RH199: RHCSA Rapid Track course
RH199: RHCSA Rapid Track Course Certification Training
The Red Hat Rapid Track Certification Training Course is intended for candidates to develop the skills required for basic administration and configuration of Red Hat Enterprise Linux, introducing key command line concepts and enterprise-level tools and laying the foundation for the rapid deployment of Red Hat Enterprise Linux. Red Hat rapid track certification course combines Red Hat System Administration I (RH124) and Red Hat System Administration II (RH134) certification courses as a fast track.
This course is based on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8.2.
Red Hat rapid track certification course covers the topics about foundational Linux concepts, Linux® administration and core tasks. This certification course introduces the basic administration skills needed for resolving configuration issues and integrating Red Hat Enterprise Linux systems with other existing environments.
Red Hat rapid track certification course establishes secure user and group administration and allows administrators to use available storage solutions more efficiently and securely. This certification course is designed to give you hands-on practice, along with practice exams, and study tools needed for the exam.
Red Hat rapid track certification course provides the candidates with the abilities to perform essential Linux system administration tasks, including establishing network connectivity, managing physical storage, and executing basic security administration.
The key learning from the Red Hat Rapid Track certification course are as follows:
- Package management with new repository structure and appstream modules
- Create storage devices, volumes, and file systems, including Stratis storage management
- Configure network services and security
- Manage processes, scheduling, and tuning
- Manage users, groups, and authentication
- Perform server management with the Cockpit web management utility
- Troubleshoot and obtain support
- Run containers
Understanding of fundamental Linux computing concepts and exposure to Linux operating systems.
There is no certification exam associated with this course. However, on completion of the RH124 and RH134 course or the accelerated RH199, candidates can attempt the EX200 Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) exam.
RH199 Course Material
- Access the command line locally and remotely
- Manage files from the command line
- Manage local users and groups
- Monitor and manage Linux processes
- Control services, daemons, and the boot process
- Manage services provided in existing container images
- Manage tuning profiles for system performance
- Control access to files with file system permissions
- Analyze and store log files
- Configure and secure the OpenSSH service
- Install and update software packages and appstreams
- Manage Linux file systems and volumes
- Manage Linux networking and firewalls
This course is likely to add to the employment-related skills of the participants. The skills developed are likely to be used in the course of being an employee or working in a business.
Candidates with an interest in supplementing the following skills:
- Configuring, installing, upgrading, and maintaining Linux systems using established standards and procedures
- Providing operational support
- Managing systems for monitoring system performance and availability
- Writing and deploying scripts for task automation and system administration
- Access systems and get help
- Log in to local and remote Linux systems, and investigate problem resolution methods provided through Red Hat Insights and support
- Navigate file systems
- Copy, move, create, delete, and organize files while working from the bash shell
- Manage local users and groups
- Create, manage, and delete local users and groups and administer local password policies
- Control access to files
- Set Linux file system permissions on files and to interpret the security effects of different permission settings
- Manage SELinux security
- Protect and manage the security of a server by using SELinux
- Tune system performance
- Evaluate and control processes, set tuning parameters, and adjust process scheduling priorities on a Red Hat Enterprise Linux system
- Install and update software packages
- Download, install, update, and manage software packages from Red Hat and yum package repositories
- Manage basic storage
- Create and manage storage devices, partitions, file systems, and swap spaces from the command line
- Control services and the boot process
- Control and monitor network services, system daemons, and the boot process using systemd
- Manage networking
- Configure network interfaces and settings on Red Hat Enterprise Linux servers
- Analyze and store logs
- Locate and accurately interpret logs of system events for troubleshooting purposes
- Implement advanced storage features
- Create and manage logical volumes containing file systems and swap spaces from the command line, and configure advanced storage features with Stratis and VDO
- Schedule future tasks
- Schedule tasks to automatically execute in the future
- Access network-attached storage
- Access network-attached storage, using the NFS protocol
- Manage network security
- Control network connections to services using the system firewall and SELinux rules
- Running Containers
- Obtain, run, and manage simple, lightweight services as containers on a single Red Hat Enterprise Linux server
Get a Certificate of Attendance to prove your commitment to learning
Candidates can register and book their exam after course completion
Course material in hardcopy is included. Full-time classroom courses include meals
Practise questions are provided for better understanding of the key concepts
Attend the course with an instructor at our training center or from anywhere
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price. Our course has no extra costs
Find out why we are the leading choice to help boost your career
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision
Over 1000 organisations have relied on Logitrain to be their trusted training partner.
Dont’ Wait. Fill the form for a free no-obligation information session with our course specialists.