AZ-500T00-A: Microsoft Azure Security Technologies – Exam AZ-500 Course Details
AZ-500T00-A: Microsoft Azure Security Technologies – Exam AZ-500 Certification
AZ-500T00-A: Microsoft Azure Security Technologies – Exam AZ-500 certification training course boosts your knowledge as a Security engineer. Microsoft Azure Security certification is an associate-level certificate within role-based certifications.
AZ-500T00-A: Microsoft Azure Security Technologies – Exam AZ-500 exam validates your proficiency to manage security operations, secure data and applications, implement platform protection, manage identity and access. AZ-500T00-A: Microsoft Azure Security Technologies – Exam AZ-500 certification training course provides you with an in-depth understanding of firewalls, network security groups, container security, Azure Monitor, Log analytics, Azure security centre, configuring security policy, leveraging key vault, and enabling auditing.
In the AZ-500T00-A: Microsoft Azure Security Technologies – Exam AZ-500 certification training course you will learn how to develop and deploy identity management to protect the Azure platform, authentication techniques on Azure, security configuration for container and virtual machine, manage subscription, manage Azure, configure access control, capturing log data, monitor various application, encryption techniques, security audits, implement Azure security network, data protection, SSL/TLS toolkit, Azure Key Vault and more.
- Training: get practical technical skills
- Receive a certificate of course attendance
- Small class size: increased instructor interaction
- Authorised test centre: exams taken at our premises
- Expert trainers: imparting real-world experience
- AZ-500T00-A: Microsoft Azure Security Technologies – Exam AZ-500 requires intermediate-level knowledge of Azure service and IT security principals.
Candidates can achieve this certification by passing the following exam(s).
- Exam AZ-500: Microsoft Azure Security Technologies
The certification exam can be registered and attempted within 3 months of course/module completion at Logitrain training centre on weekdays during normal business hours (excludes public holidays)
- Configure and manage Key Vault
- Configure security for databases
- Configure security for storage
- Configure security policies
- Monitor security by using Azure Sentinel
- Monitor security by using Azure Security Centre
- Monitor security by using Azure Monitor
- Configure advanced security for compute
- Implement advanced network security
- Manage access control
- Manage application access
- Configure secure access by using Azure AD
This course is likely to add to the employment-related skills of the participants. The skills developed are likely to be used in the course of being an employee or working in a business.
- Azure administrators
- Azure engineers
- Cloud computing professionals
- Professionals interested in Microsoft certifications
- Configure security for service principals
- Manage Azure ad directory groups
- Manage Azure ad users
- Configure password write back
- Configure authentication methods including password hash and pass-through
- Authentication (PTA), OAUTH, and password less
- Transfer Azure subscriptions between Azure ad tenants
- Monitor privileged access for Azure AD privileged identity management (PIM)
- Configure access reviews
- Activate and configure PIM
- Implement conditional access policies including multi-factor authentication
- Configure Azure AD identity protection
- Create app registration
- Configure app registration permission scopes
- Manage app registration permission consent
- Manage API access to Azure subscriptions and resources
- Configure subscription and resource permissions
- Configure resource group permissions
- Configure custom RBAC roles
- Identify the appropriate role
- Apply principle of least privilege
- Interpret permissions
- Check access
- Secure the connectivity of virtual networks
- Configure network security groups and application security groups
- Create and configure Azure firewall
- Configure azure front door service as an application gateway
- Configure a web application firewall on Azure application gateway
- Configure Azure bastion
- Configure a firewall on a storage account, Azure SQL, key vault, or app service
- Implement service endpoints
- Implement DDOS protection
- Configure endpoint protection
- Configure and monitor system updates for VMs
- Configure authentication for Azure container registry
- Configure security for different types of containers
- Implement vulnerability management
- Configure isolation for AKS
- Configure security for container registry
- Implement Azure disk encryption
- Configure authentication and security for azure app service
- Configure SSL/TLS certs
- Configure authentication for azure KUBERNETES service
- Configure automatic updates
- Create and customize alerts
- Monitor security logs by using Azure monitor
- Configure diagnostic logging and log retention
- Evaluate vulnerability scans from Azure security centre
- Configure just in time VM access by using Azure security centre
- Configure centralized policy management by using azure security centre
- Configure compliance policies and evaluate for compliance by using azure security centre
- Create and customize alerts
- Configure data sources to Azure sentinel
- Evaluate results from Azure sentinel
- Configure workflow automation by using Azure sentinel
- Configure security settings by using Azure policy
- Configure security settings by using Azure blueprint
- Configure a playbook by using azure sentinel
- Configure access control for storage accounts
- Configure key management for storage accounts
- Configure Azure AD authentication for Azure storage
- Configure Azure AD domain services authentication for Azure files
- Create and manage shared access signatures (SaS)
- Create a shared access policy for a blob or blob container
- Configure storage service encryption
- Enable database authentication
- Enable database auditing
- Configure azure SQL database advanced threat protection
- Implement database encryption
- Implement Azure SQL database always encrypted
- Manage access to key vault
- Manage permissions to secrets, certificates, and keys
- Configure RBAC usage in Azure key vault
- Manage certificates
- Manage secrets
- Configure key rotation
Take the certification exam within 3 months of course / module completion
Take the official vendor certification exam at the Logitrain training center
Course material in hardcopy is included. Full-time classroom courses include meals
Mock tests included in full-time courses for 3 months from course completion
Our trainers are highly skilled with expertise and extensive hands-on experience
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price. Our course has no extra costs
The supply of this course/package/program is governed by our terms and conditions. Please read them carefully before enrolling, as enrolment is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Find out why we are the leading choice to help boost your career
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision
Over 1000 organisations have relied on Logitrain to be their trusted training partner.
Dont’ Wait. Fill the form for a free no-obligation information session with our course specialists.