CCIE Routing & Switching Course
CCIE Routing & Switching Certification
The CCIE: Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert: Routing and Switching) certification in Routing and Switching indicates expert level knowledge of networking across various LAN and WAN technologies as implemented in a variety of routers and LAN switches.
Experts in Routing and Switching solve complex connectivity problems and apply technology solutions to increase bandwidth, improve response times, maximize performance, improve security, and support global applications. The Routing and Switching is the most popular CCIE track.
The CCIE Certification course covers various advanced level concepts from describing Network Fundamentals and applying the Methodology to Network Design to structuring and modularising the Network and designing Basic Campus and Data Center Networks. Other concepts which form a part of the curriculum are designing Remote Connectivity,designing IP Addressing Schemes, selecting Routing Protocols, understanding Voice Network Design Considerations, understanding Wireless Network Design Considerations and evaluating Security Solutions for the Network.
- Get practical technical skills
- Increased Instructor Interaction
- Instructor with Multiple CCIE certifications
- Expert trainers imparting real world experience
CCNP Certification with 3 years Networking Experience
Candidates can achieve this certification by passing following exam(s).
- Lab v5
The certification exam if included in your course can be registered and attempted within 3 months of course/module completion at Logitrain training centre on weekdays during normal business hours (excludes public holidays)
Logitrain Course Material
- Describe Network Fundamentals
- Apply a Methodology to Network Design
- Structure and Modularize the Network
- Design Basic Campus and Data Center Networks
- Design Remote Connectivity
- Designing IP Addressing Schemes
- Select Routing Protocols
- Understand Voice Network Design Considerations
- Understand Wireless Network Design Considerations
- Evaluate Security Solutions for the Network
- Network engineers
- System engineers
- Individuals seeking CCIE:R&S certification
- General Network Design
- Network Design Methodology
- Network Structure Models
- LAN and WAN Design
- Enterprise LAN Design
- Wireless LAN Design
- WAN Technologies
- WAN Design
- The Internet Protocol and Routing Protocols
- Internet Protocol Version 4
- Internet Protocol Version 6
- Routing Protocol Selection Criteria
- RIP and EIGRP Characteristics and Design
- OSPF and IS-IS
- Border Gateway Protocol, Route Manipulation, and IP Multicast
- Security, Convergence, and Network Management
- Security Management
- Security Technologies and Design
- Traditional Voice Architectures and IP Telephony Design
- Network Management Protocols
Cisco Certified Entry Network Technician (CCENT)
Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
Cisco Certified Network Associate Security (CCNA Security)
Cisco Certified Network Professional – Routing and Switching(CCNP)
Cisco Certified Design Professional (CCDP)
Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE)
“We have helped thousands achieve Cisco Certifications, let us help you”
– Murad Tanvir, Double CCIE #17081
Founder and CEO Logitrain
Includes Official Exam Fee
Take the certification exam within 3 months of course / module completion
Authorized Test Center
Take the official vendor certification exam at the Logitrain training center
Includes Books & Meals
Course material in hardcopy included for you to keep. Full-time courses include meals
Includes Mock & Test Questions
Mock tests included in full-time courses for 3 months from course completion
Includes Course Retake
Sit through the entire course again to clear any doubts. Included in full-time courses
Our Price Beat Guarantee
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price. Our course has no extra costs
OUR SATISFIED CUSTOMERS
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision