AD440: Red Hat AMQ Administration Course
AD440: Red Hat AMQ Administration Certification Training
Overview Red Hat AMQ Administration certification course is based on Red Hat JBoss AMQ 7.0. This certification course is intended to develop the skills needed for the basic administration and configuration of Red Hat JBoss AMQ 7.0. These skills are suitable for organizations that are seeking to both decrease costs by improving application development and integration time as well as improve application reliability.
Red Hat AMQ Administration certification course provides candidates with the ability to integrate disparate applications in a decoupled manner using enterprise messaging paradigms. This certification course helps system administrators, architects, and developers acquire the skills they need to administer Red Hat JBoss AMQ.
Red Hat AMQ Administration certification course is designed to give you hands-on practice, along with practice exams, and study tools needed for the exam. This certification course covers the skills needed by professionals to administer the message broker, Red Hat JBoss AMQ. This certification course provides numerous hands-on exercises enabling the candidates to create, configure, manage, and monitor broker instances including hardened, clustered brokers that provide high availability and failover.
Red Hat AMQ Administration certification course is intended for the candidates to strengthen and deepen the skills in highly performant and robust message broker, router, and client libraries for numerous languages, Red Hat JBoss AMQ is the solution for asynchronous and synchronous messaging.
Red Hat AMQ Administration certification course covers the topics about create, configure, manage, and monitor broker instances including hardened, clustered brokers that provide high availability and failover.
- General understanding of enterprise messaging concepts and message-oriented middleware
- Ability to read and edit XML files
There is no certification exam associated with Red Hat AMQ Administration course.
Red Hat AMQ Administration Course Material
- Install a JBoss AMQ 7 broker
- Configure multicast and anycast addresses
- Secure the AMQ broker for authentication and authorization
- Cluster AMQ brokers
- Monitor JBoss AMQ brokers
This course is likely to add to the employment-related skills of the participants. The skills developed are likely to be used in the course of being an employee or working in a business.
This course is intended for application administrators, developers, IT leaders, and application architects.
- Install the broker
- Install JBoss AMQ, create a broker instance, and verify connectivity to the instance
- Configure message addresses and queues
- Secure access to the broker
- Configure authentication, authorization, and encryption on the broker
- Configure broker persistence
- Configure zero, file-based, and database-backed persistence
- Manage broker resource consumption
- Configure the broker to limit memory and other resource consumption
- Implement broker clustering, high availability, and failover
- Create a scalable and highly available cluster of brokers
- Monitor and manage the broker
- Monitor and manage broker resources using logging and the web console
- Route messages to brokers
- Install JBoss AMQ interconnect and configure routes to brokers
- Comprehensive review of Red Hat AMQ administration
- Configure Red Hat JBoss AMQ brokers and verify proper operation
Get a Certificate of Attendance to prove your commitment to learning
This training course does not have any exam associated with it
Course material in hardcopy is included. Full-time classroom courses include meals
Practise questions are provided for better understanding of the key concepts
Attend the course with an instructor at our training center or from anywhere
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price in Australia. Our course has no extra costs
The supply of this course/package/program is governed by our terms and conditions. Please read them carefully before enrolling, as enrolment is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions. Courses run subject to registrations.
Find out why we are the leading choice to help boost your career in Australia
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision
Over 1000 organisations have relied on Logitrain to be their trusted training partner.
Dont’ Wait. Fill the form for a free no-obligation information session with our course specialists.