CCNA Cyber Ops (SECFND and SECOPS) Course + Exams
CCNA Cyber Ops (SECFND and SECOPS) Certification
Our CCNA Cyber Ops certification training course covers the latest syllabus.
In today’s fast paced world businesses of all sizes, small and large are racing against the challenges of staying secure from cyber threats. In this digital era, cyber security breaches are rapidly increasing. It is crucial to detect and respond to these cyber security breaches effectively. Therefore, network teams in security operation centres are focused on thwarting these cyber security threats to protect their organisations and their data.
This CCNA Cyber Ops certification training course has been specially designed by Cisco and it prepares candidates for the CCNA 201-250 SECFND and 210-255 SECOPS certification exams. Candidates must pass both exams to achieve CCNA Cyber Ops certification. These certificates align with the job role of associate-level security operation centre (SOC) Security analyst.
The SECFND Security Foundation exam tests a candidate’s foundational knowledge and understanding of basic cyber security principles. The second exam, SECOPS Security Operations tests the skills of candidates to handle security tasks and responsibilities as a SOC security analyst.
This certification is beneficial and a requirement for the following jobs:
- Security Operations Centers Engineers
- Security Operations Centers Administrators
There are no pre-requisites to for CCNA Cyber Ops certification. Logitrain highly recommends understanding of networking and security concepts before undertaking the Cisco Cyber Ops Certification Training Course.
Candidates can achieve this certification by passing following exams.
- 210-250 SECFND Understanding Cisco Cybersecurity Fundamentals
- 210-255 SECOPS Implementing Cisco Cybersecurity Operations
The certification exams if included in your course can be registered and attempted within 3 months of course/module completion at Logitrain training centre on weekdays during normal business hours (excludes public holidays)
- TCP/IP and Cryptography Concepts
- Network Applications and Endpoint Security
- Security Monitoring and Analysis
- SOC Overview
- Security Incident Investigations
- SOC Operations
- Candidates entering cyber security job market
- First-level security support staff
- Cyber security Engineers
- Cyber security Administrators
- System Engineers
- Network Engineers
- Understanding the TCP/IP Protocol Suite
- Understanding the Network Infrastructure
- Understanding Common TCP/IP Attacks
- Understanding Basic Cryptography Concepts
- Describing Information Security Concepts
- Understanding Network Applications
- Understanding Common Network Application Attacks
- Understanding Windows Operating System Basics
- Understanding Linux Operating System Basics
- Understanding Common Endpoint Attacks
- Understanding Network Security Technologies
- Understanding Endpoint Security Technologies
- Describing Security Data Collection
- Describing Security Event Analysis
- Defining the Security Operations Center
- Understanding NSM Tools and Data
- Understanding Incident Analysis in a Threat-Centric SOC
- Identifying Resources for Hunting Cyber Threats
- Understanding Event Correlation and Normalization
- Identifying Common Attack Vectors
- Identifying Malicious Activity
- Identifying Patterns of Suspicious Behavior
- Conducting Security Incident Investigations
- Describing the SOC Playbook
- Understanding the SOC Metrics
- Understanding the SOC WMS and Automation
- Describing the Incident Response Plan
“We have helped thousands achieve Cisco Certifications, let us help you”
– Murad Tanvir, Double CCIE #17081
Includes Official Exam Fee
Take the certification exam within 3 months of course / module completion
Authorized Test Center
Take the official vendor certification exam at the Logitrain training center
Includes Books & Meals
Course material in hardcopy included for you to keep. Full-time courses include meals
Includes Mock & Test Questions
Mock tests included in full-time courses for 3 months from course completion
Includes Course Retake
Sit through the entire course again to clear any doubts. Included in full-time courses
Our Price Beat Guarantee
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price. Our course has no extra costs
OUR SATISFIED CUSTOMERS
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision