Implementing Designing Cisco Enterprise Networks (ENSLD) Course + Exam
Designing Cisco Enterprise Networks (ENSLD) Certification
ENSLD – Designing Cisco Enterprise Networks certification training course tests a candidate’s knowledge of enterprise design including advanced addressing of IPv4 and IPv6 and routing solutions including IS-IS, EIGRP, OSPF, BGP; advanced enterprise campus networks including FHRP, BFD, STP, route summarisation and route filtering; WAN, security services, network services, and SDA.
This exam covers similar topics to the CCDP certification ARCH exam.
- Training: get practical technical skills
- Receive a certificate of course attendance
- Small class size: increased instructor interaction
- Authorised test centre: exams taken at our premises
- Expert trainers: imparting real world experience
Candidates can achieve this certification by passing the following exam(s).
- 300-420 ENSLD – Designing Cisco Enterprise Networks
The certification exam can be registered and attempted within 3 months of course/module completion at Logitrain training centre on weekdays during normal business hours (excludes public holidays)
ENSLD course material
- Advanced Addressing and Routing Solutions
- Advanced Enterprise Campus Networks
- WAN for Enterprise Networks
- Network Services
This course is likely to add to the employment related skills of the participants. The skills developed are likely to be used in the course of being an employee or working in a business.
- Network Engineers
- Network Support Staff
- Network Architects
- Network Designers
- Candidates preparing for the CCNP Enterprise certification
- Create structured addressing plans for IPv4 and IPv6
- Create stable, secure, and scalable routing designs for IS-IS
- Create stable, secure, and scalable routing designs for EIGRP
- Create stable, secure, and scalable routing designs for OSPF
- Create stable, secure, and scalable routing designs for BGP
- Determine IPv6 migration strategies
- Design campus networks for high availability
- Design campus Layer 2 infrastructures
- Design multicampus Layer 3 infrastructures
- Describe SD-Access Architecture (underlay, overlay, control and data plane, automation, wireless, and security)
- Describe SD-Access fabric design considerations for wired and wireless access (overlay, fabric design, control plan design, border design, segmentation, virtual networks, scalability, over the top and fabric for wireless, multicast)
- Compare WAN connectivity options
- Design site-to-site VPN
- Design high availability for enterprise WAN
- Describe Cisco SD-WAN Architecture (orchestration plane, management plane, control plane, data plane, on-boarding and provisioning, security)
- Describe Cisco SD-WAN design considerations (control plane design, overlay design, LAN design, high availability, redundancy, scalability, security design, QoS and multicast over SD-WAN fabric)
- Select appropriate QoS strategies to meet customer requirements (DiffServ, IntServ)
- Design end-to-end QoS policies
- Design network management techniques
- Describe multicast routing concepts (source trees, shared trees, RPF, rendezvous points)
- Design multicast services (SSM, PIM bidirectional, MSDP)
- Choose the correct YANG data model set based on requirements
- Differentiate between IETF, Openconfig, and Cisco native YANG models
- Differentiate between NETCONF and RESTCONF
- Describe the impact of model-driven telemetry on the network
- Compare dial-in and dial-out approaches to model-driven telemetry
“We have helped thousands achieve Cisco Certifications, let us help you”
– Murad Tanvir, Double CCIE #17081
Take the certification exam within 3 months of course / module completion
Take the official vendor certification exam at the Logitrain training center
Course material in hardcopy is included. Full-time classroom courses include meals
Mock tests included in full-time courses for 3 months from course completion
Our trainers are highly skilled with expertise and extensive hands-on experience
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price. Our course has no extra costs
The supply of this course/package/program is governed by our terms and conditions. Please read them carefully before enrolling, as enrolment is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Find out why we are the leading choice to help boost your career
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision
Over 1000 organisations have relied on Logitrain to be their trusted training partner.
Dont’ Wait. Fill the form for a free no-obligation information session with our course specialists.