CCNA Collaboration (CICD and CIVND) Course + Exams
CCNA Collaboration (CICD and CIVND) Certification
With the advent of the applications, be it the voice, video, data or mobile apps, it became imperative for the industry to have standard certification needed to validate the skills required to deal with the technology transitions and hence the CCNA Collaboration Certification was created which is a job-focused training and certification program. The CCNA Collaboration training course can be subdivided into three sub-courses:
Implementing Cisco Collaboration Devices (CICD) – The CCNA Collaboration CICD training course aims to equip you with the skills and knowledge required to implement Cisco Unified Communications (UC) solutions. Among the various concepts covered during this course are the administration of telephony and mobility features, end-user interfaces and Cisco UC solutions maintenance, using Discovery Lab to learn about the principles and technologies.
Implementing Cisco Video Network Devices (CIVND1) – The CCNA Collaboration CIVND1 training course aims to equip students with the characteristics of video solutions, evaluation of general requirements for video deployments including media formats, protocols, high-level architectural components, network impact and codec options.
Implementing Cisco Video Network Devices (CIVND2) – The CCNA Collaboration CIVND2 training course aims to equip students with the skills and knowledge required to implement various Cisco Collaboration endpoints in converged Cisco infrastructures.
The CCNA Collaboration certification is considered a key requirement for the following jobs:
- Helpdesk Operator
- Network Engineer
- Network Administrator
- Technical Support Engineer
- Network Video Engineer
- Collaboration Engineer
- IP Telephony and IP Network Engineer
There are no prerequisites for undertaking the CCNA Collaboration certification course.
Candidates can achieve this certification by passing following exam(s) after the CCNA Collaboration Training.
- 210-060 CICD
- Implementing Cisco Collaboration Devices (CICD)
- 210-065 CIVND
- Implementing Cisco Video Network Devices, Part 1 (CIVND1)
- Implementing Cisco Video Network Devices, Part 2 (CIVND2)
The certification exam if included in your course can be registered and attempted within 3 months of course/module completion at Logitrain training centre on weekdays during normal business hours (excludes public holidays)
We provide the following certification guides during the CCNA Collaboration Training:
CCNA Collaboration CICD 210-060 Official Cert Guide
The students can gain following skills from the CCNA Collaboration Training.
- Describing the components of a Cisco Unified Communications solution and identifying call signalling and media stream flows
- Providing an overview of administrator and end-user interface options in Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express, Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Cisco Unity Connection, and Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service.
- Understanding call flows in Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express and Cisco Unified Communications Manager.
- Performing endpoint and end-user administration tasks in Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express and Cisco Unified Communications Manager.
- Describing the telephony features supported in Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express and Cisco Unified Communications Manager.
- Administering users in Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Cisco Unity Connection and Presence Service, and enable the most commonly used features for both applications.
- Describing how to maintain a Cisco Unified Communications solution.
Following people can attend the CCNA Collaboration certification course.
- Recent Graduates
- Individuals seeking to start career in networking
- Helpdesk operators
- Candidates entering IT job market
- First-level network support staff
- System engineers and account managers
The following topics are covered during the CCNA Collaboration Certification course.
- Characteristics of a Cisco Unified Communications Solution
- Provision End Users and Associated Devices
- Configure Voice Messaging and Presence
- Maintain Cisco Unified Communications System
- Provide End User Support
- Video Conferencing and Streaming Fundamentals
- Introduction to Video and Video Applications
- Video Technology Basics
- Video Protocols and Media
- Functional Components of Video Infrastructures
- Network Requirements of Video Solutions
- Cisco Video Solution Architecture Overview
- Cisco TelePresence Endpoint Environmental Requirements and Installation
- Environmental Requirements for Video Installations
- Installing Cisco TelePresence Endpoints and Profile Systems
- Describe the components and architectures of Cisco Business Video solutions
- Implement Cisco Collaboration endpoints
- Implement Cisco TelePresence endpoints
- Implement multipoint conferencing on Cisco Collaboration endpoints
- Implement Cisco Digital Media Players
“We have helped thousands achieve Cisco Certifications, let us help you”
– Murad Tanvir, Double CCIE #17081
Founder and CEO Logitrain
Includes Official Exam Fee
Take the certification exam within 3 months of course / module completion
Authorized Test Center
Take the official vendor certification exam at the Logitrain training center
Includes Books & Meals
Course material in hardcopy included for you to keep. Full-time courses include meals
Includes Mock & Test Questions
Mock tests included in full-time courses for 3 months from course completion
Includes Course Retake
Sit through the entire course again to clear any doubts. Included in full-time courses
Our Price Beat Guarantee
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price. Our course has no extra costs
OUR SATISFIED CUSTOMERS
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision