CCT Routing & Switching Course + Exam
CCT Routing & Switching Certification
Get hands-on instruction and training for becoming a Cisco Certified Technician, this CCT Routing and Switching Certification is for those individuals who are aiming to learn installation, configuring and maintenance of Cisco networking devices.
This certification shows that you have appropriate skills to perform different task on Cisco devices such as repair, restore and troubleshoot the routing and switching devices.
This Certification is a key requirement for the following jobs:
- Helpdesk Operator
- Network Administrator
- Technical Support Engineer
- First-Level Network Support
Basic Networking Knowledge
Candidates can achieve this certification after the CCT Routing and Switching training by passing the following exam(s).
- Supporting Cisco Routing and Switching Network Devices – 640-692 RSTECH
The certification exam can be registered and attempted within 3 months of course/module completion at Logitrain training centre on weekdays during business hours (excludes public holidays).
- Understand routing and switching fundamentals including the Open Systems Interconnection (OSI) model, LAN and WAN topologies, subnetting, addressing, and establishing connectivity
- Identify and work with Cisco router and switch models, accessories, cabling, and interfaces.
- Gather information in Cisco IOS operating environments and from commonly-found software, to evaluate and diagnose network status.
- Know and use procedures for effective field servicing and equipment replacement, including hot swap, with the support of the Cisco Technical Assistance Center.
This course is likely to add to the employment related skills of the participants. The skills developed are likely to be used in the course of being an employee or working in a business.
- Recent Graduates
- Candidates entering IT job market
- Helpdesk operators
- Identify Cisco equipment and related hardware’s
- Describe Cisco IOS software operation
- Identify and describe the commonly used components
- Describe OSI & TCP/IP Models
- Operating modes for Cisco CatOS/IOS Software
- Navigate between the different operating modes
- Determine the current mode of the device
- Copy and paste a configuration file from/to a router or switch
- How to use and interpret the basic Cisco IOS Software commands
- Configuration register parameter and how to change it
- Perform password recovery on a Cisco device
- LAN switch, router, modem, and wireless access points
- Differentiate between these Layer 2 technologies
- FTP, TFTP, Telnet and SSH
- Telco termination point (such as, demarc, and etc.)
- Locate and use Terminal EmulationLocate and use a text editor (such as, Notepad)
- Locate and use the Window command prompt
- Configure networks settings for Ethernet port on laptop (IP address, subnet mask and default gateway) and establish a connection with Ethernet ports on Cisco equipment
- Make a physical connection from laptop to Cisco console port
- Connect, configure, and verify operation status of a device interface
“We have helped thousands achieve Cisco Certifications, let us help you”
– Murad Tanvir, Double CCIE #17081
Founder and CEO Logitrain
Includes Official Exam Fee
Take the certification exam within 3 months of course / module completion
Our Price Beat Guarantee
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price. Our course has no extra costs
Includes Books & Meals
Course material in hardcopy is included. Full-time classroom courses include meals
Includes Mock & Test Questions
Mock tests included in full-time courses for 3 months from course completion
Highly Skilled Trainers
Our trainers are highly skilled with expertise and extensive hands-on experience
Authorised Test Center
Take the official vendor certification exam at the Logitrain training center
OUR SATISFIED CUSTOMERS
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision