CCNA Data Center (DCICN and DCICT) Course
CCNA Data Center (DCICN and DCICT) Certification
The Cisco Certified Network Associate Data Center (CCNA Data Center) certification is specifically targeted towards IT professionals specialising in DC. Learn to reduce time and cost on DC design, network gear implementation, and ongoing maintenance and support.
The CCNA Data Center certification course covers concepts from describing how networks work and configuring them, verifying and troubleshooting a Switch with VLANs and Interswitch Communications Using Nexus to implementing an IP Addressing Scheme and IP Services to Meet Network Requirements and Cisco Data Center Fundamentals Concepts.
- Training: get practical technical skills
- Receive a certificate of course attendance
- Small class size: increased instructor interaction
- Authorised test centre: exams taken at our premises
- Expert trainers: imparting real world experience
There is no certification exam associated with this training course.
- Describe How a Network Works
- Configure, Verify and Troubleshoot a Switch with VLANs and Interswitch Communications Using Nexus
- Implement an IP Addressing Scheme and IP Services to Meet Network Requirements
- Configure, Verify, and Troubleshoot Basic Router Operation and Routing Using Nexus
- Cisco Data Centre Fundamentals Concepts
- Data Centre Unified Fabric
- Storage Networking
- DC Virtualization
- Unified Computing
- Data Centre Network Services
This course is likely to add to the employment related skills of the participants. The skills developed are likely to be used in the course of being an employee or working in a business.
- Data Centre Engineers operators
- Network engineers
- System engineers
- Describe the purpose and functions of various network devices
- Select the components required to meet a network specification
- Describe the purpose and basic operation of the protocols in the OSI
- Explain the technology and media access control method for Ethernet networks
- Explain basic switching concepts and the operation of Cisco switches
- Describe and Configure enhanced switching technologies
- Describe the operation and benefits of using private and public IP
- Describe the difference between IPv4 and IPv6 addressing scheme
- Describe and Configure basic routing concepts
- Describe the operation of Cisco routers
- Describe network architectures for the Data Centre describe the
- Describe the Modular Approach in Network Design
- Describe the data center core layer
- Describe the data center aggregation layer
- Describe the data center access layer
- Describe the collapse core model
- Identify key differentiator between DCI and network interconnectivity
- Describe FCoE
- Describe FCoE multihop
- Describe VIFs
- Describe FEX products
- Perform initial set-up
- Describe initiator target
- Verify SAN switch operations
- Describe basic SAN connectivity
- Describe the different storage array connectivity
- Verify name server login
- Describe, Configure and verify zoning
- Perform initial set up
- Describe, Configure and verify VSAN
- Describe device virtualization
- Describe server virtualization
- Describe Server Virtualization
- Describe Nexus 1000v
- Verify initial set up and operation for Nexus 1k
- Describe and verify discovery operation
- Describe, configure, and verify connectivity
- Perform initial set-up
- Describe the key features of UCSM
- Describe standard ACE features for load balancing
- Describe Server load balancing Virtual Context and HA
- Describe Server load balancing Management Options
- Describe the benefits of Cisco Global Load Balancing Solution
- Describe Cisco WAAS needs and advantages in the Data Centre
“We have helped thousands achieve Cisco Certifications, let us help you”
– Murad Tanvir, Double CCIE #17081
Founder and CEO Logitrain
Get a certificate of attendance to prove your commitment to learning
Smaller class size provides a personalised learning experience for every student
Course material in hardcopy is included. Full-time classroom courses include meals
Practical scenarios are discussed for better understanding of the key concepts
Our trainers are highly skilled with expertise and extensive real-world experience
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price in Australia. Our course has no extra costs
The supply of this course/package/program is governed by our terms and conditions. Please read them carefully before enrolling, as enrolment is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions. Courses run subject to registrations.
Find out why we are the leading choice to help boost your career in Australia
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision
Over 1000 organisations have relied on Logitrain to be their trusted training partner.
Don’t Wait. Fill the form for a free no-obligation information session with our course specialists.