CCNP Enterprise Course + Exam
New CCNP Enterprise Certification
The latest Cisco Certified Network Professional Enterprise – CCNP Enterprise certification is the next step up from the CCNA certification. The CCNP Enterprise certification indicates advanced knowledge of networking. A CCNP Enterprise can install, configure and troubleshoot LAN and WAN in medium and large enterprise organisations.
There are no pre-requisites to the new CCNP Enterprise, however substiantial industry experieence in implementing enterprise networking solutions is highly recommended.
The Logitrain CCNP Enterprise certification includes training of Implementing and Operating Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR) and Implementing Cisco Enterprise Advanced Routing and Services (ENARSI) certification training courses. CCNP course covers various advanced concepts such as implementing an EIGRP based solution, a multi-area OSPF Network, an eBGP based solution, an IPv6 based solution, an IPv4 or IPv6 based redistribution solution, Layer 3 Path Control Solution, VLAN based solution, a Security Extension of a Layer 2 solution, Switch based Layer 3 services and preparing infrastructure to support advanced services.
- Training: get practical technical skills
- Receive a certificate of course attendance
- Small class size: increased instructor interaction
- Authorised test centre: exams taken at our premises
- More hands-on: 6 weeks remote lab access included
- Expert trainers: imparting real world experience
There are no pre-requisite certifications for joining the CCNP Enterprise certification training course.
However, Logitrain recommends attending the Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) Training and Certification and subtiantial work experience before joining the CCNP Enterprise training course.
Candidates can achieve this certification by passing following CCNP Enterprise exams.
- Implementing and Operating Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR) – Exam 350-401
- Implementing Cisco Enterprise Advanced Routing and Services (ENARSI) – Exam 300-410
The certification exam cost if included in your course can be registered and attempted within 3 months of course/module completion at Logitrain training centre on weekdays during normal business hours (excludes public holidays)
Ciscopress Course Material included
- Network Assurance
- Layer 3 Technologies
- VPN Technologies
- Infrastructure Security
- Infrastructure Services
This course is likely to add to the employment related skills of the participants. The skills developed are likely to be used in the course of being an employee or working in a business.
- Network Engineers
- Second-level network support staff
- Third-level network support staff
- System engineers and account managers
- Individuals seeking CCNP Enterprise, CCIE certification
Key Topics: Implementing and Operating Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR-350-401)
- Explain the different design principles used in an enterprise network
- Analyze design principles of a WLAN deployment
- Differentiate between on-premises and cloud infrastructure deployments
- Explain the working principles of the Cisco SD-WAN solution
- Explain the working principles of the Cisco SD-Access solution
- Describe concepts of wired and wireless QoS
- Differentiate hardware and software switching mechanisms
- Describe device virtualization technologies
- Configure and verify data path virtualization technologies
- Describe network virtualization concepts
- Layer 2
- Layer 3
- IP Services
- Diagnose network problems using tools such as debugs, conditional debugs, trace route, ping, SNMP, and syslog
- Configure and verify device monitoring using syslog for remote logging
- Configure and verify NetFlow and Flexible NetFlow
- Configure and verify SPAN/RSPAN/ERSPAN
- Configure and verify IPSLA
- Describe Cisco DNA Centre workflows to apply network configuration, monitoring, and management
- Configure and verify NETCONF and RESTCONF
- Configure and verify device access control
- Configure and verify infrastructure security features
- Describe REST API security
- Configure and verify wireless security features
- Describe the components of network security design
- Interpret basic Python components and scripts
- Construct valid JSON encoded file
- Describe the high-level principles and benefits of a data modeling language, such as YANG
- Describe APIs for Cisco DNA Centre and vManage
- Interpret REST API response codes and results in payload using Cisco DNA Centre and RESTCONF
- Construct EEM applet to automate configuration, troubleshooting, or data collection
- Compare agent vs. agentless orchestration tools, such as Chef, Puppet, Ansible, and SaltStack
Key Topics: Implementing Cisco Enterprise Advanced Routing and Services (ENARSI-300-410)
- Troubleshoot administrative distance (all routing protocols)
- Troubleshoot route map for any routing protocol (attributes, tagging, filtering)
- Troubleshoot loop prevention mechanisms (filtering, tagging, split horizon, route poisoning)
- Troubleshoot redistribution between any routing protocols or routing sources
- Troubleshoot manual and auto-summarization with any routing protocol
- Configure and verify policy-based routing
- Configure and verify VRF-Lite
- Describe Bidirectional Forwarding Detection
- Troubleshoot EIGRP (classic and named mode)
- Troubleshoot OSPF (v2/v3)
- Troubleshoot BGP (Internal and External)
- Describe MPLS operations (LSR, LDP, label switching, LSP)
- Describe MPLS Layer 3 VPN
- Configure and verify DMVPN (single hub)
- Troubleshoot device security using IOS AAA (TACACS+, RADIUS, local database)
- Troubleshoot router security features
- Troubleshoot control plane policing (CoPP) (Telnet, SSH, HTTP(S), SNMP, EIGRP, OSPF, BGP)
- Describe IPv6 First Hop security features (RA guard, DHCP guard, binding table, ND inspection/snooping, source guard)
- Troubleshoot device management
- Troubleshoot SNMP (v2c, v3)
- Troubleshoot network problems using logging (local, syslog, debugs, conditional debugs, timestamps)
- Troubleshoot IPv4 and IPv6 DHCP (DHCP client, IOS DHCP server, DHCP relay, DHCP options)
- Troubleshoot network performance issues using IP SLA (jitter, tracking objects, delay, connectivity)
- Troubleshoot NetFlow (v5, v9, flexible NetFlow)
- Troubleshoot network problems using Cisco DNA Centre assurance (connectivity, monitoring, device health, network health)
Cisco Certified Entry Network Technician (CCENT)
Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
Cisco Certified Network Associate Security (CCNA Security)
Cisco Certified Network Professional – Routing and Switching(CCNP)
Cisco Certified Design Professional (CCDP)
Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE)
“We have helped thousands achieve Cisco Certifications, let us help you”
– Murad Tanvir, Double CCIE #17081
Founder and CEO Logitrain
Take the certification exam within 3 months of course / module completion
Take the official vendor certification exam at the Logitrain training center
Course material in hardcopy is included. Full-time classroom courses include meals
Mock tests included in full-time courses for 3 months from course completion
Our trainers are highly skilled with expertise and extensive hands-on experience
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price. Our course has no extra costs
The supply of this course/package/program is governed by our terms and conditions. Please read them carefully before enrolling, as enrolment is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Find out why we are the leading choice to help boost your career
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision
Over 1000 organisations have relied on Logitrain to be their trusted training partner.
Dont’ Wait. Fill the form for a free no-obligation information session with our course specialists.