RH134: Red Hat System Administration II Course
RH134: Red Hat System Administration II Certification Training
Overview Red Hat System Administration II certification course serves as a second course of a two-course series, the first being Red Hat System Administration I (RH124).
Red Hat System Administration II certification course provides candidates with a solid foundation in Linux system administration, helping ensure improved ability to manage your infrastructure efficiently. This helps provide better system reliability, improve the efficient system and storage utilization, and faster and more accurate responsiveness to system failures.
Red Hat System Administration II certification course is intended for the candidates to strengthen and deepen the skills in storage configuration and management, installation and deployment of Red Hat® Enterprise Linux®, management of security features such as SELinux, control of recurring system tasks, management of the boot process and troubleshooting, basic system tuning, and command-line automation and productivity.
Red Hat System Administration II certification course covers the topics about foundational Linux concepts, Linux® administration and core tasks.
This certification course introduces key command line concepts and enterprise-level tools, laying the foundation for the rapid deployment of Red Hat Enterprise Linux.
Red Hat System Administration II certification course provides knowledge about more advanced administrative topics, such as storage management using LVM, SELinux management, and automated installation. This course goes deeper into enterprise Linux administration, including file systems and partitioning, logical volumes, SELinux, firewall configuration, and troubleshooting. This certification course is designed to give you hands-on practice, along with practice exams, and study tools needed for the exam. This path continues with the follow-on course,
The key learning from the Red Hat System Administration II certification course are as follows:
- Install Red Hat Enterprise Linux using Kickstart
- Manage file systems and logical volumes
- Manage scheduled jobs
- Access network file systems
- Manage SELinux
- Control firewalls
- Perform troubleshooting tasks
Attend RH124 training course and technical skills with computer applications and operating systems.
There is no certification exam associated with this RH134 course. However, on completion of the RH124 and RH134 course or the accelerated RH199, candidates can attempt the EX200 Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) exam.
RH134 Course Material
- Skills gained • Install Red Hat Enterprise Linux using scalable methods
- Understand and use essential tools
- Create simple shell scripts
- Operate running systems
- Configure local storage
- Create and configure file systems
- Deploy, configure, and maintain systems
- Manage basic networking
- Manage users and groups
- Execute shell scripting and automation techniques
- Access security files, file systems, and networks
- Manage storage devices, logical volumes, and file systems
- Manage security
- Manage security and system access
- Control the boot process and system services
- Manage containers
- Running containers
This course is likely to add to the employment-related skills of the participants. The skills developed are likely to be used in the course of being an employee or working in a business.
Candidates with an interest in supplementing the following skills:
- Configuring, installing, upgrading, and maintaining Linux systems using established standards and procedures
- Providing operational support
- Managing systems for monitoring system performance and availability
- Writing and deploying scripts for task automation and system administration
- Course Outline Improve command line productivity
- Run commands more efficiently by using advanced features of the Bash shell, shell scripts, and various utilities provided by Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- Schedule future tasks
- Schedule commands to run in the future, either one time or on a repeating schedule.
- Tune system performance
- Improve system performance by setting tuning parameters and adjusting the scheduling priority of processes
- Control access to files with ACLs
- Interpret and set access control lists (ACLs) on files to handle situations requiring complex user and group access permissions
- Manage SELinux security
- Protect and manage the security of a server by using SELinux
- Manage basic storage
- Create and manage storage devices, partitions, file systems, and swap spaces from the command line
- Manage logical volumes
- Create and manage logical volumes containing file systems and swap spaces from the command line
- Implement advanced storage features
- Manage storage using the Stratis local storage management system and use VDO volumes to optimize storage space in use
- Access network-attached storage
- Use the NFS protocol to administer network-attached storage
- Control the boot process
- Manage the boot process to control services offered and to troubleshoot and repair problems
- Manage network security
- Control network connections to services using the system firewall and SELinux rules.
- Install Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- Install Red Hat Enterprise Linux on servers and virtual machines
- Run Containers
- Obtain, run, and manage simple, lightweight services as containers on a single Red Hat Enterprise Linux server
Get a Certificate of Attendance to prove your commitment to learning
This training course does not have any exam associated with it
Course material in hardcopy is included. Full-time classroom courses include meals
Practise questions are provided for better understanding of the key concepts
Attend the course with an instructor at our training center or from anywhere
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price in Australia. Our course has no extra costs
The supply of this course/package/program is governed by our terms and conditions. Please read them carefully before enrolling, as enrolment is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions. The sale price is valid for registrations between 01 Dec and 10 Jan.
Find out why we are the leading choice to help boost your career in Australia
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision
Over 1000 organisations have relied on Logitrain to be their trusted training partner.
Dont’ Wait. Fill the form for a free no-obligation information session with our course specialists.