RH254: Red Hat System Administration III Course
RH254: Red Hat System Administration III Certification Training
Overview Red Hat System Administration III certification course is intended for the candidates to develop skills required to improve infrastructure performance, increase system utilization and security, and boost responsiveness to system failures by introducing advanced administration tasks and techniques. Red Hat System Administration III certification course widens the ability to administer Linux systems at an Enterprise level and prepare the candidates for the Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) exam.
Red Hat System Administration III certification course introduces the candidates with enterprise Linux advanced administration topics, including service and daemon control, network configuration and troubleshooting, NFS and SAMBA file server configuration, Apache HTTP webserver management, MariaDB SQL database configuration, Postfix SMTP configuration, DNS troubleshooting, and bash scripting.
Red Hat System Administration III certification course covers the topics about deploying and managing network servers running caching domain name service (DNS), MariaDB, Apache HTTPD, Postfix SMTP null clients, network file sharing with the network file system (NFS) and server message block (SMB), iSCSI initiators and targets, advanced networking and firewall configurations, and the use of bash shell scripting to help automate, configure, and troubleshoot the system.
Red Hat System Administration III certification course is designed to give you hands-on practice, along with practice exams, and study tools needed for the exam. Through lectures and hands-on labs, students who have already earned the RHCSA credential will be exposed to all competencies covered by the Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) exam (EX300).
Red Hat System Administration III certification course enables the candidates to perform key tasks such as improved infrastructure security, lower costs of infrastructure services, more robust IT infrastructure, faster deployment of open source technologies, and improved quality of infrastructure services and products.
Attend RH124, RH134 training courses or RHCSA certification or equivalent experience.
There is no certification exam associated with this course. However, on completion of the RH124 and RH134 course or the accelerated RH199 and RH254, candidates can attempt the Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) exam.
RH254 Course Material
- Control services and daemons
- Manage networking
- Configure link aggregation, bridging, teaming, and bonding
- Configure filters with firewalls
- Permit and reject access to network services using SELinux
- Manage DNS servers
- Configure SMTP email delivery
- Provide iSCSI block storage
- Configure NFS and SAMBA file-based storage
- Configure MariaDB SQL database
- AConfigure Apache HTTPD with TLS-enabled virtual hosts
- Write simple bash automation scripts
This course is likely to add to the employment-related skills of the participants. The skills developed are likely to be used in the course of being an employee or working in a business.
Candidates with an interest in supplementing the following skills:
- Enterprise-level automation techniques
- Automation through scripting
- How to deploy and secure network services
- How to manage other key security features of Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- Control services and daemons
- Review how to manage services and the boot-up process using systemctl
- Manage IPv6 networking
- Configure and troubleshoot basic IPv6 networking on Red Hat Enterprise Linux systems
- Configure link aggregation and bridging
- Configure and troubleshoot advanced network interface functionality including bonding, teaming, and local software bridges
- Control network port security
- Permit and reject access to network services using advanced SELinux and firewall filtering techniques
- Manage DNS for servers
- Set and verify correct DNS records for systems and configure secure DNS caching
- Configure email delivery
- Relay all email sent by the system to an SMTP gateway for central delivery
- Provide block-based storage
- Provide and use networked iSCSI block devices as remote disks
- Provide file-based storage
- Provide NFS exports and SMB file shares to specific systems and users
- Configure MariaDB databases
- Provide a MariaDB SQL database for use by programs and database administrators
- Provide Apache HTTPD web service
- Configure Apache HTTPD to provide Transport Layer Security (TLS)-enabled websites and virtual hosts
- Write bash scripts
- Write simple shell scripts using bash.
- Bash conditionals and control structures
- Use bash conditionals and other control structures to write more sophisticated shell commands and scripts
- Configure the shell environment
- Customize bash startup and use environment variables, bash aliases, and bash functions
- Comprehensive review
- Practice and demonstrate knowledge and skills learned in this course
Get a Certificate of Attendance to prove your commitment to learning
This training course does not have any exam associated with it
Course material in hardcopy is included. Full-time classroom courses include meals
Practise questions are provided for better understanding of the key concepts
Attend the course with an instructor at our training center or from anywhere
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price in Australia. Our course has no extra costs
The supply of this course/package/program is governed by our terms and conditions. Please read them carefully before enrolling, as enrolment is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions. The sale price is valid for registrations between 01 Dec and 10 Jan.
Find out why we are the leading choice to help boost your career in Australia
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision
Over 1000 organisations have relied on Logitrain to be their trusted training partner.
Dont’ Wait. Fill the form for a free no-obligation information session with our course specialists.