Automating Cisco Enterprise Solutions (ENAUTO) Course + Exam
Automating Cisco Enterprise Solutions (ENAUTO) Certification
ENAUTO – Automating Cisco Enterprise Solutions certification training course is a concentration exam 300-435 for CCNP Enterprise Certification and also DevNet Professional Certification. The ENAUTO – Automating Cisco Enterprise Solutions certification exam tests a candidate’s knowledge of implementing Enterprise automated solutions, including programming concepts, Python programming, APIs, controllers and automation tools.
The training course also includes learning about Cisco Meraki devices and APIs.
- Training: get practical technical skills
- Receive a certificate of course attendance
- Small class size: increased instructor interaction
- Authorised test centre: exams taken at our premises
- Expert trainers: imparting real world experience
Candidates can achieve this certification by passing the following exam(s).
- 300-435 ENAUTO – Automating Cisco Enterprise Solutions
The certification exam can be registered and attempted within 3 months of course/module completion at Logitrain training centre on weekdays during normal business hours (excludes public holidays)
ENAUTO course material
- Network Programmability Foundation
- Automate APIs and Protocols
- Network Device Programmability
- Cisco DNA Centre
- Cisco SD-WAN
- Cisco Meraki
This course is likely to add to the employment related skills of the participants. The skills developed are likely to be used in the course of being an employee or working in a business.
- Network Engineers
- Network Support Staff
- Network Architects
- Candidates preparing for the CCNP Enterprise or DevNet Professional certification
- Utilize common version control operations with git (add, clone, push, commit, diff, branching, merging conflict)
- Describe characteristics of API styles (REST and RPC)
- Describe the challenges encountered and patterns used when consuming APIs synchronously and asynchronously
- Interpret Python scripts containing data types, functions, classes, conditions, and looping
- Describe the benefits of Python virtual environments
- Explain the benefits of using network configuration tools such as Ansible and Puppet for automating IOS XE platforms
- Identify the JSON instance based on a YANG model
- Identify the XML instance based on a YANG model
- Interpret a YANG module tree generated per RFC8340
- Compare functionality, benefits, and uses of OpenConfig, IETF, and native YANG models
- Compare functionality, benefits, and uses of NETCONF and RESTCONF
- Implement device management and monitoring using NetMiko
- Construct a Python script using ncclient that uses NETCONF to manage and monitor an IOS XE device
- Configure device using RESTCONF API utilizing Python requests library
- Utilize Ansible to configure an IOS XE device
- Configure a subscription for model driven telemetry on an IOS XE device (CLI, NETCONF, and RESTCONF)
- Compare publication and subscription telemetry models
- Describe the benefits and usage of telemetry data in troubleshooting the network
- Describe Day 0 provisioning methods
- Compare traditional versus software-defined networks
- Describe the features and capabilities of Cisco DNA Centre
- Implement Cisco DNA Centre event outbound webhooks
- Implement API requests for Cisco DNA Centre to accomplish network management tasks
- Implement API requests for Cisco DNA Centre to accomplish network management tasks using these APIs
- Troubleshoot Cisco DNA Centre automation process using Intent APIs
- Describe features and capabilities of Cisco SD-WAN vManage Certificate Management APIs
- Implement a Python script to perform API requests for Cisco SD-WAN vManage Device Inventory APIs to retrieve and display data
- Construct API requests for Cisco SD-WAN vManage Administration APIs
- Implement a Python script to perform API requests for Cisco SD-WAN vManage Configuration APIs to modify Cisco SD-WAN fabric configuration
- Construct API requests for Cisco SD-WAN vManage Monitoring APIs (Including real-time)
- Troubleshoot a Cisco SD-WAN deployment using vManage APIs
- Describe features and capabilities of Cisco Meraki
- Create a network using Cisco Meraki APIs
- Configure a network using Cisco Meraki APIs
- Implement a Python script for Cisco Meraki Alert WebHooks
“We have helped thousands achieve Cisco Certifications, let us help you”
– Murad Tanvir, Double CCIE #17081
Take the certification exam within 3 months of course / module completion
Take the official vendor certification exam at the Logitrain training center
Course material in hardcopy is included. Full-time classroom courses include meals
Mock tests included in full-time courses for 3 months from course completion
Our trainers are highly skilled with expertise and extensive hands-on experience
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price. Our course has no extra costs
The supply of this course/package/program is governed by our terms and conditions. Please read them carefully before enrolling, as enrolment is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Find out why we are the leading choice to help boost your career
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision
Over 1000 organisations have relied on Logitrain to be their trusted training partner.
Dont’ Wait. Fill the form for a free no-obligation information session with our course specialists.