HCNA – Huawei Certified Network Associate Course
HCNA – Huawei Certified Network Associate Course Certification
Huawei Certified Network Associate – HCNA certified professional can install, operate and configure LANs and WANs running Huawei network equipment. Huawei is a leading global provider of ICT infrastructure. Huawei training can open up new markets for an IT/Network Professional. The HCNA certification proves basic understanding of small and medium networks. The Logitrain Huawei course delivers general network skills and knowledge. HCNA course will also provide the ability to assist in the design of networks. The Huawei HCNA certification training course includes configuring Huawei routers and switches.
The Logitrain HCNA course is fully hands-on and uses Huawei devices.
The HCNA certification is equivalent to the CCNA certification in the Cisco world.
This certification is considered a requirement for the following jobs in the organisations using Huawei technologies:
- Helpdesk Operator
- Network Engineer
- Network Administrator
- Technical Support Engineer
- First-Level Network Support
Basic Networking Knowledge
Candidates can achieve the HCNA certification by passing following exam(s).
The certification exam can be registered and attempted within 3 months of course/module completion at Logitrain training centre on weekdays during normal business hours (excludes public holidays)
We provide the following certification guide during the HCNA certification training course:
HCNA Networking Study Guide
- IP Network Principles
- LAN Technologies
- WAN Technologies
- Routing Technologies
- Network Security
- Network Management
- IPv6 Networks
This course is likely to add to the employment related skills of the participants. The skills developed are likely to be used in the course of being an employee or working in a business.
- Individuals seeking to start career in networking
- Helpdesk operators
- Candidates entering IT job market
- First-level network support staff
- Individuals seeking Huawei HCNA certification
- Ethernet and IP based data forwarding processes
- TCP/IP network protocols and data encapsulation
- VRP commands for basic navigation and configuration
- IPv4 addressing principles, address design and subnetting
- TCP/IP supporting applications such as Ping, Tracert, FTP, and Telnet
- LAN switching operations
- Link Aggregation application and configuration
- VLAN and GVRP and behavior, application and configuration
- STP and RSTP switching behavior, application and configuration
- Principles and application of serial technologies in wide area networks
- HDLC and PPP encapsulation principles and configuration
- Frame Relay and PPPoE implementation at the customer edge
- Static and dynamic routing principles
- RIP and OSPF dynamic routing protocol function and implementation in VRP
- Traffic Filtering technologies and their application in the enterprise network
- User management through authentication and authorization schemes
- IPsec VPN technologies for protecting user data
- How network security is ensured by using network security technologies and firewalls
- Network Management protocols and technologies
- IPv6 principles and technologies
- IPv6 routing technologies
- Application services for IPv6 network
“We have helped thousands achieve Cisco Certifications, let us help you”
– Murad Tanvir, Double CCIE #17081
Founder and CEO Logitrain
Take the certification exam within 3 months of course / module completion
Take the official vendor certification exam at the Logitrain training center
Course material in hardcopy is included. Full-time classroom courses include meals
Mock tests included in full-time courses for 3 months from course completion
Our trainers are highly skilled with expertise and extensive hands-on experience
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price. Our course has no extra costs
The supply of this course/package/program is governed by our terms and conditions. Please read them carefully before enrolling, as enrolment is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Find out why we are the leading choice to help boost your career
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision
Over 1000 organisations have relied on Logitrain to be their trusted training partner.
Dont’ Wait. Fill the form for a free no-obligation information session with our course specialists.