AI-100: Designing and Implementing an Azure AI Solution Course
AI-100: Designing and Implementing an Azure AI Solution Certification
Microsoft is one of the leading Tech companies, which provides cloud service as well as a certificate for all cloud services. Designing and Implementing an Azure AI Solution on Microsoft Azure certificate gives you an edge to gain knowledge and take career opportunities in Azure AI solutions. Designing and Implementing an Azure AI Solution on Microsoft Azure certificate training is an advanced-level certificate in which you can learn more in-depth AI on the Azure platform. AI-100 Designing and Implementing an Azure AI Solution on Microsoft Azure certificate validates your knowledge in Analyse solution requirements, Design AI solutions, Implement and monitor AI solutions.
Designing and Implementing an Azure AI Solution on Microsoft Azure certification training course, you will learn the different area such as select a service, support solution, security requirements, solution design and cognitive service. Students can also learn design infrastructure, design data governance and security, implement an AI workflow, integrate AI services, monitor and evaluate the AI environment.
This exam certifies you as a Microsoft Certified Azure AI engineer.
Logitrain provides you with practical training and in-depth knowledge to improve your skills in Azure AI solution at our centre. We offer you training to archive your dream career with this certificate.
Candidates can achieve this certification by passing the following exam(s).
- Exam AI-100 Designing and Implementing an Azure AI Solution
The certification exam can be registered and attempted within 3 months of course/module completion at Logitrain training centre on weekdays during normal business hours (excludes public holidays)
Logitrain provides you with course material for AI-certificate and Learning Microsoft Cognitive Services, Third Edition by Leif Henning Larsen book.
- Map security requirements to tools, technologies, and processes
- Select the software, services, and storage required to support a solution
- Design solutions that include one or more pipelines
- Recommend Azure Cognitive Services APIs to meet business requirements
- Design the compute infrastructure to support a solution
- Design solutions that use Cognitive Services
- Design solutions that implement the Microsoft Bot Framework
- Implement an AI workflow
- Integrate AI services and solution components
- Monitor and evaluate the AI environment
- Design for data governance, compliance, integrity, and security
This course is likely to add to the employment-related skills of the participants. The skills developed are likely to be used in the course of being an employee or working in a business.
- Azure AI software developer
- IT professional
- IoT specialist
- Data engineers
- Data scientists
- Select the processing architecture for a solution
- Select the appropriate data processing technologies
- Select the appropriate AI models and services
- Identify components and technologies required to connect service endpoints
- Identify automation requirements
- Identify processes and regulations needed to conform with data privacy, protection, and regulatory requirements
- Identify which users and groups have access to information and interfaces
- Identify appropriate tools for a solution
- Identify auditing requirements
- Identify appropriate services and tools for a solution
- Identify integration points with other Microsoft services
- Identify storage required to store logging, bot state data, and Azure Cognitive Services output
- Define an AI application workflow process
- Design a strategy for ingest and egress data
- Design the integration point between multiple workflows and pipelines
- Design pipelines that use AI apps
- Design pipelines that call Azure Machine Learning models
- Select an AI solution that meet cost constraints
- Design solutions that use vision, speech, language, knowledge, search, and anomaly detection APIs
- Integrate bots and AI solutions
- Design bot services that use Language Understanding (LUIS)
- Design bots that integrate with channels
- Integrate bots with Azure app services and Azure Application Insights
- Identify whether to create a GPU, FPGA, or CPU-based solution
- Identify whether to use a cloud-based, on-premises, or hybrid compute infrastructure
- Select a compute solution that meets cost constraints
- Define how users and applications will authenticate to AI services
- Design a content moderation strategy for data usage within an AI solution
- Ensure that data adheres to compliance requirements defined by your organization
- Ensure appropriate governance of data
- Design strategies to ensure that the solution meets data privacy regulations and industry standards
- Develop AI pipelines
- Manage the flow of data through the solution components
- Implement data logging processes
- Define and construct interfaces for custom AI services
- Create solution endpoints
- Develop streaming solutions
- Configure prerequisite components and input datasets to allow the consumption of Azure Cognitive Services APIs
- Configure integration with Azure Cognitive Services
- Configure prerequisite components to allow connectivity to the Microsoft Bot Framework
- Implement Azure Cognitive Search in a solution
- Identify the differences between KPIs, reported metrics, and root causes of the differences
- Identify the differences between expected and actual workflow throughput
- Maintain an AI solution for continuous improvement
- Monitor AI components for availability
- Recommend changes to an AI solution based on performance data
Take the certification exam within 3 months of course / module completion
Take the official vendor certification exam at the Logitrain training center
Course material in hardcopy is included. Full-time classroom courses include meals
Mock tests included in full-time courses for 3 months from course completion
Our trainers are highly skilled with expertise and extensive hands-on experience
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price. Our course has no extra costs
The supply of this course/package/program is governed by our terms and conditions. Please read them carefully before enrolling, as enrolment is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Find out why we are the leading choice to help boost your career
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision
Over 1000 organisations have relied on Logitrain to be their trusted training partner.
Dont’ Wait. Fill the form for a free no-obligation information session with our course specialists.