Finance and IT Decision Makers / Finance for Non-Finance Managers Course
Finance and IT Decision Makers / Finance for Non-Finance Managers Training
Finance and IT Decision Makers training course is a Finance for Non-Finance Managers course. It provides knowledge about how finance can affect IT decision-makers and how correct financial decisions can benefit the organisational growth.
This Finance for Non-Finance Managers training course gives a clear idea of IT decisions based on financial principles. Finance and IT Decision Makers, Finance for Non-Finance Managers training course provides basic knowledge of IFRS terminologies with new or existing finance knowledge. This training course helps you to understand IT decision making with finance knowledge.
Finance and IT Decision Makers/Finance for Non-Finance Managers course training enhances your knowledge of business’s objective, limited liability, the primary source of company’s finance, statement of financial positions, income statements, cash flow statement, and forecast of cash flow. This training course provides the key to success a business by facilitating the business.
Finance and IT Decision Makers/Finance for Non-Finance Managers course training offer an opportunity to understand finance flow to make IT decision that enhances companies value.
There is no exam associated with this training course.
Students with a foundational knowledge of finance in the IT industry would be beneficial but not essential for this course.
There is no exam for Finance and IT Decision Makers / Finance for Non-Finance Managers course.
Course material included
- Accounts and Finance overview
- Make Decisions
- Business Cases and Finance Cases
- Identify Benefits and Loss
- Evaluate Financial Cases Part 1
- Evaluate Financial Cases Part 2
- Taxation Effects
- Assets and Depreciation
- Leasing and Financing
- Outsource and Financial Aspects
- Overview of Costing, Budget, and Pricing
- Overview of Financial Analysis
This course is likely to add to the employment-related skills of the participants. The skills developed are likely to be used in the course of being an employee or working in a business.
- Business Analysts
- Systems Administrators
- Technical Business Analysts
- Product Managers
- Program Managers
- IT Consultants
- The objective of a business
- Industries or organisations
- How well a company to perform
- Example Part 1 How transactions impact the Financial Position Statement
- Example Part 2 Typical modifications
- Example Part 3 The declaration of income
- Example Part 4 The declaration of cash flows
- Linking cash flow to profit
- Accounts Published
- Accounting for planning and management
- Forecasting cash flow
- Organisations for Non-Business
- What’s the flow of funds?
- Finance case
- What is cash flow through discounts?
- what is Money Cost
- Current Value
- Net present value
- To interpret present values
- Value of Opportunity
- ‘Financial flows of cash.’
- The Inflation
- Cost scenarios
- Financial Instances
- Cases of Business
- What is the advantage?
- Benefit and cash flow
- A foundation for decision-making on investments
- Create an IT financial case
- Description example
- Solution example
- Explanations example
- cash flows relevant
- Is it an investment that is worth it?
- Revisited Current Value
- The expense of capital
- WACC – Weighted average cost of capital
- Apply of current values
- The NPV Law of Decision
- Index of profitability
- Internal Return Rate (IRR)
- The Rule of IRR Decision
- NPV, risk and IRR
- Payback Programs
- Risk and Payback
- Payback discounted
- ROI – Return on Investment
- Risk and ROI
- SVA – Shareholder value-added
- SVA example
- Compared methods
- Business Tax
- Depreciation Allowances
- IT financial case and Tax
- Investment evaluation after-tax
- Compared a result
- Leasing and taxation
- IT assets depreciation
- Depreciation straight-line
- Depreciation reducing balance
- Disposal loss
- Depreciation charge frequency
- Upgradable assets depreciation
- What is a rental?
- Definitions of lease
- Leases in Finance
- What are leases of finance paid for?
- Sale and rental-back
- Cases of leasing and financial affairs
- Leases operating
- RV -Residual Value
- How do they pay for operating leases?
- Reward and Risk
- Variations on the theme of leasing
- Exchanging Leases
- Financing internationally
- Lease ‘Small Ticket.’
- The contract for the leasing
- What does outsourcing?
- personal life and outsourcing
- company and outsourcing
- Outsourcing’s financial characteristics
- Levels of risk and service
- Financial methods of assessment
- Enhancements of Service
- The Inflation
- How to make an economic case for outsourcing
- A working example
- Description Example
- Move by step towards the solution
- The Tables
- Explanations examples
- Summary example
- Criteria for Outsourcing Decisions
- Managing the procedure
- The Budgeting
- Departmentalised companies
- Cost centres and centres of benefit
- Accounting for responsibility
- The benefit of operating profit
- Expenditure of Capital
- Expenditure or ‘expense’ of revenue
- Budgets and Leases
- Pricing and Costing
- Costs variable
- Set costs
- Adding value
- Calculations of Price/Volume
- Manufacture Cost
- Science Vs Art
- Finances Analysis
- A sample company example
- Ratios for profitability
- Ratios for activity (or capital productivity)
- Ratios of Liquidity (or Cash Management)
- Ratios for Gearing or Leverage
- Ratios in the Stock Market
- Additional ratios
Get a Certificate of Attendance to prove your commitment to learning
This training course does not have any exam associated with it
Course material in hardcopy is included. Full-time classroom courses include meals
Practise questions are provided for better understanding of the key concepts
Our trainers are highly skilled with expertise and extensive hands-on experience
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price. Our course has no extra costs
The supply of this course/package/program is governed by our terms and conditions. Please read them carefully before enrolling, as enrolment is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Find out why we are the leading choice to help boost your career
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision
Over 1000 organisations have relied on Logitrain to be their trusted training partner.
Dont’ Wait. Fill the form for a free no-obligation information session with our course specialists.