CCNA Data Centre (DCICN and DCICT) Course
CCNA Data Centre (DCICN and DCICT) Certification
The Cisco Certified Network Associate Data Centre (CCNA Data Centre) certification is specifically targeted towards data center professionals looking to reduce time and cost on DC design, network gear implementation, and on-going maintenance and support.
The CCNA Data Centre certification provides a thorough package to address the vital areas of DC network design, installation, and on-going maintenance and support.
The CCNA Data Centre certification course covers concepts from describing how a network works and configuring, verifying and troubleshooting a Switch with VLANs and Interswitch Communications Using Nexus to implementing an IP Addressing Scheme and IP Services to Meet Network Requirements and Cisco Data Centre Fundamentals Concepts.
- Training: get practical technical skills
- Receive a certificate of course attendance
- Small class size: increased instructor interaction
- Authorised test centre: exams taken at our premises
- Expert trainers: imparting real world experience
Candidates can achieve this certification by passing the following exam(s).
- Introducing Cisco Data Centre Networking (DCICN) – Exam 640-911
- Introducing Cisco Data Centre Technologies (DCICT) – Exam 640-916
The certification exam can be registered and attempted within 3 months of course/module completion at Logitrain training centre on weekdays during normal business hours (excludes public holidays)
- Describe How a Network Works
- Configure, Verify and Troubleshoot a Switch with VLANs and Interswitch Communications Using Nexus
- Implement an IP Addressing Scheme and IP Services to Meet Network Requirements
- Configure, Verify, and Troubleshoot Basic Router Operation and Routing Using Nexus
- Cisco Data Centre Fundamentals Concepts
- Data Centre Unified Fabric
- Storage Networking
- DC Virtualization
- Unified Computing
- Data Centre Network Services
This course is likely to add to the employment related skills of the participants. The skills developed are likely to be used in the course of being an employee or working in a business.
- Data Centre Engineers operators
- Network engineers
- System engineers
- Describe the purpose and functions of various network devices
- Select the components required to meet a network specification
- Describe the purpose and basic operation of the protocols in the OSI
- Explain the technology and media access control method for Ethernet networks
- Explain basic switching concepts and the operation of Cisco switches
- Describe and Configure enhanced switching technologies
- Describe the operation and benefits of using private and public IP
- Describe the difference between IPv4 and IPv6 addressing scheme
- Describe and Configure basic routing concepts
- Describe the operation of Cisco routers
- Describe network architectures for the Data Centre describe the
- Describe the Modular Approach in Network Design
- Describe the data center core layer
- Describe the data center aggregation layer
- Describe the data center access layer
- Describe the collapse core model
- Identify key differentiator between DCI and network interconnectivity
- Describe FCoE
- Describe FCoE multihop
- Describe VIFs
- Describe FEX products
- Perform initial set up
- Describe initiator target
- Verify SAN switch operationst
- Describe basic SAN connectivity
- Describe the different storage array connectivityt
- Verify name server logint
- Describe, Configure and verify zoningt
- Perform initial set upt
- Describe, Configure and verify VSAN
- Describe device virtualization
- Describe server virtualization
- Describe Server Virtualization
- Describe Nexus 1000v
- Verify initial set up and operation for Nexus 1k
- Describe and verify discovery operation
- Describe, configure, and verify connectivity
- Perform initial set up
- Describe the key features of UCSM
- Describe standard ACE features for load balancing
- Describe Server load balancing Virtual Context and HA
- Describe Server load balancing Management Options
- Describe the benefits of Cisco Global Load Balancing Solution
- Describe Cisco WAAS need and advantages in the Data Centre
Cisco Certified Entry Network Technician (CCENT)
Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
Cisco Certified Network Associate Security (CCNA Security)
Cisco Certified Network Professional – Routing and Switching(CCNP)
Cisco Certified Design Professional (CCDP)
Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE)
“We have helped thousands achieve Cisco Certifications, let us help you”
– Murad Tanvir, Double CCIE #17081
Founder and CEO Logitrain
Take the certification exam within 3 months of course / module completion
Take the official vendor certification exam at the Logitrain training center
Course material in hardcopy is included. Full-time classroom courses include meals
Mock tests included in full-time courses for 3 months from course completion
Our trainers are highly skilled with expertise and extensive hands-on experience
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price. Our course has no extra costs
Find out why we are the leading choice to help boost your career
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision
Over 1000 organisations have relied on Logitrain to be their trusted training partner.
Dont’ Wait. Fill the form for a free no-obligation information session with our course specialists.