Implementing Cisco Enterprise Advanced Routing and Services (ENARSI) Course including Exam
Implementing Cisco Enterprise Advanced Routing and Services (ENARSI) Certification
The ENARSI – Implementing Cisco Enterprise Advanced Routing and Services certification training course is one of the CCNP Enterprise concentration module. The ENARSI 300-410 exam tests an IT professional’s knowledge for implementation and troubleshooting of advanced routing technologies and services including Layer 3, VPN services, infrastructure security, infrastructure services, and infrastructure automation.
The ENARSI 300-410 certification exam covers a wide range of topics which were covered in the CCNP TSHOOT certification training course. The course covers troubleshooting routing protocols OSPF, EIGRP and BGP, it also covers troubleshooting network services including SNMP, DHCP and IP SLA.
- Training: get practical technical skills
- Receive a certificate of course attendance
- Small class size: increased instructor interaction
- Authorised test centre: exams taken at our premises
- Expert trainers: imparting real world experience
Candidates can achieve this certification by passing the following exam(s).
- 300-410 ENARSI – Implementing Cisco Enterprise Advanced Routing and Services
The certification exam can be registered and attempted within 3 months of course/module completion at Logitrain training centre on weekdays during normal business hours (excludes public holidays)
Ciscopress ENARSI 300-410 course material included
- Layer 3 Technologies
- VPN Technologies
- Infrastructure Security
- Infrastructure Services
This course is likely to add to the employment related skills of the participants. The skills developed are likely to be used in the course of being an employee or working in a business.
- Network Engineers
- Network Support Staff
- Network Architects
- Candidates preparing for the CCNP Enterprise certification
- Troubleshoot administrative distance (all routing protocols)
- Troubleshoot route map for any routing protocol (attributes, tagging, filtering)
- Troubleshoot loop prevention mechanisms (filtering, tagging, split horizon, route poisoning)
- Troubleshoot redistribution between any routing protocols or routing sources
- Troubleshoot manual and auto-summarization with any routing protocol
- Configure and verify policy-based routing
- Configure and verify VRF-Lite
- Describe Bidirectional Forwarding Detection
- Troubleshoot EIGRP (classic and named mode)
- Troubleshoot OSPF (v2/v3)
- Troubleshoot BGP (Internal and External)
- Describe MPLS operations (LSR, LDP, label switching, LSP)
- Describe MPLS Layer 3 VPN
- Configure and verify DMVPN (single hub)
- Troubleshoot device security using IOS AAA (TACACS+, RADIUS, local database)
- Troubleshoot router security features
- Troubleshoot control plane policing (CoPP) (Telnet, SSH, HTTP(S), SNMP, EIGRP, OSPF, BGP)
- Describe IPv6 First Hop security features (RA guard, DHCP guard, binding table, ND inspection/snooping, source guard)
- Troubleshoot device management
- Troubleshoot SNMP (v2c, v3)
- Troubleshoot network problems using logging (local, syslog, debugs, conditional debugs, timestamps)
- Troubleshoot IPv4 and IPv6 DHCP (DHCP client, IOS DHCP server, DHCP relay, DHCP options)
- Troubleshoot network performance issues using IP SLA (jitter, tracking objects, delay, connectivity)
- Troubleshoot NetFlow (v5, v9, flexible NetFlow)
- Troubleshoot network problems using Cisco DNA Centre assurance (connectivity, monitoring, device health, network health)
“We have helped thousands achieve Cisco Certifications, let us help you”
– Murad Tanvir, Double CCIE #17081
Take the certification exam within 3 months of course / module completion
Take the official vendor certification exam at the Logitrain training center
Course material in hardcopy is included. Full-time classroom courses include meals
Mock tests included in full-time courses for 3 months from course completion
Our trainers are highly skilled with expertise and extensive hands-on experience
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price in Australia. Our course has no extra costs
The supply of this course/package/program is governed by our terms and conditions. Please read them carefully before enrolling, as enrolment is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Find out why we are the leading choice to help boost your career in Australia
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision
Over 1000 organisations have relied on Logitrain to be their trusted training partner.
Dont’ Wait. Fill the form for a free no-obligation information session with our course specialists.