SC-400 Microsoft Information Protection Administrator Course
SC 400 Microsoft Information Protection Administrator Certification
The SC-400 Microsoft Information Protection Administrator is an instructor-led, hands-on certification training course.
The SC 400 course helps to improve data management and information protection in your organisation, as well as implementing a data loss prevention policy, types of sensitive information, sensitivity labels, data retention policies and encryption of Office 365 messages, among other related topics.
This course also includes preparation for the Microsoft Information Security Administrator exam.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft security and compliance technologies
- Basic knowledge of information security concepts
- Understanding of cloud computing concepts
- Understanding of Microsoft 365 products and services
Candidates can achieve this certification by passing the following exam(s).
SC-400: Microsoft Information Protection Administrator
The certification exam can be registered and attempted within 3 months of course/module completion at Logitrain training centre on weekdays during normal business hours (excludes public holidays)
SC-400 Microsoft Information Protection Administrator course material provided.
- Explain and use sensitivity labels.
- Configure Data Loss Prevention policies.
- Secure messages in Office 365.
- Describe the information governance configuration process.
- Define key terms associated with Microsoft’s information protection and governance solutions.
- Explain the Content explorer and Activity explorer.
- Describe how to use sensitive information types and trainable classifiers.
- Review and analyze DLP reports.
- Identify and mitigate DLP policy violations.
- Describe the integration of DLP with Microsoft Cloud App Security (MCAS).
- Deploy Endpoint DLP
- Describe records management
- Configure event driven retention
- Import a file plan
- Configure retention policies and labels
- Create custom keyword dictionaries
- Implement document fingerprinting
Information Protection Administrator
People interested in Microsoft Information Protection Administration
- Introduction to information protection and governance in Microsoft 365
- Classify data for protection and governance
- Create and manage sensitive information types
- Describe Microsoft 365 encryption
- Deploy message encryption in Office 365
- Configure sensitivity labels
- Apply and manage sensitivity labels
- Prevent Data loss in Microsoft 365
- Implement Endpoint data loss prevention
- Configure DLP policies for Microsoft Cloud App Security and Power Platform
- Manage DLP policies and reports in Microsoft 365
- Govern information in Microsoft 365
- Manage data retention in Microsoft 365 workloads
- Manage records in Microsoft 365
Take the certification exam within 3 months of course / module completion
Take the official vendor certification exam at the Logitrain training center
Course material in hardcopy is included. Full-time classroom courses include meals
Practise questions are provided for better understanding of the key concepts
Attend the course with an instructor at our training center or from anywhere
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price in Australia. Our course has no extra costs
The supply of this course/package/program is governed by our terms and conditions. Please read them carefully before enrolling, as enrolment is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions. Courses run subject to registrations.
Find out why we are the leading choice to help boost your career in Australia
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision
Over 1000 organisations have relied on Logitrain to be their trusted training partner.
Don’t Wait. Fill the form for a free no-obligation information session with our course specialists.