Implementing Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR) Course + Exam
Implementing Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR) Certification
The new Cisco CCNP Enterprise ENCOR certification training course tests participant’s knowledge of implementing core enterprise network technologies including dual stack (IPv4 and IPv6) architecture, virtualization, infrastructure, network assurance, security and automation.
The CCNP Enterprise ENCOR Implementing Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies training course covers in detail Layer 2, Layer 3, Wireless and IP Services topics.
- Training: get practical technical skills
- Receive a certificate of course attendance
- Small class size: increased instructor interaction
- Authorised test centre: exams taken at our premises
- Expert trainers: imparting real world experience
Candidates can achieve this certification by passing the following exam(s).
- 350-401 ENCOR – Implementing Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies
The certification exam can be registered and attempted within 3 months of course/module completion at Logitrain training centre on weekdays during normal business hours (excludes public holidays)
Ciscopress: ENCOR course material
- Network Assurance
This course is likely to add to the employment related skills of the participants. The skills developed are likely to be used in the course of being an employee or working in a business.
- Network Engineers
- Network Support Staff
- Network Architects
- Candidates preparing for the CCNP Enterprise certification
- Explain the different design principles used in an enterprise network
- Analyze design principles of a WLAN deployment
- Differentiate between on-premises and cloud infrastructure deployments
- Explain the working principles of the Cisco SD-WAN solution
- Explain the working principles of the Cisco SD-Access solution
- Describe concepts of wired and wireless QoS
- Differentiate hardware and software switching mechanisms
- Describe device virtualization technologies
- Configure and verify data path virtualization technologies
- Describe network virtualization concepts
- Layer 2
- Layer 3
- IP Services
- Diagnose network problems using tools such as debugs, conditional debugs, trace route, ping, SNMP, and syslog
- Configure and verify device monitoring using syslog for remote logging
- Configure and verify NetFlow and Flexible NetFlow
- Configure and verify SPAN/RSPAN/ERSPAN
- Configure and verify IPSLA
- Describe Cisco DNA Centre workflows to apply network configuration, monitoring, and management
- Configure and verify NETCONF and RESTCONF
- Configure and verify device access control
- Configure and verify infrastructure security features
- Describe REST API security
- Configure and verify wireless security features
- Describe the components of network security design
- Interpret basic Python components and scripts
- Construct valid JSON encoded file
- Describe the high-level principles and benefits of a data modeling language, such as YANG
- Describe APIs for Cisco DNA Centre and vManage
- Interpret REST API response codes and results in payload using Cisco DNA Centre and RESTCONF
- Construct EEM applet to automate configuration, troubleshooting, or data collection
- Compare agent vs. agentless orchestration tools, such as Chef, Puppet, Ansible, and SaltStack
“We have helped thousands achieve Cisco Certifications, let us help you”
– Murad Tanvir, Double CCIE #17081
Take the certification exam within 3 months of course / module completion
Take the official vendor certification exam at the Logitrain training center
Course material in hardcopy is included. Full-time classroom courses include meals
Mock tests included in full-time courses for 3 months from course completion
Our trainers are highly skilled with expertise and extensive hands-on experience
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price. Our course has no extra costs
The supply of this course/package/program is governed by our terms and conditions. Please read them carefully before enrolling, as enrolment is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Find out why we are the leading choice to help boost your career
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision
Over 1000 organisations have relied on Logitrain to be their trusted training partner.
Dont’ Wait. Fill the form for a free no-obligation information session with our course specialists.