)
Designing Cisco Network Service Architectures (ARCH)
“We have helped thousands achieve Cisco Certifications, let us help you”
– Murad Tanvir, Double CCIE #17081
Take the certification exam within 3 months of course / module completion
Take the official vendor certification exam at the Logitrain training center
Course material in hardcopy is included. Full-time classroom courses include meals
Mock tests included in full-time courses for 3 months from course completion
Our trainers are highly skilled with expertise and extensive hands-on experience
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price. Our course has no extra costs
Find out why we are the leading choice to help boost your career
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision
Over 1000 organisations have relied on Logitrain to be their trusted training partner.
Dont’ Wait. Fill the form for a free no-obligation information session with our course specialists.