Microsoft AZ-204 Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure Course
Microsoft AZ-204 Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure Certification
The AZ-204 Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure certification training course is ideal for anyone looking for enhancing their career in Microsoft Azure cloud services.
This training course covers the skills required for the development and design process of Microsoft Azure. Cloud developers and engineers can benefit from pursuing AZ 204 certification.
It is recommended to professional experience in Microsoft Azure before taking this exam. The exam tests the candidate’s ability to use the Azure SDKs and APIs to perform data operations.
- Training: get practical technical skills
- Receive a certificate of course attendance
- Small class size: increased instructor interaction
- Authorised test centre: exams taken at our premises
- Expert trainers: imparting real-world experience
Basic functional experience with Microsoft Azure. Understanding of general IT practices, including using PowerShell and Azure is recommended.
Candidates can achieve this certification by passing the following exam(s).
- Exam AZ-204: Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure
The certification exam can be registered and attempted within 3 months of course/module completion at Logitrain training centre on weekdays during normal business hours (excludes public holidays)
- Implement IaaS solutions
- Create Azure App Service Web Apps
- Implement Azure functions
- Develop solutions that use Cosmos DB storage
- Develop solutions that use blob storage
- Implement user authentication and authorization
- Implement secure cloud solutions
- Integrate caching and content delivery within solutions
- Instrument solutions to support monitoring and logging
- Develop an App Service Logic App
- Implement API Management
- Develop event-based solutions
- Develop message-based solutions
This course is likely to add to the employment-related skills of the participants. The skills developed are likely to be used in the course of being an employee or working in a business.
- IT professionals
- Azure Administrators
- Azure Developers
- Professionals interested in Microsoft Azure
- provision VMs
- configure VMs for remote access
- create ARM templates
- create container images for solutions by using Docker
- publish an image to the Azure Container Registry
- run containers by using Azure Container Instance
- Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS) is out of scope
- create an Azure App Service Web App
- enable diagnostics logging
- deploy code to a web app
- configure web app settings including SSL, API, and connection strings
- implement autoscaling rules, including scheduled autoscaling, and scaling by operational
- or system metrics
- implement input and output bindings for a function
- implement function triggers by using data operations, timers, and webhooks
- implement Azure Durable Functions
- select the appropriate API for your solution
- implement partitioning schemes
- interact with data using the appropriate SDK
- set the appropriate consistency level for operations
- create Cosmos DB containers
- implement scaling (partitions, containers)
- implement server-side programming including stored procedures, triggers, and change
- feed notifications
- move items in Blob storage between storage accounts or containers
- set and retrieve properties and metadata
- interact with data using the appropriate SDK
- implement data archiving and retention
- implement hot, cool, and archive storage
- implement OAuth2 authentication
- create and implement shared access signatures
- register apps and use Azure Active Directory to authenticate users
- control access to resources by using role-based access controls (RBAC)
- secure app configuration data by using the App Configuration and KeyVault API
- manage keys, secrets, and certificates by using the KeyVault API
- implement Managed Identities for Azure resources
- develop code to implement CDN’s in solutions
- configure cache and expiration policies for FrontDoor, CDNs, or Redis caches
- store and retrieve data in Azure Redis cache
- configure instrumentation in an app or service by using Application Insights
- analyze log data and troubleshoot solutions by using Azure Monitor
- implement Application Insights Web Test and Alerts
- implement code that handles transient faults
- create a Logic App
- create a custom connector for Logic Apps
- create a custom template for Logic Apps
- create an APIM instance
- configure authentication for APIs
- define policies for APIs
- implement solutions that use Azure Event Grid
- implement solutions that use Azure Notification Hubs
- implement solutions that use Azure Event Hub
- implement solutions that use Azure Service Bus
- implement solutions that use Azure Queue Storage queues
Take the certification exam within 3 months of course / module completion
Take the official vendor certification exam at the Logitrain training center
Course material in hardcopy is included. Full-time classroom courses include meals
Mock tests included in full-time courses for 3 months from course completion
Our trainers are highly skilled with expertise and extensive hands-on experience
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price. Our course has no extra costs
Find out why we are the leading choice to help boost your career
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision
Over 1000 organisations have relied on Logitrain to be their trusted training partner.
Dont’ Wait. Fill the form for a free no-obligation information session with our course specialists.