Implementing Cisco IP Routing (ROUTE) Course + Exam
Implementing Cisco IP Routing (ROUTE) Certification
The latest CCNP ROUTE course includes major updates and follows an updated blueprint. However, note that this course does not cover all items listed on the blueprint. Some older topics have been removed or simplified, while several new IPv6 routing topics have been added.
Course content has been adapted to Cisco IOS Software Release 15 and technically updated.
- Training: get practical technical skills
- Receive a certificate of course attendance
- Small class size: increased instructor interaction
- Authorised test centre: exams taken at our premises
- More hands-on: 6 weeks remote lab access included
- Expert trainers: imparting real world experience
- Describing network fundamentals
- Establishing Internet and WAN connectivity (IPv4 and IPv6)
- Managing network device security
- Operating a medium-sized LAN with multiple switches, supporting VLANs, trunking, and spanning tree
- Troubleshooting IP connectivity (IPv4 and IPv6)
- Configuring and troubleshooting EIGRP and OSPF (IPv4 and IPv6)
- Configuring devices for SNMP, Syslog, and NetFlow access
- Managing Cisco device configurations, Cisco IOS images, and licenses
- Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices v2.0, Part 1 (ICND1 v2.0) and Part 2 (ICND2 v2.0)
- Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices: Accelerated version 2.0 (CCNAX v2.0)
There is no certification exam associated with this training course from 22 February 2020 onwards.
Due to the high demand for the training content, Logitrain still delivers this training course. However, the exam is not included nor can be attempted.
Ciscopress ROUTE official certification guide
- Network Principles
- Layer 2 Technologies
- Layer 3 Technologies
- VPN Technologies
- Infrastructure Security
- Infrastructure Services
This course is likely to add to the employment related skills of the participants. The skills developed are likely to be used in the course of being an employee or working in a business.
- Identify Cisco Express Forwarding concepts
- Explain general network challenges
- Describe IP operations
- Explain TCP operations
- Describe UDP operations
- Recognize proposed changes to the network
- Configure and verify PPP
- Explain Frame Relay
- Identify, configure, and verify IPv4 addressing and subnetting
- Identify IPv6 addressing and subnetting
- Configure and verify static routing
- Configure and verify default routing
- Evaluate routing protocol types
- Describe administrative distance
- Troubleshoot passive interfaces
- Configure and verify VRF lite
- Configure and verify filtering with any protocol
- Configure and verify redistribution between any routing protocols or routing sources
- Configure and verify manual and autosummarization with any routing protocol
- Configure and verify policy-based routing
- Identify suboptimal routing
- Explain ROUTE maps
- Configure and verify loop prevention mechanisms
- Configure and verify RIPv2
- Describe RIPng
- Describe EIGRP packet types
- Configure and verify EIGRP neighbor relationship and authentication
- Configure and verify EIGRP stubs
- Configure and verify EIGRP load balancing
- Describe and optimize EIGRP metrics
- Configure and verify EIGRP for IPv6
- Describe OSPF packet types
- Configure and verify OSPF neighbor relationship and authentication
- Configure and verify network types, area types, and router types
- Configure and verify OSPF path preference
- Configure and verify OSPF operations
- Configure and verify OSPF for IPv6
- Describe, configure, and verify BGP peer relationships and authentication
- Configure and verify eBGP (IPv4 and IPv6 address families)
- Explain BGP attributes and best-path selection
- Configure and verify GRE
- Describe DMVPN (single hub)
- Describe Easy Virtual Networking (EVN)
- Describe IOS AAA using local database
- Describe device security using IOS AAA with TACACS+ and RADIUS
- Configure and verify device access control
- Configure and verify router security features
- Configure and verify device management
- Configure and verify SNMP
- Configure and verify logging
- Configure and verify Network Time Protocol (NTP)
- Configure and verify IPv4 and IPv6 DHCP
- Configure and verify IPv4 Network Address Translation (NAT)
- Describe IPv6 NAT
- Describe SLA architecture
- Configure and verify tracking objects
- Configure and verify IP SLA
- Configure and verify Cisco NetFlow
Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 1 (ICND1)
Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 2 (ICND2)
Implementing Cisco Network Security (IINS)
Implementing Cisco Collaboration Devices (CICD)
Implementing Cisco Video Network Devices, Part 1 (CIVND1)
Implementing Cisco Video Network Devices, Part 2 (CIVND2)
Understanding Cisco Cloud Fundamentals (CLDFND)
Introducing Cisco Cloud Administration (CLDADM)
Introducing Cisco Data Centre Networking (DCICN)
Introducing Cisco Data Centre Technologies (DCICT)
Designing for Cisco Internetwork Solutions (DESGN)
Implementing Cisco IP Routing (ROUTE)
Implementing Cisco IP Switched Networks (SWITCH)
Troubleshooting and Maintaining Cisco IP Networks (TSHOOT)
Designing Cisco Network Service Architectures (ARCH)
“We have helped thousands achieve Cisco Certifications, let us help you”
– Murad Tanvir, Double CCIE #17081
Take the certification exam within 3 months of course / module completion
Take the official vendor certification exam at the Logitrain training center
Course material in hardcopy is included. Full-time classroom courses include meals
Mock tests included in full-time courses for 3 months from course completion
Our trainers are highly skilled with expertise and extensive hands-on experience
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price. Our course has no extra costs
The supply of this course/package/program is governed by our terms and conditions. Please read them carefully before enrolling, as enrolment is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Find out why we are the leading choice to help boost your career
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision
Over 1000 organisations have relied on Logitrain to be their trusted training partner.
Dont’ Wait. Fill the form for a free no-obligation information session with our course specialists.