ECMS: Engineering Cisco Meraki Solutions Part 1 and Part 2 Course including Exam
ECMS: Engineering Cisco Meraki Solutions Part 1 and Part 2 Certification
Logitrain delivers the Engineering Cisco Meraki Solutions Part 1 – ECMS1 and Engineering Cisco Meraki Solutions Part 2 – ECMS2 certification training courses together as a 4-day Cisco Meraki training boot camp.
The Engineering Cisco Meraki Solutions Part 1 – ECMS1 is the first of two courses that prepare you for the Cisco Meraki Solutions Specialist certification 500-220 exam with hands-on lab practice. The Engineering Cisco Meraki Solutions Part 1 (ECMS1) course provides you with the technical information and abilities to work on Cisco Meraki administration. The ECMS1 training includes demos and guided lab practice.
The Engineering Cisco Meraki Solutions Part 2 – ECMS2 course is the second of two courses that prepares you for the Cisco Meraki certification 500-220 exam. The Engineering Cisco Meraki Solutions Part 2 (ECMS2) increases your insight into the Cisco Meraki innovation suite.
In the highly specialised ECMS1 and ECMS2 training course, you will learn how to configure network organisations and reconciliations utilising Cisco Meraki devices.
Logitrain provides Cisco Meraki ECMS1 and ECMS2 training courses, which enhance your learning experience through instructor-led, hands-on training courses.
Logitrain provides the latest CMNA certification and Meraki training courses on Cisco Meraki Solutions Specialist for our students.
The course requires self-study before attempting the certification exam.
Candidates can achieve this certification by passing the following exam(s).
- Engineering Cisco Meraki Solutions (500-220)
The certification exam can be registered and attempted within 3 months of course/module completion at Logitrain training centre on weekdays during normal business hours (excludes public holidays)
Logitrain Engineering Cisco Meraki Solutions Part 1 – ECMS1 and Engineering Cisco Meraki Solutions Part 2 – ECMS2 course material included
- Plan new Cisco Meraki architectures and expand existing deployments
- Design the network for scalable management and high availability
- Describe how to automate and scale Meraki deployments with dashboard tools
- Use dynamic routing protocols to expand networks and improve WAN performance
- Describe proper QoS, policy and performance-based routing configurations across a Cisco Meraki network and WAN optimization through traffic shaping
- Describe Virtual Private Network (VPN) and Wide Area Network (WAN) topologies and how to integrate them
- Secure, expand, and shape the network
- Implement switched network concepts and practices, and configure guest’s networks
- Implement wireless configurations concepts and practices
- Describe endpoint management concepts and practices using Cisco Meraki Systems Manager
- Describe physical security concepts and practices
- Gain network insight by monitoring applications
- Describe how to prepare monitoring, logging, and alerting services
- Set up reporting and auditing capabilities in the Cisco Meraki dashboard
- Monitor and troubleshoot issues using Cisco Meraki tools
This course is likely to add to the employment related skills of the participants. The skills developed are likely to be used in the course of being an employee or working in a business.
- Entry-level network engineers
- Network support staff
- Helpdesk staff
- Network support staff
- Candidates preparing for Cisco Meraki Training, Cisco Meraki Certifications
- Describe cloud architecture, administration, and licensing
- Understand hardware and features of all product families
- Implement best practices for troubleshooting and when to contact support
- Describing the Cloud and the Cisco Meraki Dashboard
- Single Pane of Glass Management
- Cisco Meraki Full Stack Capabilities
- Describing Cisco Meraki Products and Administration
- Cisco Meraki MX Security and SD-WAN Appliance
- Cisco Meraki MS Switches
- Describing Cisco Meraki Troubleshooting
- Cisco Meraki Dashboard Sync and Real-Time Tools
- Integration of Cisco Meraki Monitoring and Troubleshooting Tools in Existing Systems
- Configure the Cisco Meraki Dashboard
- Basic initial device setup
- Enable Advanced Features and Optimize Networking
- Enable advanced cisco Meraki dashboard features and optimize network
- Troubleshoot the Network using the Cisco Meraki Dashboard
- Troubleshoot and fine-tune the network and wireless configuration
- Planning new Cisco Meraki architectures and expanding existing deployments
- Designing for scalable management and high availability
- Automating and scaling Meraki deployments
- Designing routing and practices on the Meraki platform
- Describing Quality of Service (QoS) and traffic shaping design
- Building VPN and WAN topologies
- Securing, expanding, and shaping the network
- Describing network concepts and practices
- Implementing wireless configuration practices and concepts
- Describing Endpoint management concepts and practices
- Describing physical security concepts and practices
- Gaining network insight through monitoring applications
- Preparing monitoring, logging, and alerting services
- Setting up reporting and auditing capabilities in the Cisco Meraki Dashboard
- Gaining visibility and resolving issues using Meraki features and built-in troubleshooting tools
- Configure Tags, Link Aggregation, Port Mirroring, and High-Density SSIDs
- Establishing Auto VPN
- Configuring Virtual Interfaces and Routing on Cisco Meraki MS Switches
- Configuring Routes and Redistribution
- Configuring Quality of Service
- Configuring Traffic Shaping
- Configuring Load Balancing
- Defining Firewall Rules
- Enabling Advanced Malware Protection, Intrusion Detection, and Intrusion Prevention
- Enabling Content Filtering
- Configure and Apply Access Policies
- Configure Wireless Guest Access
- Configure Service Set Identifiers (SSIDs)
- Implementing RF Profiles
- Implement Air Marshal
- Create Cisco Meraki Systems Manager (SM) Configuration Profiles
- Define Security Policies
- Enforce End-to-End Security
- Set-up Motion Alerts
- Deploy Wireless Cameras
- Manage Video Retention
- Enable Alerts
- Add Monitoring and Reporting
- Generate and Analyse Summary Reports
- Manage Firmware
- Generate a Peripheral Component Interconnect (PCI) Compliance Report
- Troubleshoot an Offline Device
- Troubleshoot Content Filtering
- Troubleshooting Remote Site Connectivity
“We have helped thousands achieve Cisco Certifications, let us help you”
– Murad Tanvir, Double CCIE #17081
Take the certification exam within 3 months of course / module completion
Take the official vendor certification exam at the Logitrain training center
Course material in hardcopy is included. Full-time classroom courses include meals
Mock tests included in full-time courses for 3 months from course completion
Our trainers are highly skilled with expertise and extensive hands-on experience
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price in Australia. Our course has no extra costs
The supply of this course/package/program is governed by our terms and conditions. Please read them carefully before enrolling, as enrolment is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Find out why we are the leading choice to help boost your career in Australia
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision
Over 1000 organisations have relied on Logitrain to be their trusted training partner.
Dont’ Wait. Fill the form for a free no-obligation information session with our course specialists.