CCT Data Center Course + Exam
CCT Data Center Certification
Cisco Certified Data Centre Technician course provides the training identifying, handling data Centre devices and troubleshoot them in real Data Centre environment and the basic configuration of NX OS, the products of Cisco data centre and other hardware components while emphasizing on the UCS.
Candidate will be explained about the Beneficial services on the Data Centre products, along with the replacement of hardware and software.
It helps you to perform the various task, which are the basic requirements for the data centre technician and engineer position. It gives the candidates with the ability to identify the different modules, ports on devices and their capabilities. Further, this certification shows that the candidates have a good understanding of storage area network, cables types, software and device settings and IOS updates which are required to perform Onsite maintenance and support. Troubleshooting the physical layers forms an integral part of the training course.
Accreditation with CCT Data Centre (DCTECH), allows you to Explore the CUCS and NX OS modes of operations and the software commonly found
Give an edge to your career with CCT Data Centre (DCTECH). Students can join the classes for Supporting Cisco Data Centre Networking Devices Training (DCTECH 010-151).
This Certification is a key requirement for the following jobs:
- Data Center Operator
- Data Center Administrator
- Technical Support Engineer
- First-Level Data Center Support
Basic Networking Knowledge
Candidates can achieve CCT Data Center certification after training by passing the following exam(s).
- Supporting Cisco Data Centre System Devices (DCTECH)
The certification exam can be registered and attempted within 3 months of course/module completion at Logitrain training centre on weekdays during business hours (excludes public holidays).
- Overview of the Data Centre fundamental and operations, cabling types and fibre optics connectors
- The candidate will get the understanding of Cisco data centre networking fundamentals, including SAN, UTP and fibre connectors, the unified computing fabric, and server options
- Demonstrate the hot swapping and servicing of devices
- Understanding the purpose of the Cisco Unified Computing System (UCS) components accessories, cabling, and interfaces
- Use of the devices CLI modes and their Graphical User Interface and NX-OS operating modes
- Recent Graduates
- Candidates entering IT Data Center job market
- Helpdesk operators
- Cisco field support technicians
- SAN technology
- Identifying the MDS 9000 Family Storage networking modules
- Cisco Integrated Management Controller (CIMC)
- Features and functionality of UCS Manager
- Command modes for Cisco NX-OS software
- Export technical support data
- Know how to use and interpret the basic Cisco NX-OS commands
- Perform password recovery on a Cisco NX-OS switch device
- IP addressing, subnetting and gateway
- Layer 2 technologies: Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet
- Describe what FTP, TFTP, Telnet does
- OSI and TCP/IP models
- understand common network problems at Layers 1 and 2
- Identify the cabling and connectors
- The physical connection from laptop to Cisco console port
- Perform installation process steps and expected outcomes
- Perform initial setup tasks
- Verify the device configuration
- Device file systems, directories, and files
- Cisco Unified Computing System components and chassis layout
- UCS C-series rack mount server’s components and chassis layout
- Cisco Nexus 2000 series fabric extender components
- Cisco Nexus 2000 series fabric extender cabling types
- Cisco Nexus 5000 series switch components
- Cisco Nexus 7000 series switch components
- Service restoration verification
- Perform remedial procedures on Cisco devices
- Use the hardware tools needed for repair
“We have helped thousands achieve Cisco Certifications, let us help you”
– Murad Tanvir, Double CCIE #17081
Founder and CEO Logitrain
Includes Official Exam Fee
Take the certification exam within 3 months of course / module completion
Our Price Beat Guarantee
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price. Our course has no extra costs
Includes Books & Meals
Sit through the entire course if you do not pass on first attempt. Full-time courses only
Includes Mock & Test Questions
Mock tests included in full-time courses for 3 months from course completion
Includes Course Retake
Sit through the entire course again to clear any doubts. Included in full-time courses
Authorized Test Center
Take the official vendor certification exam at the Logitrain training center
OUR SATISFIED CUSTOMERS
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision