Agile Foundation Course + Exam
Agile Foundation Certification
Agile Foundation Level qualification provides instructions on how to apply Agile practices in project, product and software environment. Core concepts of Agile methods, values and principles will help the organisation to deliver a functional business solution consuming less time in comparison with other project management approaches.
Agile Course and Certification Training provides the candidates with the skills to use Agile project management methodologies planning, managing and controlling Agile projects. The Agile course covers the latest syllabus by BCS and Agile methodology. Agile project management Practices are used from small to large enterprises both in Public and Private sector organisations.
This Agile Foundation course covers a range of topics listed under Outline.
This certification is a key requirement for the following jobs:
- Software testers
- Software developers
- Product owners
- Business analysts and Scrum Masters
No pre-requisites for this course
Candidates can achieve this certification by passing the following exam(s).
- FCAP: BCS Foundation Certificate in Agile
The certification exam can be registered and attempted within 3 months of course/module completion at Logitrain training centre on weekdays during normal business hours (excludes public holidays)
(Course material provided is shown above)
- The Agile Manifesto
- Rationale & Benefits of Agile
- Individuals and their Interactions over Processes and Tools
- Working Systems over Comprehensive Documentation
- Customer Collaboration over Contract Negotiations
- Responding to Change over Following a Plan
- Common Agile Roles
- Common Agile Techniques
- Common Agile Practices
- Relevant Methods and Approaches for Agile Teams
This course is likely to add to the employment related skills of the participants. The skills developed are likely to be used in the course of being an employee or working in a business.
- Any professionals requiring an understanding of Agile
- Organizational leaders and managers wanting to understand the value of Agile practices
- The Agile Manifesto (5%,K1)
- 4 Values
- 12 Principles
- Rationale & Benefits of Agile (30%,K3)
- History of Agile
- Empirical and defined processes
- The pillars of the empirical process
- The waterfall approach
- The iron triangle of project constraints
- Working with uncertainty and volatility
- Agile myths
- Empirical models for improvement and change
- Business culture and Agile
- The economic case for Agile
- The lifecycle of product development
- Individuals and their Interactions over Processes and Tools (5%,K3)
- Motivated and Talented Individuals
- Emergent design from Self-Organising Teams
- Working Systems over Comprehensive Documentation (5%,K3)
- Satisfy the Customer with Continuous Delivery of Value
- Deliver Working Systems Frequently
- Working Systems as a Measure of Progress
- Technical Excellence and Good Design
- Customer Collaboration over Contract Negotiations (5%,K3)
- Business People and Developers Must Work Together 7
- Face-to-face Communications
- Reflect and Adjust Regularly
- Responding to Change over Following a Plan (5%,K3)
- Embrace Change
- Sustainable Pace
- Simplicity – The Art of Maximising the Amount of Work Not Done
- Common Agile Roles (10%,K3)
- The Role of the Customer
- The Role of the Team
- The Role of the Agile Leader
- The Role of Stakeholders
- The Agile Mindset
- Common Agile Techniques (15%,K3)
- User Stories
- Acceptance Criteria and Scenarios
- MoSCoW Prioritisation
- Estimation using Story Points
- Agile quality assurance and testing
- Common Agile Practices (10%,K3)
- Short Feedback Loops
- Focus on Quality
- Emergent Documentation
- Visual Boards
- Team Synchronisation Meeting
- Show and Tells
- Continuous Improvement
- Relevant Methods and Approaches for Agile Teams (10%,K2)
- DSDM Atern
- Lean Startup
Take the certification exam within 3 months of course / module completion
Pass three mock tests with 80% or more for pass guarantee. Full-time courses only
Course material in hardcopy is included. Full-time classroom courses include meals
Mock tests included in full-time courses for 3 months from course completion
Take the official vendor certification exam at the Logitrain training center
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price. Our course has no extra costs
Find out why we are the leading choice to help boost your career
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision
Over 1000 organisations have relied on Logitrain to be their trusted training partner.
Dont’ Wait. Fill the form for a free no-obligation information session with our course specialists.