CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure Course
CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure Certification
The CCIE: Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert: Enterprise Infrastructure) certification indicates expert-level knowledge of networking across various LAN and WAN technologies as implemented in a variety of routers and LAN switches.
Experts in Routing and Switching technologies solve complex connectivity problems and apply technology solutions to increase bandwidth, improve response times, maximize performance, improve security, and support global applications. The Enterprise Infrastructure is the most popular CCIE track.
The CCIE Certification course covers various advanced level concepts from describing Network Fundamentals and applying the Methodology to Network Design to structuring and modularising the Network and designing Basic Campus and Data Centre Networks. Other concepts which form a part of the curriculum are designing Remote Connectivity, designing IP Addressing Schemes, selecting Routing Protocols, understanding Voice Network Design Considerations, understanding Wireless Network Design Considerations and evaluating Security Solutions for the Network.
- Get practical technical skills
- Increased Instructor Interaction
- Instructor with Multiple CCIE certifications
- Expert trainers imparting real world experience
Logitrain recommends CCNP Certification with at least 3 years Networking Experience
Candidates can achieve this certification by passing the following exam(s).
- 350-401: ENCOR – Implementing Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies
The certification exam can be registered and attempted within 3 months of course/module completion at Logitrain training centre on weekdays during normal business hours (excludes public holidays)
Logitrain Course Material
- Describe Network Fundamentals
- Apply a Methodology to Network Design
- Structure and Modularize the Network
- Design Basic Campus and Data Centre Networks
- Design Remote Connectivity
- Designing IP Addressing Schemes
- Select Routing Protocols
- Understand Voice Network Design Considerations
- Understand Wireless Network Design Considerations
- Evaluate Security Solutions for the Network
This course is likely to add to the employment-related skills of the participants. The skills developed are likely to be used in the course of being an employee or working in a business.
- Network engineers
- System engineers
- Individuals seeking CCIE: Enterprise Infrastructure
- General Network Design
- Network Design Methodology
- Network Structure Models
- LAN and WAN Design
- Enterprise LAN Design
- Wireless LAN Design
- WAN Technologies
- WAN Design
- The Internet Protocol and Routing Protocols
- Internet Protocol Version 4
- Internet Protocol Version 6
- Routing Protocol Selection Criteria
- RIP and EIGRP Characteristics and Design
- OSPF and IS-IS
- Border Gateway Protocol, Route Manipulation, and IP Multicast
- Security, Convergence, and Network Management
- Security Management
- Security Technologies and Design
- Traditional Voice Architectures and IP Telephony Design
- Network Management Protocols
Cisco Certified Entry Network Technician (CCENT)
Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
Cisco Certified Network Associate Security (CCNA Security)
Cisco Certified Network Professional – Routing and Switching(CCNP)
Cisco Certified Design Professional (CCDP)
Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE)
“We have helped thousands achieve Cisco Certifications, let us help you”
– Murad Tanvir, Double CCIE #17081
Founder and CEO Logitrain
Take the certification exam within 3 months of course / module completion
Take the official vendor certification exam at the Logitrain training center
Course material in hardcopy is included. Full-time classroom courses include meals
Mock tests included in full-time courses for 3 months from course completion
Our trainers are highly skilled with expertise and extensive hands-on experience
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price. Our course has no extra costs
The supply of this course/package/program is governed by our terms and conditions. Please read them carefully before enrolling, as enrolment is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Find out why we are the leading choice to help boost your career
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision
Over 1000 organisations have relied on Logitrain to be their trusted training partner.
Dont’ Wait. Fill the form for a free no-obligation information session with our course specialists.